[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th Gear Reviews Driving Games

2 posters

Go down

5th Gear Reviews Driving Games Empty 5th Gear Reviews Driving Games

Post by nubrocket Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:22 pm

An interesting bit from the latest episode of 5th Gear. The below link should start you at the game segment, if in case it doesn't work right, jump up to 19:00.

Youtube Linky

I won't post any spoilers here, but I will say that that guy is old and I don't like him.

nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

5th Gear Reviews Driving Games Empty Re: 5th Gear Reviews Driving Games

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:08 pm

For whatever reason, my DVR didn't pick this episode up last week! Sad Gonna have to see if I can grab it...

As far as his reviews go, I think he's right about things on the surface. You have to play with the settings in FM4 when using the wheel. The game was designed around using a controller, so it's geared towards that type of gamer. I really hope they work on the wheel dynamics in FM5...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Now I know why... Velocity has only aired the first three episdes in series 21... This week is episode 4... But... I watched all fo episode 6... While I love Top Gear UK the most, Fifth Gear is far and away MUCH better than Top Gear US... Top Gear US is pathetic LOL.... From the hosts to the content is woefully inadequate. WE NEED A GOOD NORTH AMERICA based car show!! PLEASE!! Wait... We had one on Speed, but for whatever reason Adam Corrola's "The Car Show" didn't take off... I loved it BTW....
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down