[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's make this the longest thread ever!

+13
wolfman115
ThrowMeAHotdog
Wa11y
swviper
FraidKn0t
BiggLou55
joekorn
B08MATH
marmuttlebow
nubrocket
xII CASE IIx
beefsupreme42
Lowflyinmx3
17 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Let's make this the longest thread ever! - Page 8 Empty Re: Let's make this the longest thread ever!

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:24 pm

shinnsoon wrote:Also: air. Mars doesn't have any. At least not the kind that humans like. And gravity is weaker. They'll get the vital stuff to start them off, but for a colony to be successful, it'll have to be able to sustain itself. I suppose they'll get some kind of bio-dome ...

The kicker for me is the fact that they specifically state that it's a one-way ticket. Once you leave, you can never come back.
You had me at "Bio-dome". Where do I sign up?
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Let's make this the longest thread ever! - Page 8 Empty Re: Let's make this the longest thread ever!

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:36 am

I went to the chicago auto show today and was able to sit in a few of the cars. One of them was mitsubishi's retarded electric car that my dad somehow convinced me to get into - I moved the seat all the way back and my feet were behind the pedals, and my knees still touched the steering wheel in this one (I might have a couple pictures of this that I can upload from my dad's phone). I tried out the BRZ after that and figured there was no way I would be able to fit, and I actually managed to get in with about 2 inches of head room to spair Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:43 pm

oh I forgot to mention the Brabus-modified smart car - It was hilarious, but I forgot to take a picture of it...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:11 pm

3 posts in the entire forums today... Where is everybody?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Tending to a sick family. Now I'm trying to find patient 0/ Typhoid Mary of my house.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Wa11y Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Here is a download of my favorite local car museum.

I noticed for some reason I don't get anymore notification of the topics I watch. I have this one marked to watch but no notices. scratch
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wa11y Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:53 am

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:
shinnsoon wrote:Also: air. Mars doesn't have any. At least not the kind that humans like. And gravity is weaker. They'll get the vital stuff to start them off, but for a colony to be successful, it'll have to be able to sustain itself. I suppose they'll get some kind of bio-dome ...

The kicker for me is the fact that they specifically state that it's a one-way ticket. Once you leave, you can never come back.
You had me at "Bio-dome". Where do I sign up?

Low you can sign up here. Biosphere 2
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:57 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:3 posts in the entire forums today... Where is everybody?

I posted in 2 threads (this being the third). So I was here. Not much going on however.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Yeah, it's becoming a ghost town around here.......... (scary sounds)
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:05 pm

*crrrreeeaaakkk* <- for Low

So after last Facebook challenge, I added the final unicorn to my garage...there should be a badge or something for that...
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:25 pm

So I have said that the 360 will be my last system but........ The playstation 4 looks very welcoming.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnsoon Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:05 am

Don't listen to the siren's call! HALO 5! HALO 5!
shinnsoon
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Ok I am convinced that the people who run my school are completely retarded.

We were supposed to get anywhere from 6 to 10 inches of snow today starting at 12:00 or 12:30, so the school was planning on shortening the day - the only thing is that they didn't decide when they were going to end school until it had been an hour past when the storm started. Their decision was to end school an hour and a half after they made the announcement (thats 2 and a half hours past when the snow started) which is just half an hour before when we would normally be let out.

I was just wondering if you guys could make any sense of this, because I certainly can't... wouldn't it make more sense to let school out as soon as the snow started or just stick to the normal schedule instead of doing what they did?

Oh and just some background info about the situation: some people drive 40 to 45 minutes to get to my school in good weather (its a private school)
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Even though there won't be an official series race tonight, I will be setting up a pickup lobby if we can get enough people
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by asus50x Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:07 am

was at the Toronto car show this week.
Loved the lamborgini gallardo more than the 458.
feel in love with the Audi R8. It sits low and is difficult to get in and out of gracefully. I didnt like the $234,000 price tag.
The Infinity G37 was a sweet ride, as was the Audi TT.
The BMW M5 was lovely.
I sat in a range Rover. I never even thought that was possible.
whats scary was that I liked it.
The new Corvette is a real eye catcher, I liked it better than the viper.

asus50x
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman115 Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:03 pm

So I just bought fifa 13 and I was looking through the rosters and it turns out on the red bulls in MLS theres a guy I played against in high school for 3 years. I never knew he went pro. I thought it was kind of interesting.
wolfman115
wolfman115
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:02 pm

thats pretty cool
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sat May 18, 2013 3:03 pm

This is as good a spot as any.......

WHERE'S MARM???!!!
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Sun May 19, 2013 2:01 pm

Yeah... Where is the varmint? Smile

And better still... Where have you been Low? I've been racing in the U2SC Championship over the past 3 weeks AND I sent you a Jeep that bounced back to my inbox.... !!!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sun May 19, 2013 7:05 pm

I've been very busy Lou. I am currently training two guys at work to take my spot on second shift. I'm hoping to be on day shift in June sometime. At home I'm finishing up on remodeling the kitchen. Got the cabinets done, installed the new countertops and sink, and tomorrow I should be finishing up the last of the tile floor, then have it grouted by Wednesday and hopefully fully functional by Friday. Whatever spare time I have had, very very little, had been going to the kids. Evelynn put me in check on that one lol. So long story short, I hope to be active again in June sometime. where are you going on vacation Lou, have you decided?
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Sun May 19, 2013 10:50 pm

I know man.. just Jabbin... Smile
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman115 Mon May 20, 2013 7:15 am

I was exploring the woods behind my house (not much to do here) and I found an 85 to 89 celica. I kind of want it. looks like its been sitting there awhile but would be fun to tinker on every now and then.
wolfman115
wolfman115
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnsoon Mon May 20, 2013 9:11 am

No bodies?
shinnsoon
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman115 Mon May 20, 2013 9:31 pm

lol nope, although i couldnt see in the trunk.. Wasnt in terrible condition either. Definatly could fix it.
wolfman115
wolfman115
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Tue May 28, 2013 9:39 pm

I'm bored at work and the forum is slow. What's up people?
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next