My day just had an amazing turnaround

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My day just had an amazing turnaround

Post by beefsupreme42 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Just as I was starting to think it would be impossible for me to get the Xbone on launch day or within the first month or two, I was finally able to get a pre-order ticket at Gamestop today! The best part is that I didn't even have to wait in line for hours - I just walked in and they told me I was 8th in line for tonight at midnight! I can't wait to play FM5 for the first time tomorrow Very Happy 

I would be willing to start the club on FM5 if nobody else is available to do so, so let me know if you think this is a good idea or not

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: My day just had an amazing turnaround

Post by nubrocket on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:34 am

That's awesome news, beef!  Glad to hear it.  I'll still be hating you because of your tier 5 reward, of course, but it will be good to see you on Day One regardless.  Man I really tried to make that happen but I just couldn't grind it out in time.  I'm also not sure if Forza 2 achievements actually still count or if they just take longer than 3 and 4 to register.

Anyways, back to point, let me have first crack at starting the club tomorrow.  If it's not up by Saturday it means I got screwed over by UPS or locked down by other things and we'll need you to make it happen.

_________________
Wa11y wrote:But I'm not Low's father.

marmuttlebow wrote:Although I was banging everybody
avatar
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 36
Location : Austin, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: My day just had an amazing turnaround

Post by beefsupreme42 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:34 pm

nubrocket wrote:Anyways, back to point, let me have first crack at starting the club tomorrow.  If it's not up by Saturday it means I got screwed over by UPS or locked down by other things and we'll need you to make it happen.
Sounds good. I will be online for most of the weekend, so if you see me, feel free to invite me to race online or something and I will be right there Very Happy

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: My day just had an amazing turnaround

Post by nubrocket on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Well never mind.  It seems that clubs are no longer a thing.  What an immense and inexcusable drag.  Why??

_________________
Wa11y wrote:But I'm not Low's father.

marmuttlebow wrote:Although I was banging everybody
avatar
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 36
Location : Austin, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: My day just had an amazing turnaround

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum