Michiana Idol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michiana Idol

Post by B08MATH on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:27 am

Gentlemen its the time of the year again. I need your vote. we just had the semi-finals and I'm trying to make it to the finals. Today is the only day you can vote and they call finalists tomorrow over the radio. Here is the link... http://www.wbet.com/?pid=747862 . if you vote thank you. if you want to hear what I'm singing type in 'Michiana Idol season 5' in YouTube search. You may see my name.... Bob Mathiak.  
avatar
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-04-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: Michiana Idol

Post by Senseless Atom on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Looks like the servers are down. (At least I can't access the site)

Senseless Atom
New Forum Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 27
Location : Norway

Back to top Go down

Re: Michiana Idol

Post by beefsupreme42 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Senseless Atom wrote:Looks like the servers are down. (At least I can't access the site)
I'm getting the same message... Sad

Edit: now its redirecting me to BET's website...

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 21
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Michiana Idol

Post by B08MATH on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:00 am

Sorry guys they may have shut it down already. Thanks anyway. I'll let you know if I make it tomorrow.
avatar
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-04-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: Michiana Idol

Post by beefsupreme42 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:05 am

B08MATH wrote:Sorry guys they may have shut it down already. Thanks anyway. I'll let you know if I make it tomorrow.
Good Luck Bob! Very Happy

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 21
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Michiana Idol

Post by B08MATH on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:07 pm

I didn't make it to the finals. Competition was very tight this year. I happy I don't have to stress on trying to come up with different music and it's more gaming time for me:o
avatar
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-04-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: Michiana Idol

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum