[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo 4

+7
Fischs3
joekorn
shinnsoon
nubrocket
B08MATH
BiggLou55
xraydash
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Halo 4 Empty Halo 4

Post by xraydash Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Nub's in. The Purple Man is in. I'm in. Who else is picking this up?

The weekly Spartan Ops missions sound like they will be fun. I have lousy fps skills but I'm not detrimental in a supporting role for co-op or team based play. I'm really looking forward to the campaign too.

It just so happens I have the day off for the election tomorrow. Perfect timing, eh?
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Halo 4 Empty Re: Halo 4

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:30 pm

I'm out.... Too many games to add this (just grabbed NHL 12 off of the on demand store)....
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:09 pm

xraydash wrote:Nub's in. The Purple Man is in. I'm in. Who else is picking this up?

The weekly Spartan Ops missions sound like they will be fun. I have lousy fps skills but I'm not detrimental in a supporting role for co-op or team based play. I'm really looking forward to the campaign too.

It just so happens I have the day off for the election tomorrow. Perfect timing, eh?
I just saw this post after I put my own up. Iiiimmmmm In so in I took tomorrow off to play through campaign. I told my wife id go vote before I play but I'm getting it at midnight at WalMart so I will probably start off in multiplayer. So if your up playing I will be up till about 4am.

(Edit- Bob's post from the now deleted thread is below.)

Am I the only excited for halo 4? What's your thoughts or opinions,likes or dislikes?
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm

I'm excited! One thing I've always enjoyed about the franchise is how they throw in vehicle segments to mix things up. I also like the storyline.

I've only ever played the campaigns and am kind of intimidated by multiplayer because I know I'll have my ass handed to me in like two seconds.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:37 pm

xraydash wrote:I'm excited! One thing I've always enjoyed about the franchise is how they throw in vehicle segments to mix things up. I also like the storyline.

I've only ever played the campaigns and am kind of intimidated by multiplayer because I know I'll have my ass handed to me in like two seconds.
My wife says she always knows when I'm playing multiplayer.... I start cursing at the tv. I'm not the greatest at multiplayer but I love swat and doing weekly challenges for credits for armor.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:12 am

I am still only halfway through the original Halo so I don't expect to touch the single player for quite awhile. Yeah yeah, 10 years behind, I know. I was so venomously anti-halo (and console) during its prime that I just missed the entire series.

I'm over it now, but that means no co-op story campaign for me.

I am going to try and read through the "Fall of Reach". Supposedly having that background story makes Halo 4 that much better. I admit that so far I find the whole thing a bit silly, though.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:51 am

Put that damn book away and play the campaigns already! You gotta push buttons and stuff at the same time to appreciate the storyline. It's not like Nebula award winning or anything.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:02 am

LOL!

I played! I played! I am finally through that awful, awful, awful, awful Library level.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnsoon Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:57 am

Just got my Limited Edition bounce Have to wait until tonight to play Mad

nubrocket wrote:I am going to try and read through the "Fall of Reach". Supposedly having that background story makes Halo 4 that much better. I admit that so far I find the whole thing a bit silly, though.
Reach is one of the best ones - don't miss out! Of course, the absence of Flood does factor into my opinion quite a bit Very Happy I'm so glad we're done with that annoying mindless mob. I especially loathe it when developers put rocket launchers in the hands of AI with absolutely no sense of self-preservation ...

One sour note, though. Why are game manuals dying out? First Mass Effect 3. Then Horizon. And now even Halo 4. Sad
shinnsoon
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Played a little of multiplayer last night and I think it's awesome. It kinda of seems they slowed it down just a tad. I feel I have a little bit more time to think of how and where to attack from. I will finish campaign today...... I think.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Got my copy!
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Got mine too. I'm a couple of hours into the campaign. It's... a Halo game! Enjoying it so far.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:25 am

Just got back from Family Video, went to pick up some free movies for the kids, and was shocked to discover one copy of Halo 4 remaining. I've never played Halo online, so if any of you guys are on Thursday or Saturday night maybe you can help give me an introduction.
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:21 pm

I've played multiplayer for 16 minutes.

I really like it! It has more of a blend with the CoD style that I'm used to, much to the disdain of hardcore Halo purists I'm sure. It just feels more fun.

The HUD elements they added are welcome also. Thank you for pointing out that gun on the ground over there. Thank you for having the "press X to switch weapons" dialog in the center of the screen rather than the upper right. I like this!

First impression only. 16 minutes.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fischs3 Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 pm

I picked it up today but can't play it. Sad

I made a deal with the devil, I mean my wife. I wanted the Halo 4 console edition, of course she said no, so we worked out a deal. I buy the console, give it to my wife, she wraps it up for Christmas and gives it to me then. So the good news is I get the new console, bad news is I have to wait till Dec 25th to play it. This is going to be a tough month.
Fischs3
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:14 pm

You mean 1-3/4 months... Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:07 pm

I finished the campaign last night. Good stuff! I plan to check out the Spartan Ops co-op missions tonight, possibly with the Purple Man. Let me know if you're interested and would like to join up.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:59 pm

xraydash wrote:I finished the campaign last night. Good stuff! I plan to check out the Spartan Ops co-op missions tonight, possibly with the Purple Man. Let me know if you're interested and would like to join up.
I'm up for ops but depends on the time. I finished campaign last night or I guess this morning. I think I could handle a harder level than normal.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xII CASE IIx Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Beat the campaign on legendary last night Smile Now to get better at the multiplayer again because its been so long!
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:14 pm

xII CASE IIx wrote:Beat the campaign on legendary last night Smile Now to get better at the multiplayer again because its been so long!
Love multiplayer and contemplated on starting an average Joe halo clan. I like to play but I'm not super competitive and would like to do more team stuff.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:35 pm

B08MATH wrote:
xII CASE IIx wrote:Beat the campaign on legendary last night Smile Now to get better at the multiplayer again because its been so long!
Love multiplayer and contemplated on starting an average Joe halo clan. I like to play but I'm not super competitive and would like to do more team stuff.
I'd join an average joe clan. I feel the exact same way. It would be awesome to have an U2SC-like group for Halo.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Yeah that would be cool to see the club span across several platforms.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Hopefully I can get on XBL sometime soon I'm itching to play some halo 4 and forza! Seems like the campaign was beat pretty easily...I know the other halo campaigns on legendary took a little effort, how does 4's campaign compare?
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:41 pm

I looked at The Halo Forum and it seems full of immature kids arguing over nothing. I really like our forum.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:07 pm

LOL
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down