May community monthly class

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by Fischs3 on Thu May 17, 2012 9:34 pm

On top of that the bounty says he is going to try to go lower and will post his final time some time Saturday evening. I think I am done. I loved Frank's tune, was able to get it into 1:45, tried Flunky's Alfa tune and that is the best I can do. I am at 1:45 something and I feel I could squeeze another half second out but I am about a second off the pace. I raced Warcry's ghost and I could beat him in the first corner and S bend but then he just catches me on the big left hander and keeps moving further ahead. I love this track though, so I will keep trying when I get the chance but I don't see that Jag coming to my garage.
avatar
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-03-04
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by Insanefrank on Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:rThe tune that you put on the cortina is great Frank, but I would like to mess with the brakes a little bit (they're locking up on a few corners for me), so could you send me the tune?
I have updated my shared Cortina. I will send you the tune tomorrow now I need to sleep after I put a 1:43 maybe 8 in the right wall on the finish straight..... No
avatar
Insanefrank
Forum Mod

Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 33
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by Insanefrank on Fri May 18, 2012 8:35 am

Warcryfin's final time is 1:44.153. cheers I have beaten the time 1:44,109 cheers
avatar
Insanefrank
Forum Mod

Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 33
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by BiggLou55 on Fri May 18, 2012 11:04 am

WTG Frank!!!! w00t!!!

On a side note, I've added a few cars to the garage for this one. I will add a note to them... I've been extremely exhausted this week, so I cannot say how dialed in they are (except the Corvair). I don't know if they are 1:44.xxx territory, but they are quick and fun... Being so tired, I could not get even close to stringing a good lap, but I was running in the 1:47.xxx zone with all of them (lots of mistakes and nod-offs)... I seem to be suffering from whatever CASE had on Wednesday (falling asleep at the virtual wheel).... Maybe that's my body's way of telling me to GO TO FRIGGIN BED ALREADY!!! Very Happy
avatar
BiggLou55
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 44
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by swviper on Fri May 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Nice job Frank!!

Will hopefully get some time on weekend to work on this.
avatar
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Posts : 910
Join date : 2012-03-06
Age : 46
Location : ON CA

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by beefsupreme42 on Fri May 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Nice Frank! I hope he doesn't improve his time any more because that is going to be hard to beat.
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by beefsupreme42 on Fri May 18, 2012 3:48 pm

I just checked the thread on the forza forums and it looks like 1:44.153 is the final time to beat! Congratulations to mark and frank so far, lets see if we can get a few more!
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by BiggLou55 on Fri May 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Mark... Who's Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale did you run? Looking at your time, I'm guessing it not the one I put up in the garage or is it?
avatar
BiggLou55
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 44
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by Markve91 on Fri May 18, 2012 8:31 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Mark... Who's Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale did you run? Looking at your time, I'm guessing it not the one I put up in the garage or is it?

I haven't checked the club garage besides Frank's Cortina yet. Yeah it's SMS Flunky's Alfa, but I'll give yours a run too and give some feedback!
avatar
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 25
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by BiggLou55 on Sat May 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Markve91 wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:Mark... Who's Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale did you run? Looking at your time, I'm guessing it not the one I put up in the garage or is it?

I haven't checked the club garage besides Frank's Cortina yet. Yeah it's SMS Flunky's Alfa, but I'll give yours a run too and give some feedback!

You can, but it's can't touch SMS Flunky's..... I picked it up last night and it's INSANE!!! I love that tune... I'm going to do some tweaking on mine to see what I can do with it. Driving his tune shows me I still have LOTS of work to do tuning! Very Happy
avatar
BiggLou55
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 44
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by Markve91 on Sat May 19, 2012 12:45 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:
Markve91 wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:Mark... Who's Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale did you run? Looking at your time, I'm guessing it not the one I put up in the garage or is it?

I haven't checked the club garage besides Frank's Cortina yet. Yeah it's SMS Flunky's Alfa, but I'll give yours a run too and give some feedback!

