Share your photo's

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by BiggLou55 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:44 am

Actually they are looking pretty good...

Looks like your brightness is up just a hair too much... There seems to be a grey film on the shots... Aperture seems to be a bit off... try setting it up to 35-45 and pick a focus point on the car... Of course... I'm not the best photomode guy either, but I'm workin on it!

_________________

My Video Library (thread) - In the Pits with Bigglou55 (YouTube)
avatar
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 45
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by Markve91 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:35 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Actually they are looking pretty good...

Looks like your brightness is up just a hair too much... There seems to be a grey film on the shots... Aperture seems to be a bit off... try setting it up to 35-45 and pick a focus point on the car... Of course... I'm not the best photomode guy either, but I'm workin on it!

The brightness,exposure, contrast and color play a huge part in making the photo look like a "game shot" vs. Realistic-ish. I still don't have a firm grasp on any of these concepts and how to really tie them in together...it's all trial and error with my pics. Try fiddling with those settings! Also the background of your picture affects how it "looks" too. Just take a look at the Turn 10 picks pics on the SF to see what they're doing!
avatar
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 26
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by xII CASE IIx on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 pm



A little something I whipped up to show we are a friendly and fun club. We may be split by nations but as a club we come into one. I also had to add the saying in there that I saw one day. Cant remember who thought of it though. If you want it feel free to ask me and Ill send it. If you do take it from me dont be afraid to change it around if you'd like.

_________________
xII CASE IIx
U2SC Painter
avatar
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 25
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by BiggLou55 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:19 pm

That is friggin hilarious!! Great work Case!

_________________

My Video Library (thread) - In the Pits with Bigglou55 (YouTube)
avatar
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 45
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by Wa11y on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:53 pm

xII CASE IIx wrote:
A little something I whipped up to show we are a friendly and fun club. We may be split by nations but as a club we come into one. I also had to add the saying in there that I saw one day. Cant remember who thought of it though. If you want it feel free to ask me and Ill send it. If you do take it from me dont be afraid to change it around if you'd like.

Or you could say we put the "FUN" back in dysFUNctional.
avatar
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-03-09
Age : 62
Location : Earth - USA - MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by BiggLou55 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Wa11y wrote:
xII CASE IIx wrote:
A little something I whipped up to show we are a friendly and fun club. We may be split by nations but as a club we come into one. I also had to add the saying in there that I saw one day. Cant remember who thought of it though. If you want it feel free to ask me and Ill send it. If you do take it from me dont be afraid to change it around if you'd like.

Or you could say we put the "FUN" back in dysFUNctional.

Wa11y... I think tha better describes us... We are a dysFUNctional bunch for sure!!! Very Happy

_________________

My Video Library (thread) - In the Pits with Bigglou55 (YouTube)
avatar
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 45
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by Markve91 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Nice work on that vinyl Case! The flag parts are pretty sweet. And of course the little slogan is very welcoming to any new people who'd love to join in our FUn.
avatar
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 26
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by xII CASE IIx on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:02 am







Running in the Viper contest on the Forza forums. I hope I can get myself a unicorn car for once.

_________________
xII CASE IIx
U2SC Painter
avatar
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 25
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by beefsupreme42 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:40 am

nice work case! I have found that it is practically impossible to win a design contest. I feel that I have put some pretty good designs up in their competitions but I have never even been an honorable mention... I also noticed that the same people are taking 1st 2nd and 3rd every other week...

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 21
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by Markve91 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am

beefsupreme42 wrote:nice work case! I have found that it is practically impossible to win a design contest. I feel that I have put some pretty good designs up in their competitions but I have never even been an honorable mention... I also noticed that the same people are taking 1st 2nd and 3rd every other week...

I notice the same thing with photo comps...there's usually 1 or 2 guys that always take amazing pictures that catches someone's eye over at T10...
avatar
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 26
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by BiggLou55 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:12 pm

I'm not sure there is favoritism in the competitions, but you have to catch their attention somehow... I noticed with the July DLC guessing thread, that the more I posted and replied to Johnny the more I chance I had at a unicorn... The more I posted in response to others in the thead, the less chance I had...

