[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What first person shooter do you play?

+11
B08MATH
Fischs3
Red Sniper 213
shinnsoon
xraydash
swviper
Eric21477
marmuttlebow
Markve91
BiggLou55
Lowflyinmx3
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What first person shooter do you play?

What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 7 ]
What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 23

What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 Empty Re: What first person shooter do you play?

Post by nubrocket Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:45 am

Counter-Strike must be added to this list! With the release of CS:GO my inner demons have awoken. They did a really good job with it, both on PC and 360.

1.5 for life! However...this will do just fine.

nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

What first person shooter do you play? - Page 2 Empty Re: What first person shooter do you play?

Post by BiggLou55 Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:32 am

Options added... Wink
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xXhpi racingXx Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:16 am

i have bf3 which i prefer Very Happy.....but i don't mind black op's once in a while i have mw3 but it keeps saying disc unreadable Crying or Very sad but the disc is spotless...
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:35 am

I would love to play some BF3 on Xbox with you guys, but most of you are on PC. I agree with you red, I'm a huge sniper on Bf3...and cod too. It's really satisfying when you perfectly gauge the bullet drop on an enemy a few hundred meters away...
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sniper 213 Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:18 am

Markve91 wrote:I would love to play some BF3 on Xbox with you guys, but most of you are on PC. I agree with you red, I'm a huge sniper on Bf3...and cod too. It's really satisfying when you perfectly gauge the bullet drop on an enemy a few hundred meters away...

One game i was shitting with excitement. The first shot of the game i got a 256 marksman headshot across kharg island. Gotta love the M98B!
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:12 am

the problem with sniping in BF3 is that you are usually not PTFO... You can protect the objective playing rush, but in conquest, recon as sniper is useless.. I play recon quite a bit, but I'm set up for more in the thick of it action so I can stay on the objective!... Wink
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sniper 213 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Trust me, i use medic a lot too. I just got the AN-94 and it is insane! If you want to get things quickly, play tdm on Noshahr Canals. Medic is a great class on that game setup. And at some point i was using snipers with no scopes and red dots. They work really well but aim for the head because battlefield isnt a complete, sniper friendly game.
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:26 pm

When I play recon, I use one of the following set-ups...

M417 or SKS: with HOLO, RDS or ACOG4x and only the Laser Sight... The Foregrip kills the ADS (aim down sight) accuracy)...

SV98 or L96: with ACOG4x and Straight Pull Bolt (no foregrip). I don't really use the bipod, but it's nice to have... Why the 4x scope? It doesn't have scope glint to give away yoiur position, and on most maps, 4x is all you need. I like the Acog due to the great FOV is offers...

M98B: with 8x/12x, Straigh Pull and Laser Sight... why the laser sight? It masks the scope glint from the 6x/7x/8x/12x scopes...

I ALWAYS run with the MAV as well... you can deploy and leave it like a tugs or fly it up into a spot where it cannot get destroyed (great on maps like Metro when outside in the cafe)!

If you are interested in my current load-outs, check it out!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is what I use for the other Kits...
Assault...
M416 (RDS, rails, heavy barrel) - all around performance
M16A3 (RDS, rails, heavy barrel) - all araound and for pro servers
F2000 (RDS, rails, Laser Sight) - Great for close/med range
AEK-971 (RDS, foregrip, heavy barrel) - Great cose med range
(also working on the the AN-94 and G3A3 as longer range options)

Support...
M249 (RDS, foregrip, extened mag) - Light and fast suppression
PKP Pecheng (RDS/HOLO, Bipod, Extened Mag) - Heavy hard hitting suppression
L86A2: RDS, foregrip, Laser/Mag/Heavy Barrel - Great run and gun... brings support closer to assault..
M27 IAR: RDS + Laser/Mag/Heavy Barrel - same as L86, but doesn't need the FG which makes it a bit better at range while ADS.

Engi:
G36C (RDS, foregrip, flash suppressor) - this is my #1 fav in the game for some odd reason...
M4A1 (RDS, Heavy Barrel) - this is the best Engi weapon and I use it on tough servers....
SCAR-H (RDS/HOLO, Heavy Barrel) - Great where mid/long range is needed
A-91; RDS, foregrip, Laser) - hits hard at close range
MTAR-21: (rds, ForeG, Laser) - this is a laser beam from the hip death machine in close quarters...

All Kit...
P90 (rds, laser)
Mp7 (rds, xmag, laser) - OMG this this is just INSANE but it sucks until you get the extended mags..
AS VAL (RDS, laser mag) - currently working on getting the extened mags (last unlock)... this thing is awsome but need the extra ammo to be great.
UMP-45 (RDS, Laser) - one of my favs from BC2... It's got lower RPM, but it hits hard in close...
SAIGA 12K (RDS, Buck/Flech, ExMag) - I am in love with the SAIGA.... Stay away from slugs, they suck in the semi-auto shootguns...
SPAS-12 (rds, buck/flech/slug + exmag) - Great pump action... working on unlocking slugs, which is what I will use in this one...

Pistol
MP443, M1911, MP412 REX and .44 Mag are what I use....

Notes:
Suppressors got hit hard in the last patch... they are pretty much useless now...

If you want to check out the stats on all of the weapons in the game, check out this site.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Yeah I;m usually playing rush as a sniper..spotting everything and anything and supressing/taking out anyone who tries to push up to the objective. Spotting is pretty helpful, it's a pain that people don't do it much on the console.

I love the an-94 and the famas! tdm is really fun with a run and gun mindset. Got a bunch of assault unlocks like that.

Bunch of great info there Lou...makes me really wanna play BF3 now lol
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 pm

If you are going to work the perimeter and pick off in Rush, recon sniping is great as long as you are spotting and protecting the bomb or the set! Very Happy

I wish there were more of us on PC.... Getting in 32, 48 and 64 player servers as a team is AWESOME!!

For those of you on the PC, I do have a TS3 server (voice.bg55.com:9222) and a U2SC platoon set up... I have a few friends that I play with on PC, but more would be awesome!!! Very Happy (hint hint nudge nudge knowhatimean)...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sniper 213 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Run and gun! Now becoming a battlefield tactic for everything because the call of duty players are invading it. Dont get me wrong, I do play cod but I have my own original tactics not sitting in a corner with a silenced ump 45 and an rpg, more of a run around with a sniper rifle type thing.
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Run and Gun sucks...

PTFO (play the fucking objective) is where it's at!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xXhpi racingXx Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:43 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Run and Gun sucks...

PTFO (play the fucking objective) is where it's at

exactly i hate when players just aimlessly wonder around only trying to kill people! i kill people but thats while im trying to get to my objective as well!
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sniper 213 Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Exactly! If you don't capture or defend objectives, get your ass over to tdm! You're not helping the team you biggin!
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:08 pm

TDM, TDMCQ and SDM are usefull... I actually play TDM when working on Weapon Unlocks... You can rack the kills up fast and no one will yell at you from not PTFO!!! Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Also... here is the U2SC Platoon if you want to join.... swviper is invited, but has not joined... Only PC players can join the one I created....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xXhpi racingXx Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 pm

i'd love to join but i only have bf3 for xbox Sad
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sniper 213 Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:12 pm

I'll play with ya hpi
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by xXhpi racingXx Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:00 pm

yea anytime sniper i hear the pc version is much better than the console i've never played it on the pc though i like to fly the choppers alot though they are alot of fun
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:02 pm

I'm getting my Xbox360 copy of BF3 patched up. My impression is that I'm way behind DLC wise. Sad
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum