[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread

+16
SouthernFist7
B08MATH
xraydash
xII CASE IIx
nubrocket
Red Sniper 213
Eric21477
swviper
FraidKn0t
wolfman115
beefsupreme42
xXhpi racingXx
marmuttlebow
Markve91
BiggLou55
Lowflyinmx3
20 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:41 am

I don't get Leaf fans.

They buy all the stuff and fill the ACC every night. That's not how you encourage the owners to build a winner. If I was them I know I wouldn't. Why bother?

All they do here is bitch and moan about how shitty the team is. Yet they'll pay $100+ for tix.

I don't support the Leafs. Garbage team. Will never do anything until they get a real owner and not some corporation (it was the Teacher's Pension Fund, but now it's headed by 2 multimedia companies).
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 am

(Apologies up front to and Leafs fans here)

I'm with you Marm... I've been a life-long hockey fan (was a Rangers fan until my Preds came along - We lived in NJ before moving here), and I have to say that I've never been a fan of the Leafs. In my mind (and this is where the apology applies) Tahir "Tie" Domi's play and attitude represent the Leafs through and through. Not to mention that the name "Leafs" is a grammatical thorn in my side...

GO PREDS!!! Now lets hope there is a season sooner rather than later!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:45 am

Nice avatar change, Lou!

My Leafs fan of a friend compares them to the Yankees of baseball. They have fans everywhere but for no real reason other than they come to mind first. "Hockey sounds neat and it's from Canada and they seem to like the Maple Leafs a bunch so I will too". If true, I guess that's better than being a fair weather fan? Who cares. STARS!!!
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Lou - No worries man, I actually dont even have a problem with the gators anymore... It was the combination of teebow/Urban Meyer & the attitude of most fans that forced my disdain. Nowadays I want them to win so when we beat them at the end of the season it will bump our standing that much more!

Love the logo, glad you're bringing it back!

BiggLou55 wrote:I went to Catholic School and we were the Fighting Irish (High School), and I'm not even fond of ND... I think it has to do with their refusal to join a conference and the greediness with the TV contracts....
Not a fan of ND either, unfortunately theyre going to join us in the ACC soon... and even though they're keeping football independent they will still play a half dozen games against ACC teams. No
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:19 pm

I ran about 6 or so laps with case and hpi the other night and it was some good close racing. 4 more nights!
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:40 pm

I hope Case runs on Saturday night as well.

You guys are gonna love my car.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 pm

are we doing every saturday or every other one?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Every other one. I dont want everyone overloaded with 16 different races every week.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:19 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:I hope Case runs on Saturday night as well.

You guys are gonna love my car.
You need to put up a pic of your car in this thread.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric21477 Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:37 pm

I painted up a loaner miata last night and added it to the garage, so now we have two for drop-ins. I'll post some pics tonight.
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Nice.... The loaner I shared is just gray with the stock sponsor livery... Very Happy I might put something else on there... Anyone have an X-Lax logo! Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:You need to put up a pic of your car in this thread.

Don't know how...
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:05 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:
Lowflyinmx3 wrote:You need to put up a pic of your car in this thread.

Don't know how...
What?! You mean to tell me you can use all sorts of fancy words but can't post a picture? I'm not going to lie, I feel a little crestfallen right now.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:16 pm

crest·fall·en   [krest-faw-luhn]
adjective
1. dejected; dispirited; discouraged.
2. having a drooping crest or head.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:19 pm

You don't have no drooping head do you Low?

I never bothered to figure out how one does it? For you, tonight I will endeavor to post a pic of my ride up.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Yes I did have a drooping head. I expect a lot from my leaders, one expectation being that they can post a picture.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:27 pm

GAWD DAMMIT! More work.

I guess I have until tonight eh? Was it Doli who called dibs on my position?

How come the average joe's expected to be able to post pictures? That just ain't right/
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:32 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:

How come the average joe's expected to be able to post pictures? That just ain't right/
Maybe because a certain average Joe likes to use big words and win 2 series in a row. Kinda makes you expect more of that individual, wouldn't you think?
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric21477 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Here's the shared loaner I put in the garage. Cant take credit for the logos, once again I have used my h3rtz donut free logo collection to sponsor this one

Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 5 Forza196_zpsfa99731d

Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 5 Forza195_zps3d8628e1
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Looks good. I might put up a loaner myself. Got another sponsor I'm thinking about.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Are we supposed to be choosing another sponser or are folks just doing that for awesomeness?
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Everyone is putting their own "main" sponsor on theirs. You don't have to, it just makes it cooler for pictures and stuff.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 5 Getpho10

And that is as good as it gets.

This was due to last week's lobby (I'm sure it was last week).
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:45 pm

LMAO! Nothing like what I thought. It took a minute for it to really sink in.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next