[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand)

+4
marmuttlebow
beefsupreme42
BiggLou55
FraidKn0t
8 posters

Go down

For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand) Empty For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand)

Post by FraidKn0t Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:32 pm

I bought it about two months ago and have gotten it out maybe 4 or 5 times for a total of less than 10 hrs of use. I still have all the original boxes / packaging along with the misc. adapters, plugs, etc. For anyone who doesn't know, Fanatec is the industry leader in retail racing simulator equipment... this is a high end setup. Only selling because I just haven't found myself using it as I have to lug it all out of the closet every time I want to play. (stored there to keep away from the dog)

Compatibility: XBOX 360 / Playstation 3 (PS3) / PC

Price = $350 + shipping... (I paid over $500 for this setup a couple months ago & have put probably less than 10hrs on it. I'd love for someone in the club to get this deal)
* I have this on eBay for $400 instead of the $350 I'm offering to you guys. But if it sells on eBay 1st I will have to honor that sale. Feel free to send me a PM

Best Guess Shipping Dimensions:
26 x 14 x 14 inches / 42 lbs

What you get:

Fanatec - Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel ~ Product Webpage
- Wheel rim is wrapped in the exact same Italian Alcantara® leather as used by Porsche
- Automotive grade materials
- Has 3 motors, 1 main belt driven motor to give force feedback, & 2 smaller motors to simulate motor vibrations
- Highly tunable with 9 independent settings and the ability to save 5 unique setups right on the wheel (don't need to use a computer for tuning the wheel settings)

Fanatec - CSR Pedals ~ Product Webpage
- Solid construction
- Lots of adjustment settings (horizontal placement, spring tension, pedal angle)
- Modular design (pedals can individually be mounted in cockpits or stands)
- Can invert pedals with optional kit (pedals hang down from an adapter... like many actual race cars)
- Work with all CSR/Clubsport/Porsche wheels (except the older Porsche 911 Turbo models)

Fanatec - RennSport Wheel Stand ~ Product Webpage
- Very solid aluminum construction, I was impressed with the build quality
- Fully adjustable & folds nicely for storage
- Also works with most other wheel brands

For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand) R22Pe

For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand) NMiU0

For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand) 3SweM

For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand) OAgGA

For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand) X8nLX

For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand) BXvyA

For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand) BtQis

FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand) Empty Re: For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand)

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:00 pm

That Sucks man! I think you should hold on to it and build a Man-Cave! Very Happy That's what I did / am in the process of doing.... Once I get a decent sized Monitor/TV (27"+) I'll go back and work on the wheel and tuning my cars for it!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand) Empty Re: For Sale: My Fanatec Setup ( Porsche GT2 / CSR Pedals / RennSport Stand)

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:06 pm

I am going to have to really think about this one. maybe I will be able to get some sort of deal with my parents where I pay half and it could be my christmas present or something.... I will have to get back to you on this one because I might be interested in buying it
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Lou, I thought about that but I just bought my place last year and will be here for at least another 4-5 yrs. It's a townhouse & even though I have 2 floors I dont have any kind of "bonus-room" space. Eventually I may be able to re-work my home office but that's a ways off.

Beef, let me know!! If you talk to your parents & think you have a good shot at it I will take it off eBay for you.
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:33 pm

He's gonna lowball you. Let me save you the grief. I will pay you $2.99 for it. You pay for shipping. Smile
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:He's gonna lowball you. Let me save you the grief. I will pay you $2.99 for it. You pay for shipping. Smile
darn, looks like that takes $1.99 off the table, thanks a lot marm jocolor
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Ok I just talked to my parents and they said I could buy it. I just need to know how I can pay you. Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 am

Good deal bro, I sent you a PM
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:29 am

Hell yeah! Grats to both of yahs.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:42 am

Also, Beef

To calculate the shipping use the following package dimensions:

14 x 14 x 15 12.8 lb
16 x 11 x 18.5 9.9 lb
25 x 10 x 5.5 19.8 lb
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:49 pm

jeez, all this stuff I don't know... do you think I can find out shipping costs from the UPS website or something?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Thanks Beef! There's a package on its way to bring you Christmas joy
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Ummm I don't know if you thoroughly read the agreement when you registered on the forums but in Article 4, subsection D, line item 7, 3rd bullet down, it clearly states that 10 percent of any item sold in the forums goes to the Leaders of the club. So, yeah, I'll be messaging you my PayPal information.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 pm

I carefully evaluated the aforementioned clause. Ordinarily you would be correct, however I noticed a stipulation that in order for the "marketplace levy" to constitute a valid exercise of forum power, the particular club officers must abbrogate their ability to be a party to such transactions in the future. Assuming this is not an objective you intend to accomplish, it would be wise to forgoe your express power to levy such a cost on my humble transaction.
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:08 pm

FraidKn0t wrote:I carefully evaluated the aforementioned clause. Ordinarily you would be correct, however I noticed a stipulation that in order for the "marketplace levy" to constitute a valid exercise of forum power, the particular club officers must abbrogate their ability to be a party to such transactions in the future. Assuming this is not an objective you intend to accomplish, it would be wise to forgoe your express power to levy such a cost on my humble transaction.
That physically hurt me to read. Like, I'm in pain now. Keep your stinkin' money.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:
FraidKn0t wrote:I carefully evaluated the aforementioned clause. Ordinarily you would be correct, however I noticed a stipulation that in order for the "marketplace levy" to constitute a valid exercise of forum power, the particular club officers must abbrogate their ability to be a party to such transactions in the future. Assuming this is not an objective you intend to accomplish, it would be wise to forgoe your express power to levy such a cost on my humble transaction.
That physically hurt me to read. Like, I'm in pain now. Keep your stinkin' money.
Just ran fraid's spiel through google translate for lawyerese: "No, you're wrong. That will be $200 for my having to write this response. Dumb ass."
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:50 pm

xraydash wrote:
Lowflyinmx3 wrote:
Just ran fraid's spiel through google translate for lawyerese: "No, you're wrong. That will be $200 for my having to write this response. Dumb ass."
this made me laugh so much right now Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by ThrowMeAHotdog Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:38 pm

This made me realise how companies such as banks and energy firms get away with robbing you blind. No body can read the part that says "oh crap, we owe you thousands" and we all just give up and get on with it

ThrowMeAHotdog
Forum Admin

https://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Food for thought -- Fraid, do you still have the pdf invoice of the sale for this? If it doesn't have too much pii I'd send it to beef, or at least keep a copy around, as having it makes support issues smoother to deal with.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:00 pm

I just have to say one thing:

Menes Reus.

Yeah, it doesn't quite apply. But lawyerese it's fitting.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Haha, welcome to my world! I probably read 250 pages of small print written exactly like this every week when class is in session.
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down