[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Horizon DEMO hits the marketplace October 9th!

+4
Markve91
nubrocket
BiggLou55
U2SCDoli
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forza Horizon DEMO hits the marketplace October 9th! Empty Forza Horizon DEMO hits the marketplace October 9th!

Post by U2SCDoli Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I dunno about you guys... but this is how i feel....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
U2SCDoli
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon DEMO hits the marketplace October 9th! Empty Re: Forza Horizon DEMO hits the marketplace October 9th!

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Good.... The demo will be the make it or break it for my pre-order... If it sucks, I might cancel!.....
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon DEMO hits the marketplace October 9th! Empty Re: Forza Horizon DEMO hits the marketplace October 9th!

Post by nubrocket Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Lou ain't gonna take no shit from NOBODY. That's how I read that.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:17 pm

YUUUUUUUUUP!!! (Dave Hester style)
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by U2SCDoli Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 pm

i can't blame you. but at this point (and i know this sounds bad) i just want a new forza game. FM4 isn't bad or outdated, i've just worn it out. not that i think i'm going to, but does anyone know if you can get a refund after completely paying for a pre-order with gamestop?
U2SCDoli
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 pm

woohoo demo time! If it does suck...maybe ill just use the money to get f1 2012.

did you preorder online or in person doli?
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by U2SCDoli Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Markve91 wrote:did you preorder online or in person doli?

in person
U2SCDoli
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:49 pm

I've cancelled preorders before and they always gave a full refund. Naturally they prefer it if you transfer the cash to another preorder or in-store thing, but you don't have to do that.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:12 pm

they should give you the money back if you cancel the preorder, if not you'll probably just have in store credit equal to whatever you put down on the game. With what nub said, they'll probably ask you if you want to preorder anything else.
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by U2SCDoli Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 pm

okay cool. although i highly doubt i'm gonna cancel. yes, i'm that much of a forza fanboy albino. that's my nerd face, for those of you who were wondering.
U2SCDoli
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:10 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:YUUUUUUUUUP!!! (Dave Hester style)

my dad works with a guy that looks just like barry Laughing

do you have to order the lce by a certain time, or can you wait for the demo to come out then order?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by U2SCDoli Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:29 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:YUUUUUUUUUP!!! (Dave Hester style)

my dad works with a guy that looks just like barry Laughing

do you have to order the lce by a certain time, or can you wait for the demo to come out then order?

i'm pretty sure you can pre-order the LCE anytime before the game actually comes out, just depends on where you pre-order from and how many they have left. you really don't even need to pre-order the game to get the LCE, but once it comes out the price is gonna rise.
U2SCDoli
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnsoon Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:41 am

If you play the demo, you get a free car. Apparently, it's a "specially designed 2013 SRT Viper GTS" (from the FM forums).

So now I have to play the demo Very Happy Otherwise I would've just waited for the game ...

There's a nice stage demo from the EuroGamer Expo - just skip the first 6 and a half minutes of blue screen Rolling Eyes - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. (If the link doesn't work for some reason, the video is on the FM Facebook page as well.)

Exactly 3 weeks left for you fortunate North American souls!
shinnsoon
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:14 pm

^after watching that, the game and graphics remind me a lot of dirt 3 for some reason. Especially around 16 minutes when they started that race in the STI. The whole screen wobbling and the lady talking before the race...BUT, the world looks awesome and huge! And night driving looks sweet.
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:16 pm

I'm not worried about cancelling. Even if it's not "Forza" , I'm fine with that, I'm dying for an open world, and mixed surfaces to play on.

Fact that there is a demo coming tho' tells me they are pretty confident in the product. Like was said earlier when we started talking about Horizon, if a demo comes out before hand, it will prolly be okay, if not, it will prolly suck.
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnsoon Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Markve91 wrote:^after watching that, the game and graphics remind me a lot of dirt 3 for some reason. Especially around 16 minutes when they started that race in the STI. The whole screen wobbling and the lady talking before the race...BUT, the world looks awesome and huge! And night driving looks sweet.
Yeah, I was thinking DiRT2 while I watched it Very Happy The menus, the way the camera approached the car, the people ... the whole Horizon festival scene is a lot like the scene outside the RV in DiRT2. I like all those little challenges and stuff going on the whole time (which is also rather DiRT). Very excited!

The only bad thing is that Ralph confirmed no Porsche Crying or Very sad
shinnsoon
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:43 pm

I cant wait to play Cat-n-mouse or Tag (on the golf course).... I'm really interested in how the online races will be as well...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Yeah sadly there's no porsche, but there are enough cars that I won't be too sad about that! Yeah it is very dirt2 with the rv and stuff.

Also, that plane race was pretty epic, they must've finished within a second of each other. I hope we can get more than 8 people in a lobby together
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by U2SCDoli Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:09 pm

yeah the 8 poeple a lobby thing kinda sucks but oh well. i'm pretty satisfied with just the RUFs. if most of the RUF's from FM4 went to horizon i'd be okay. the only one i'd miss is the Carrera GT
U2SCDoli
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:13 pm

I'm with you Doli.... I'm in love with the Porsche GT cars, but the street cars (in FM4) are just OK. The GT3 RS and the Turbo S are the two exceptions, which are stellar... Hopefully they will be in FH eventually.... Wink
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:09 pm

I NOTICED THAT IT SAID CAR CLUB ON THE SCREEN AS LIKE AN OPTION MENU!!!!!!! LOOK AT 21:23 Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Just watched the trailer......freakin awesome!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:34 pm

damn beef, nice catch! I wasn't looking up when I saw that part I was so focused on allthe bright lights lol
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnsoon Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:31 am

BiggLou55 wrote:Hopefully they will be in FH eventually.... Wink
I hope so, too, because I love Porsche. Always missed them in TDU. I'd happily pay (again!) for a PEP.

One good thing about getting the game 3 days later than North America: U2SC should already be up and running when I see Horizon's title screen for the first time Very Happy Yes?
shinnsoon
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 am

Watching the Horizon launch trailer made me have one thought that overpowered all the others.

If this festival were real, I would hate to live in Colorado while it was happening. There would be months of warnings leading up to it.

KEEP ALL YOUR PETS INSIDE. DO NOT DRIVE UNLESS YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO. IF DRIVING, KEEP ON THE SHOULDER OF BORING ROADS AT ALL TIMES AND NEVER DRIVE AT NIGHT. WE'D PREFER IT IF YOU JUST FLEW EVERYWHERE. CONSIDER A SOUTH DAKOTAN SUMMER HOME BUT DO COME BACK BEFORE THE STURGIS RALLY BECAUSE THOSE FOLKS ARE WEIRD.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next