Happy Birthday U2SC!

Go down

Happy Birthday U2SC!

Post by Lowflyinmx3 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:57 am

A year ago today, I was sitting on the couch with Mandy trying to think of a name for the club. To be honest, I never expected the club to do anything. Just figured I would end up shutting it down due to lack of activity. Then my buddy Joe came along and within a week or so he had created our Facebook account and came up with the first club event, a month of green hell. Things started to come along nicely the following months, with hotdog creating the forums and then the one and only Bigglou coming in and donating what seemed like every waking minute of his life to taking the forums to the next level. I don't know what to say about Marm, other than he has increased my vocabulary. Seriously, I owe a lot to every one of our core members as you guys are the club itself. In the past year this club has made me laugh A LOT, and I have also cried A LOT. The past month has been hard on us all with the passing of our dear friend, Adam. 1 year ago today, I would have never believed that this club would become so tight that we actually become family. So I just want to say THANK YOU, to everyone in the club to make this club the coolest thing since sliced bread. Oh and Thanks to Beef for making the cars. That's pretty awesome.

Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday U2SC!

Post by marmuttlebow on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Has it really been that long?

I know I was a late comer. I didn't join until Feb or March I think.

As for what I bring, hmmm, I dunno either. I was asked to be a co-lead. And I said "lemme think about it" and next thing I know, I'm a co-lead. I'll have you know I'm still thinking about it.

I remember reading your post on FM.net.

I've had a blast with almost everybody on here. There's been the odd rage moments here and there. But that's expected right? The laughs certainly outweigh all that. The competition has stiffened up recently too.
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Heh.... I know I joined at the Beginning of March... Just in time for the first race of the March series...

This club is the best online group I have ever had the privilege to be a part of, and for me, there have been quite a few over the years... I hope this thing never fades away!

CHEERS!!!

Last edited by BiggLou55 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Video Library (thread) - In the Pits with Bigglou55 (YouTube)
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 pm

I joined up at the end of January. I was just looking for some people to race with who weren't going to purposely knock me off the track. "Average Joes" sounded about right. Turns out I met a fantastic group of guys whom I now look forward to chatting with every day here on the boards and racing with twice or so a week on the virtual track. Thanks, everybody. Here's to many more years of U2SC goodness!
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:19 pm

I joined sometime in january when we had only 15-25 members and didn't participate much until april (I actually took part in some of the february series without even knowing it...). Now, just like xray, I am constantly looking forward to racing with you guys every chance I can get. This is the first club that I have ever joined on any game and I feel like one of the luckiest people alive to have found this one. I never would have thought in my whole life that I would consider a bunch people I play a video game with to be like another family. Thanks for a great year, and I am really looking forward to continuing racing with the club!

cheers

nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum