Kickflipping a car!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kickflipping a car!

Post by Markve91 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Rob Dyrdek did it in a Chevy Sonic with huge ramp over a skateboard but it was kinda sketchy...

I managed to accidentally do one in Dirt 3 without a ramp!

This was less life threatning though Razz
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Re: Kickflipping a car!

Post by BiggLou55 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Sweet.... I love the DiRT 3 vids... Hows the gameplay, tuning, physics compared to FM4?
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:14 pm

People are probably looking at the title and thinking I did this in FM4 Razz sorry to disappoint!

And Lou, thanks! I actually use the wheel a TON on this game. I use the controller for the gymkhana events as I can't be bothered to master that on the wheel. Tuning is limited to a few sliders I don't really touch that. The Career mode takes up a pretty decent amount of time to complete (I'm still working on finishing it up, I only do a few races everytime I get on).

I kinda wish the races were longer, especially the rally stages but it's still a ton of fun. The physics are a bit livelier than FM4, there's a ton of countersteering involved Razz, setting the wheel up to feel just right to you I think is the key to enjoying this game.
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:35 pm

I've been thinking about picking it up... Are there online races and a "club" feature like FM4? If so, we could open up a U2SC chapter there... I know we'll do that for Forza Horizon....
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:15 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:I've been thinking about picking it up... Are there online races and a "club" feature like FM4? If so, we could open up a U2SC chapter there... I know we'll do that for Forza Horizon....

sadly no there isnt a club feature on Dirt. There are online races but I prefer the way Forza does it. If you like rally and want a bit of rally racing to do on the 360 its pretty good!
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:22 pm

thats amazing

nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnsoon on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:18 am

Cool! Very Happy

DiRT3 is a lot of fun. I play it more as an arcade racer - even use an outside camera because it looks cool, all the dust/snow and sliding. It's for better drivers like Mark to comment on the sim authenticity. The tuning is very basic. But the racing is a lot of fun.

They've got some cool classic rally cars in there, like the Lancia Stratos. The tracks are decent, especially the Monte Carlo DLC. And Cat and Mouse is absolutely brilliant. The mouse is always a red Mini (old version) and the cats can choose from a couple of specific cars like the Audi Quattro. Most of the time, it's hilarious. It's a lot more fun that Forza's, in my opinion. Actually, they've got a number of "playground" game types, like virus (where the infected cars turn this oozing green) and one where you have to smash invading cardboard robots.

If you do decide to get it, go for the Complete Edition, as it's got all the DLC. And there's a VIP Pass for online play in new copies.
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum