[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the new peeps in the club....

4 posters

Go down

For all the new peeps in the club.... Empty For all the new peeps in the club....

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 am

Welcome to Up 2 Speed Customs (U2SC)... As you should all know by now (and you should Wink ), we are a laid back group of FM4 players that love to race, create, tune and just have an all around good time. We honor the saying "rubbin's racin'" but in the unintentional and totally accidental sense. There are the internal club rivalries that will occasionally play out in one of the casual club lobbies (most of them involve Low for some reason), but for the most part we keep it clean. If we happen to hit, bump, spin, PITT, smash, slam, flip, ram, etc., just make sure that you apologize as soon as you can in the lobby.

Most of us use Mics and talk (a lot) while in the lobby. If you join a club lobby (and everyone is encouraged to), please just jump right in. IF this is your first online game where you can talk, we'll try to be gentle, but no promises Very Happy .

The only time we get really serious, is during the monthly club series races. When I say serious, we're still casual Wink . We will even have spectators that do their best verbally distract some of the drivers. The race series are opened to ALL member new and old, and, as with the club pick up lobbies, everyone is encouraged to participate.

Finally the forums..... This is where we all get to know one another, talk smack, and get stuff done! I suggest visiting at least 2-3 times weekly, or you can be like me and never leave LOL.... it's up to you, but this is where the information is!

If you have any questions at all about the club, what is kosher (most things are BTW) or not, who to talk to about liveries, tunes or vinyls, or anything else, please shoot a PM to Lowflyinmx3, Marmuttlebow, Joekorn or even me Wink ....

As Low said... "We're just like the Hotel California, you check in any time you like, but you can never leave!" Very Happy cheers

Last edited by BiggLou55 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

For all the new peeps in the club.... Empty Re: For all the new peeps in the club....

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 am

BiggLou55 wrote: or you can be like me and never leave LOL....
Haha same here! Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

For all the new peeps in the club.... Empty Re: For all the new peeps in the club....

Post by Vlagra DUH Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 am

beefsupreme42 wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote: or you can be like me and never leave LOL....
Haha same here! Very Happy
Me dos.
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagra DUH Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Curious, i have a friend gamertag LG Trigun, hes been one of my best friends for a longggg time. Hes an amazing racer, wonderin if he can join?
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Gift me a ferrari 250 tr and he'll be accepted. Just kidding, tell him to send a request and we will get him in.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagra DUH Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Sweet, Ty. Got him an invite last night.
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down