You can, but it's can't touch SMS Flunky's..... I picked it up last night and it's INSANE!!! I love that tune... I'm going to do some tweaking on mine to see what I can do with it. Driving his tune shows me I still have LOTS of work to do tuning! Very Happy

Yeah it's always nice to see the differences between a top LB tune and what you've tune yourself. Gives you a feeling of what needs work.
avatar
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 25
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by BiggLou55 on Sat May 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Best I could do last night was a 0:01:46.231 with SMS Flunky's GTA tune.... I know there is another 4 seconds out there looking at your tune. Realistically that translates to 2 seconds possible for me!
avatar
BiggLou55
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 44
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by xraydash on Sat May 19, 2012 1:56 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Best I could do last night was a 0:01:46.231 with SMS Flunky's GTA tune.... I know there is another 4 seconds out there looking at your tune. Realistically that translates to 2 seconds possible for me!
You're right behind me. I'm not sure if I can slash two more seconds to win the bounty but I'll keep trying. Yeah, the flunky tune rocks. I was wondering what someone like Mark could with that and now I know. Top 100! Craziness. Shocked
avatar
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 798
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 45
Location : Covington, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by beefsupreme42 on Sat May 19, 2012 4:23 pm

I'm giving up on this challenge. The best I can get is a 1:46.7 and theres no way that I'm improving 2.5 seconds to beat his time.

I'm going to try to predict the future here and say that the next bounty hunter challenge will probably be the "Autumn Fallout" challenge at Maple Valley. The best I could get with my Lancia 037 so far is a 1:35.964 (#909 on the leaderboard) with TCS STM ABS and manual with the auto-clutch, so there is definitely more time to get out of it.
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by Markve91 on Sat May 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Infineon is a hard track and this guy went all out with a non-lb car. Only a few 100 people will seem to beat this bounty hunter. At least it's only really a "challenge" and its not some unicorn or super rare car on the line here. I doubt I'll even drive the Jag >_>
avatar
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 25
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by BiggLou55 on Sat May 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Markve91 wrote:Infineon is a hard track and this guy went all out with a non-lb car. Only a few 100 people will seem to beat this bounty hunter. At least it's only really a "challenge" and its not some unicorn or super rare car on the line here. I doubt I'll even drive the Jag >_>

Offer it up as a May series prize car! Very Happy
avatar
BiggLou55
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 44
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by xraydash on Sat May 19, 2012 9:54 pm

I think 1:45.484 is the best I can do. I pushed my modest skills to the limit to put that up. I'm not bummed or anything. Quite the opposite. It took me about 40 laps throughout the day to beat the "near me" ghost and get under my previous 1:46.xxx best. (I actually did it four other times but they were dirty laps and slightly higher than my "final" time.) I got a rush out of finally breaking that barrier.
avatar
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 798
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 45
Location : Covington, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by BiggLou55 on Sat May 19, 2012 11:59 pm

I'm done as well... I have Sebring practice to get going!!! Very Happy

Now that I am a VIP, at least I will get ONE car a month... Wink
avatar
BiggLou55
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 44
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by Markve91 on Sun May 20, 2012 11:34 am

BiggLou55 wrote:
Markve91 wrote:Infineon is a hard track and this guy went all out with a non-lb car. Only a few 100 people will seem to beat this bounty hunter. At least it's only really a "challenge" and its not some unicorn or super rare car on the line here. I doubt I'll even drive the Jag >_>

Offer it up as a May series prize car! Very Happy

Great idea lou! Either that, or the extra TS S15 that i got...
avatar
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 25
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by BiggLou55 on Sun May 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Isn't the TS S-15 a Unicorn?
avatar
BiggLou55
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 44
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by Markve91 on Sun May 20, 2012 1:03 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Isn't the TS S-15 a Unicorn?

Yep, I'm pretty sure I can still gift it if I offer it up as a prize, no?
avatar
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 25
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by xraydash on Sun May 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Markve91 wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:Isn't the TS S-15 a Unicorn?

Yep, I'm pretty sure I can still gift it if I offer it up as a prize, no?
I don't think so. Try to gift it to me or someone as an experiment. We will, of course, send it right back.
avatar
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 798
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 45
Location : Covington, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by beefsupreme42 on Sun May 20, 2012 3:18 pm

For some reason I just don't care for the TS S15. I'm not really in to drifting too much, but the drift cars seem to dominate the VIP unicorn car giveaways... I would much rather have the 430 Scuderia or a gallardo superleggera than an S15
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by BiggLou55 on Sun May 20, 2012 3:20 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:For some reason I just don't care for the TS S15. I'm not really in to drifting too much, but the drift cars seem to dominate the VIP unicorn car giveaways... I would much rather have the 430 Scuderia or a gallardo superleggera than an S15

+1 to that... I may give drifting a shot though since I now have the S-15 to play with pre-tuned! Very Happy
avatar
BiggLou55
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 44
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by beefsupreme42 on Sun May 20, 2012 3:26 pm

I find myself getting better scores with cars that aren't tuned for drifting Shocked ... I can never get any traction in the drift tunes so it takes me 3 hours to go from 0 to 60
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: May community monthly class

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum