[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promote the club to be featured in an upcoming RVM

+5
swviper
beefsupreme42
Lowflyinmx3
BiggLou55
U2SCDoli
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Promote the club to be featured in an upcoming RVM - Page 2 Empty Re: Promote the club to be featured in an upcoming RVM

Post by U2SCDoli Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:48 am

Okay so we didn't get it this week but I think it's a recurring type thing.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/display.aspx?id=32212254721&blogid=71&fwlhd=1

So after getting some stupid email stuff sorted out I was finally able to create another forum account, sadly now i'm having problems with my laptop, but that's manageable. Now that I'm on the forums again i'm psyched to get more involved with the club, so can anyone link me to any races/series that are goin' on that i'm not too late for?
U2SCDoli
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Promote the club to be featured in an upcoming RVM - Page 2 Empty Re: Promote the club to be featured in an upcoming RVM

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:49 am

not going to take any +1's for this (I already have +2 at hockenheim...), but heres my review that I posted on this week's thread:

Back in January of this year, I joined my first club. Advertised as “a club for average Joes,” the [U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs club seemed like best fit for my driving style: laid-back and accident-forgiving. That slogan was a great fit for our club back then, but it has progressed to become so much more than that.
Back in the early days of the club, our racing was full of mistakes and crashing. Most of us were using most of the assists, but it still didn’t help. Crashes at the first turn of any race were almost inevitable. Since then, we have progressed so far that our club is in the top 1 percent on almost every race leaderboard. We got rid of almost all of the assists, but we are still a bunch of laid-back guys looking for some fun racing, no matter what the result is. Sure, crashes still happen at turn 1 in some races but they are happening in much lower numbers. We have a group of elite forza racers that are constantly at the front of the pack (xMark1991, MaGiCo UK and marmuttlebow to name a few), but the rest of us are catching up to them surprisingly quickly. Racing with the club has definitely helped us all improve our racing.

We have some amazing tuners in our club as well as some great racers. Insanefrank83 and BiggLou55 are some of our main club tuners. Their tunes are easily capable of top 500 leaderboard times in rivals events. We have all learned how to become better tuners from these members and it has greatly improved our racing as a result. These tuners have really helped us improve our leaderboard times and helped us win bounty hunter challenges.

Our club painters are literally the best in the world. As of June 6th of this year, the top graphic artist in the world was xII CASE IIx, a member of Up 2 Speed Customs. Some other club painters include keemoschauby and beefsupreme42. The painters are always willing to give some painting tips, or even spend a few hours designing custom cars for club members. You could find some really quality work in our painters’ storefronts.

John, we encourage you to join our forums to see some more details on what our club is all about at www.u2sc.forumotion.co.uk. Here you will find more info on our club and some of the great events that we are constantly holding. I believe that you would enjoy learning more about our great club!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagra DUH Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Very nice.
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:06 pm

U2SCDoli wrote:Okay so we didn't get it this week but I think it's a recurring type thing.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/display.aspx?id=32212254721&blogid=71&fwlhd=1

So after getting some stupid email stuff sorted out I was finally able to create another forum account, sadly now i'm having problems with my laptop, but that's manageable. Now that I'm on the forums again i'm psyched to get more involved with the club, so can anyone link me to any races/series that are goin' on that i'm not too late for?

You want me to remove your other accounts from the forums? Wink
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Nice work Beef!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:14 pm

thanks guys!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2