[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What type of series would interest you?

+2
Lowflyinmx3
BiggLou55
6 posters

Go down

What type of series would interest you? (select all that you like)

What type of series would interest you? I_vote_lcap9%What type of series would interest you? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
What type of series would interest you? I_vote_lcap7%What type of series would interest you? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
What type of series would interest you? I_vote_lcap7%What type of series would interest you? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
What type of series would interest you? I_vote_lcap13%What type of series would interest you? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
What type of series would interest you? I_vote_lcap9%What type of series would interest you? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
What type of series would interest you? I_vote_lcap11%What type of series would interest you? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 5 ]
[ 4 ]
What type of series would interest you? I_vote_lcap11%What type of series would interest you? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 5 ]
What type of series would interest you? I_vote_lcap13%What type of series would interest you? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 46

What type of series would interest you? Empty What type of series would interest you?

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:11 pm

I know that Low, Joe and Marm set up the monthly series stuff, but I wanted to provide them with a suggestion box. I hear really good ideas in the lobby all the time, but can never remember them after a few days.

There is a post in the general forum (HERE) where Cash asked what we drive in real life. Based on comments in the thread and the more I sit here thinking about it (instead of working I might add), what other types of series would be cool.... Please cast your votes below, and you can select more than one (since choosing just one might prove difficult for some). Write-ins are allowed, so just post your suggestion in the thread...

Last edited by BiggLou55 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poll adjustment)
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

What type of series would interest you? Empty Re: What type of series would interest you?

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Geez this post has been up for 10 minutes and you got more votes than my april poll has gotten in four days lol. This is a good idea tho. Make sure we aren't boring you guys when we decide on series.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

What type of series would interest you? Empty Re: What type of series would interest you?

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:11 pm

You can select more than one item! Wink
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:27 pm

I slowly went down the list and decided every single one of those would be an interesting experience with this club, so I just voted for everything bounce
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Markve91 wrote:I slowly went down the list and decided every single one of those would be an interesting experience with this club, so I just voted for everything bounce

haha, I did the same thing. And judging by the results it looks like other guys are doing it too. I'm always up for whatever. I just enjoy racing in whatever form it may be. And you guys are never boring, it's a blast to share general racing and car lover with fellow enthusiasts!
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Suggestion.... Next month we should do an AWD spec series! Or.... EVO vs WRX!!! Very Happy The Ultimate A-Class AWD Showdown?
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:48 pm

BiggLou55 wrote: Or.... EVO vs WRX!!! Very Happy The Ultimate A-Class AWD Showdown?
OH YEAH!!!! I would love to do that!!! Very Happy Good suggestion
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:03 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Suggestion.... Next month we should do an AWD spec series! Or.... EVO vs WRX!!! Very Happy The Ultimate A-Class AWD Showdown?

You sir, must wait or talk to Southern. July is his month, I think it's a multi-class event.

Aug at this point is just random cycled production. (although this is being done just to fill in space)

Sept is Cash' sprint racing.

So Oct is yours.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:07 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:Suggestion.... Next month we should do an AWD spec series! Or.... EVO vs WRX!!! Very Happy The Ultimate A-Class AWD Showdown?

You sir, must wait or talk to Southern. July is his month, I think it's a multi-class event.

Aug at this point is just random cycled production. (although this is being done just to fill in space)

Sept is Cash' sprint racing.

So Oct is yours.
october is a little far off... I say it would be best to hold a poll every month, just to give everyone in the club a fair say in the event
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:15 pm

I'll take August.... Cycle Production sounds too boring!! Very Happy ....
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:15 pm

I am fine with that beef. My event doesn't HAVE to happen. It was just a suggestion on a different way to run the races. It could actually be applied to any of the month's series. Cars don't matter, just need to shorten the races a tad is all really.

Maybe we should start a "suggestion thread". Everyone and anyone can throw in any tid bits or major ideas for a series. We can compile a few of them together, take a poll and that's next month's series? Rather than having them lined up 6 months in advance? Our thoughts and moods are always changing so maybe just keep it that way so it's always fresh and what we want? I mean this poll helps, but I get the notion that everyone is pretty much up for anything as long as there is fun and competitive racing.

Last edited by CASH XRS on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:16 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:I'll take August.... Cycle Production sounds too boring!! Very Happy ....
better. I can't wait for this one!!!!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:19 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:I'll take August.... Cycle Production sounds too boring!! Very Happy ....

Same, absolutely going with the Subaru side of this. In fact, I already have an A class STI that I can dial in. Very Happy
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:21 pm

CASH XRS wrote:
beefsupreme42 wrote:

Same, absolutely going with the Subaru side of this. In fact, I already have an A class STI that I can dial in. Very Happy
I still don't know what I will use.. both are great cars in my opinion
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Weren't you the one that didn't want August to be too onerus? With vacations and kiddo gearin up for school?

Up to you.

As stated, good for anything.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:36 pm

So Cash... You still have September! Wink
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Lol sounds good man. I'll have to figure out a good car. Maybe an interesting C-series since they will be shorter tracks. Very Happy
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down