[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been a long time...

3 posters

Go down

It's been a long time... Empty It's been a long time...

Post by xII CASE IIx Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:58 pm

Hi everyone it has been a very long time since I have been on here and even talked to anyone on xbox.. I hope everyone is doing well! I figured I'd stop in to say hello, and that I will start trying to be more active again in the forums. But I miss all of ya! Hopefully sometime we can all get around and play some games. I didnt get the XB1, not worth the price right now. Soon though. I have a baby girl coming due in May so Ive been preparing for that. I drive a Ford now in which I though I would never do.. Especially because its a Fiesta... But its a great car and I love it.. Uhmm I have a new job now, I work in a factory that deals with automobile parts for several different companies, Ford, Ferrari, Mazda, Chrysler, and Polaris. Ive been keeping my self busy as Im sure everyone else has too. Ill pop in and out guys! Hope to here from a bunch of ya!
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

It's been a long time... Empty Re: It's been a long time...

Post by BiggLou55 Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:07 am

Hey Seth!!!  I see you get on now and then!!!  Gratz on the Baby Girl and welcome to the club....

We are doing weekly club FM4 (no XBONE here either) lobbies on Monday nights now...  We start between 9-10pm EST, so come on and join us!!!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Glad to see you back case! I look forward to racing with you again. Also, congrats on the baby girl!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down