[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP and Season Pass.... kinda regretting getting it

4 posters

Go down

VIP and Season Pass.... kinda regretting getting it Empty VIP and Season Pass.... kinda regretting getting it

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 am

It seems like almost all of us have made the transition from horizon back to FM4. I am definitely regretting getting VIP and the season pass for this game... I suppose this brings up the question of whether or not we will be playing this game very much...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

VIP and Season Pass.... kinda regretting getting it Empty Re: VIP and Season Pass.... kinda regretting getting it

Post by joekorn Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:07 am

I rented Horizon on release day, and after a week felt I had done about everything I wanted to. I still plan on picking it up, Fisch pointed out that Walmart has it for $15 on Black Friday. Will recommend that my parents make it my Christmas gift (since I know my Mom will be living in Walmart Thursday/Friday). I'd still like to try some series races with you guys, with the rally races my main interest. Don't see myself playing it much except for club stuff though...
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

VIP and Season Pass.... kinda regretting getting it Empty Re: VIP and Season Pass.... kinda regretting getting it

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:33 am

We'll see what happens as time passes... I'm wondering what the rally expansion will bring... to the game... I'm not regretting VIP so much as I am regretting going through it so fast... I wish I had taken my time with it.. Hopefully they will keep adding to it (free for VIP)....
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:38 pm

I haven't touched Horizon since getting Halo 4. It's a fun game and all but I am thinking it would have been wiser to wait for it to be on sale and skip out on the VIP. I did not get the Season Pass and don't feel like I'm missing out. It just seems like the cars that come out of the box are good enough and there's really no reason to get more.

One thing I don't like is that you don't really "see" your car if you aren't using the chase cam. I love how you get to watch your car driving around after you finish a race in FM4. There's no connection like that in FH. I only get to look at it in the garage and even then it's not the close-up spin/around view.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:41 pm

You bring up a really good point Xray! I want FM4 Replay Cams!! It is definitely feature seriously lacking in FH... I hate watching FH replays actually...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:29 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:You bring up a really good point Xray! I want FM4 Replay Cams!! It is definitely feature seriously lacking in FH... I hate watching FH replays actually...
yeah, the replays have that awful camera angle that only shows a half of one of the headlights...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down