[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preordered an Xbone? Verify your CC!

4 posters

Go down

Preordered an Xbone?  Verify your CC! Empty Preordered an Xbone? Verify your CC!

Post by nubrocket Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Having preordered my Xbone in June I just realized that the credit card I used expired in October.  Changing this through the Microsoft Store was a nightmare (go figure), but I'm all set now.  I am sharing this on the tiny off-chance that somebody else here is in the same boat without realizing it.  June feels like years ago!
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Preordered an Xbone?  Verify your CC! Empty Re: Preordered an Xbone? Verify your CC!

Post by BiggLou55 Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Actually canceled mine pre-order due to the fact that the fanatec is not supported and I do not have permission from my better half... Sad
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Preordered an Xbone?  Verify your CC! Empty Re: Preordered an Xbone? Verify your CC!

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:17 am

I remembered 2 days ago that I still haven't pre-ordered, so I have been looking around to find one. No luck yet, but game stop said to call back on the 21st to see if they are going to have any in store on the 22nd
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:35 pm

Are y'all still preordering FM5, just in case/for one day?

I admit that I'm still a bit pissed too, Lou.  I've been rolling through FM4, FM3, and Horizon to try to rack up some reward points (thanks for giving me something to obsess about, beef) and I've been using the controller to do it.  I MISS THE WHEEL SO MUCH ALREADY.  I don't even think my hands can deal with a controller for an extended period of time anymore.  I am weak and whiny, but I'm also fanatical.

Meanwhile there's Gran Turismo 6 in December?  Anybody picking that up?
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:22 pm

nubrocket wrote:Are y'all still preordering FM5, just in case/for one day?
Yep, I pre-ordered the limited edition way back in august
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:26 pm

If I had a PS3, I would grab GT6, but I do not....  I also found out that a source of funds may not be coming as it usually does this spring.  Not sure when I will be getting an xbox one.  The way it looks right now, it may not be until next year...  Two kids in private school and a wife that likes to spend money (but doesn't work for a paycheck) tends to drain finances quickly...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by asus50x Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:27 pm

just played the xbox1 at bestbuy, played forza5, the intro screens look fantastic. That is important, because it will be booting up nearly everyday for the next two years.

The only track I got to choose was Mazda laguna seca. It is absolutely better than forza 4.
Using cockpit mode, the sun glaring in my eyes was blinding at times.
I raced the F12 Ferrari and the ford focus.
I left ABS on and TC on for the F12.

The car starts in neutral, so I sat there like an idiot reving my engine as everyone else took off.
Even with TC on the F12 would spin the tires until TC kicked in. you would feel it in the acc button.
you also feel the ABS thru the brake button. The F12 (stock) has very noticeable over steer and my wife commented that I drive like BostonJohn.
The Focus was next, FWD are very easy to drive in F4, in forza 5 this car has very noticeable understeer,
much more so than four. The graphics are just awesome and the driveatars drive like real people.
i executed passes, watched the car ahead of me battle the death wobble. The annoying xbox rep even mentioned that (insert dev name here) drives like an idiot and will try to ram you if you pass him.

next Friday cant come soon enough, here in Canada, walmart were still taking preorders just over a week ago when my friend placed a preorder.

asus50x
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:24 pm

asus50x wrote:The car starts in neutral, so I sat there like an idiot reving my engine as everyone else took off.
That's probably what kept getting me, too.  Something was just different and weird but I thought I was shifting correctly.  It's likely my mind was saying one thing while muscle memory was doing another.

That's so cool that you got to tinker with Driveatar stuff!  Thanks for writing this up, you have me all the more excited now.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down