As with all community competitions and group based stuff, the squeaky wheels will get the attention! The flat tired and dead weight get left behind...

_________________

My Video Library (thread) - In the Pits with Bigglou55 (YouTube)
avatar
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 45
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by beefsupreme42 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 pm

yeah, I saw it with the photo competitions too, they all look exactly the same: only part of the car shown, a dark background, no vinyls and a reflective-looking paint. thats just not my style, so it kinda makes sense why I don't win those... it just angers me that the same people are winning every other week

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 21
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by Markve91 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Yeah if thats what catches their attention then we can't really do much since it's blind voting Smile. They never know who's taking the pictures until they've voted and won! All we can do is keep trying to put up good pictures and liveries until we catch someone's eye Wink
avatar
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 26
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by ThrowMeAHotdog on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:39 pm

My car for July, didn't paint the girl unfortunately

ThrowMeAHotdog
Forum Admin

Posts : 345
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Teesside, England

http://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by beefsupreme42 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:36 pm

thats a really good design hotdog!

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 21
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by ThrowMeAHotdog on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:27 pm

cheers, im s**t at the whole painting thing, bought that vinyl off the sf ages ago, though i may as well use it lol

ThrowMeAHotdog
Forum Admin

Posts : 345
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Teesside, England

http://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by B08MATH on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:51 pm

ok I've tried a couple of time to get pics on here. I'm not very computer literate,but don't know what i'm doing wrong. Can someone give me a step by step?


avatar
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-04-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by beefsupreme42 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 am

ok, when you post, above the box that you are writing in, there is a box that has a little image of a picture on it. it is the second one to the right of the first vertical line. click on that and enter the url in the space provided. when you did that, click ok and it will insert something that looks like this, except for the periods inside the brackets. make sure to leave those out:

[IMG.]url goes here[/IMG.].

If you don't have your images on the internet, I suggest getting a flickr and uploading your pictures there before you post them here.

If you don't know how to get the url, the first thing you do is mouse over the photo and right-click. go down to the bottom of the box that pops up and click properties. another box should pop up. you want the information that follows where it says URL. copy that section and paste it into the box for posting pictures.

I hope this helps!

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 21
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by Fischs3 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 am


_________________
avatar
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-03-04
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by beefsupreme42 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 am

I like that photo. how does a lotus 2-eleven beat a jaguar XKR-S in a demolition derby? scratch

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 21
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by swviper on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 am

xII CASE IIx wrote:





Running in the Viper contest on the Forza forums. I hope I can get myself a unicorn car for once.

^^This....please tell me you will lay this on the race version if/when it comes out!!!
avatar
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Posts : 910
Join date : 2012-03-06
Age : 47
Location : ON CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by B08MATH on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:56 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:ok, when you post, above the box that you are writing in, there is a box that has a little image of a picture on it. it is the second one to the right of the first vertical line. click on that and enter the url in the space provided. when you did that, click ok and it will insert something that looks like this, except for the periods inside the brackets. make sure to leave those out:

[IMG.]url goes here[/IMG.].

If you don't have your images on the internet, I suggest getting a flickr and uploading your pictures there before you post them here.

If you don't know how to get the url, the first thing you do is mouse over the photo and right-click. go down to the bottom of the box that pops up and click properties. another box should pop up. you want the information that follows where it says URL. copy that section and paste it into the box for posting pictures.

I hope this helps!
Thanks beef that helps alot.
avatar
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-04-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by beefsupreme42 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:53 pm

no problem! Very Happy

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 21
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by ThrowMeAHotdog on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:52 am




ThrowMeAHotdog
Forum Admin

Posts : 345
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Teesside, England

http://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by beefsupreme42 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:00 pm

I like the gallardo shot, it looks like you used a fisheye lens

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 21
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your photo's

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum