[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOCKEY! ITS GOOD!

5 posters

Go down

HOCKEY! ITS GOOD! Empty HOCKEY! ITS GOOD!

Post by XxCONVERGExX Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Is anyone else a fan of the great game of hockey? With the playoffs looming I'm just curious... i know that starting this Wednesday me and Lou are going to have to become enemies when our clubs face off but I dont know about anybody else. I'm sure some of you Canadians have an opinion on the matter.
XxCONVERGExX
XxCONVERGExX
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

HOCKEY! ITS GOOD! Empty Re: HOCKEY! ITS GOOD!

Post by swviper Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 pm

I 'like' hockey...kinda of in the same way that I 'like' football. I'll watch it for the entertainment value...but I don't FOLLOW it. My family in Michigan are huge sports fan, and they can tell you who played for what high school, what college recruited who in what year, what round they went in the the draft....I'm more like '...hey, did you see that millionaire, just hit the shit of out that other millionaire? ...that was f'ing AWESOME!'
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:39 am

I just have one thing to say in this thread!!! GO PREDS!!! We'll be seeing your Wings here in Nashvegas this week! Wink
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 am

Playoff hockey only.

Actually, for almost all professional sports I can barely watch an entire season. I think the NFL is the only one because it's only 16 games.

Before this goes off on a tangent, yes, I watch hockey. Not as religiously as some of my friends. Not like it's worth cheering for the Leafs. I've been a fan of the Blackhawks (loosely) since the days of Denis Savard. Chelios, and I can't name anybody else. That being said, I don't even know who's playing who. It's Pitt-Phi for one of 'em ain't it?
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCONVERGExX Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:26 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:I just have one thing to say in this thread!!! GO PREDS!!! We'll be seeing your Wings here in Nashvegas this week! Wink

Nashvegas? Its not smashville anymore? Oh well not everyone can have Hockeytown.
XxCONVERGExX
XxCONVERGExX
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:30 pm

XxCONVERGExX wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:I just have one thing to say in this thread!!! GO PREDS!!! We'll be seeing your Wings here in Nashvegas this week! Wink

Nashvegas? Its not smashville anymore? Oh well not everyone can have Hockeytown.

Well.... The Preds official marketing uses "Smashville" and "Hockeytonk"..... But "Nashvegas" is a term of endearment long-time Nashvillians use... Wink
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Love Hockey. I'm a huge Flyers fan. Hoping to kick some Penguin ass to move into Round 2. Gonna be a great first round.
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum