[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary "Hiatus"

+4
Lowflyinmx3
nubrocket
BiggLou55
CASH XRS
8 posters

Go down

Temporary "Hiatus" Empty Temporary "Hiatus"

Post by CASH XRS Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Hey guys, I know I have been absent for the past couple weeks. I just wanted to let you all know I will probably only be on every now and then over the next few months. I am in a life debate right now with a "career switch". So it is keeping me very busy as is trying to get planning done for the wedding. I will definitely try and be on as often as possible and still try to get to the league races. I just feel bad stealing other people's tunes and for lack of a better term, "mooching". With that aside I will still try and take part as often as possible.

Also, with that being said, I don't think I will have the time to be able to put together a Series for September as I was originally supposed to do. As long as it is ok with the Pres and the other Co-Leaders, I wanna pass it off to anyone who wants to grab September for their own series.

Sorry for any inconvenience it may have to anyone.

For anybody who is wondering about the career change (doubtful but I'll bore you anyway lol), currently I am an accountant with a property management/acquisition company. My bosses are awesome and the pay is decent (I don't care if people know, so I'm currently making $36k/year). But I feel like even though I have my degree in Accounting, my personality and drive is better suited in a sales position. I am a big people person and feel I could make a very good career out of being in sales. It's scary because it's a big jump AND my boss is a close friend, but I figured I'm young enough to where I don't have a LOT of responsibility yet (no house, marriage or kids YET) so I should try now before I am definitely stuck with needing to play it safe. I don't wanna sit around and wonder "what if". SO that's where I am at right now so you guys are all kinda in the Cash loop lol.

As always, thanks for everyone being awesome and a great laugh and fun while racing and typing!!

- Cash
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Temporary "Hiatus" Empty Re: Temporary "Hiatus"

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Cash.... Thanks for the update... We definitely miss you in the lobbies and on the boards, but I do understand... You are at a very important point in your life and you need to devote your energy to it. We're here and your spot is solid! Just jump in a run every once in a while! Wink

On another note... What Unicorn do you want? We were featured in RVM this week, and every member gets a Unicorn! Very Happy You might just end up with the M3 GT-R, but there's nothing wrong with that either!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:17 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Cash.... Thanks for the update... We definitely miss you in the lobbies and on the boards, but I do understand... You are at a very important point in your life and you need to devote your energy to it. We're here and your spot is solid! Just jump in a run every once in a while! Wink

On another note... What Unicorn do you want? We were featured in RVM this week, and every member gets a Unicorn! Very Happy You might just end up with the M3 GT-R, but there's nothing wrong with that either!

Haha thanks Lou, glad my spot is safe. ANd I am totally cool with the M3-GTR. I am a big M3 guy so that's fine by me!
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Good luck, Cash! Career changes are exciting and scary, but they're mostly a sign that you know what you want and that you're badass enough to go for it. Make it happen!
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:09 pm

This cant be! My wing man is skipping on me?! Now I have nobody to back me up when I go on my leadership tyraids. But really, we understand and we all wish you the best in your endeavors. Life is all about moving forward. Good luck and we will see you on the track when you get time.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:12 pm

good luck with the career change, cash. I hope it works out well. as for the september series, I think we should hold a club vote to see what everybody would like to do. whoever wants to pitch an idea, throw it out there and I will hold a poll sometime around the middle of week 2 in august
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fear740 Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:17 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:good luck with the career change, cash. I hope it works out well. as for the september series, I think we should hold a club vote to see what everybody would like to do. whoever wants to pitch an idea, throw it out there and I will hold a poll sometime around the middle of week 2 in august

I have an idea for one of the options for the club vote, N/A vs Turbo
Fear740
Fear740
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:29 pm

I created a thread where you can submit ideas for the september series in the club polls and decision center section of the forums. I included fear's idea alond with a spec series and an aussie v8 idea that I heard from vi@gra a little while ago
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm

I had the SuperGT idea 'out there' ...I can polish that up and we could do that for Sept.
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:28 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:This cant be! My wing man is skipping on me?! Now I have nobody to back me up when I go on my leadership tyraids. But really, we understand and we all wish you the best in your endeavors. Life is all about moving forward. Good luck and we will see you on the track when you get time.

Have no fear my glorious leader, I just wanted to put this out there so if I'm not around for a few weeks, guys aren't panicking wondering where I'm at. Lol. And thanks guys, Nub, I never thought of it that way and I certainly don't consider myself to be a badass lol, but it is a huge decision.

I will still be around guys, just may be spotty at times is all, I am still hoping to be around as much as normal!
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:34 pm

CASH XRS wrote:Have no fear my glorious leader, I just wanted to put this out there so if I'm not around for a few weeks, guys aren't panicking wondering where I'm at.

Wow...managed to get some brown nosing in anyways...impressive lol!

Take care bud...and good luck! We'll be here when life gets back to 'normal' cheers
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Life should definitely be a priority Cash so take all the time you need to sort out this career switch of yours. Or should I say possible career switch. Whatever you decide to do, hope it works out well for you man! Think it out!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum