[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's make this the longest thread ever!

+13
wolfman115
ThrowMeAHotdog
Wa11y
swviper
FraidKn0t
BiggLou55
joekorn
B08MATH
marmuttlebow
nubrocket
xII CASE IIx
beefsupreme42
Lowflyinmx3
17 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Let's make this the longest thread ever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's make this the longest thread ever!

Post by nubrocket Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Sucks.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Let's make this the longest thread ever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's make this the longest thread ever!

Post by joekorn Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm

nubrocket wrote:Could a lone Navy Seal, geared with as much equipment he could fit on a rubber Navy Seal raft thing, infiltrate and take over a Medieval Castle? Assume the assault is happening during Medieval times and the castle is occupied.

No doubt, guns = win. Think all it would take is a sniper rifle and a silenced SOCOM pistol. A hidden archer could do some damage, but that's why it would go down at night. I'm at least 60% sure they didn't have night vision goggles back then, or bulletproof armor.

Choose: Be very wealthy in a third-world nation (and unable to leave), or middle class in your current country. Please support your answer.
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Middle class in the current country.

I lived in Quito, Ecuador for 2 years, and since my Dad worked in Oil we were "rich" by their standards. Large house, maids, marble stair case and indoor pool, armed guards. It was much more amazing than I appreciated at the time.

That said, no 2% milk. Always worried about our safety. Kind of...disliked by everyone.

As a Middle-class jerk here, I have enough luxuries to keep me entertained and I always have the option to save up for stuff I otherwise couldn't afford.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:00 pm

What is this? How does a deep thought question elicit a response and encourage others to post?

This is counter-intuitive is it not?

Boobs or ass? See, this is a question that is quick and easy to answer. (although some may be torn, but still relatively simple). Doesn't ask for justification. Just simple and to the point.

marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm

boobs, unless it's Sofia V, in that case it's both.

Speaking of SEALs, anyone read "No easy day" by Mark Owen?
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Dog or cat?
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Why?
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Why not?

The obvious choice would be a dog, because cats can not do math.
(last quote taken from nub)

Last edited by Lowflyinmx3 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:22 pm

My cat shat on my bathmat this morning. True story.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:24 pm

What were we doing on Tuesday Oct. 9th?
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:37 pm

That the day you made the homeless dude drink his own urine? You should maybe quit bringing that up.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:41 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:What is this? How does a deep thought question elicit a response and encourage others to post?

This is counter-intuitive is it not?

a) some people are actually more likely to answer such a question, as it presents a challenge
b) we learned a cool little fact about nub, and are more enlightened as a result
c) I am very, very bad at these type of games

Low - Have to let someone else answer, since I started staying at home with the kids I can barely remember what happened last week. Rough guess though, it involved cleaning up stray urine and staying up way too late playing XBOX.
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Is it weird that nub posted while I was writing my response, yet both posts involved urine?

Last edited by joekorn on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:44 pm

I'm so confused. haha

I only asked that because we had 21 people on the forum that day at one time.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:52 pm

TODAY IS URINE DAY. I DECLARE IT.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:01 pm

So that's a yellow ribbon?
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:10 pm

joekorn wrote:So that's a yellow ribbon?
yes, that is what we call yellow Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Heres some info on colors:

Color or colour (see spelling differences) is the visual perceptual property corresponding in humans to the categories called red, blue, yellow, green and others. Color derives from the spectrum of light (distribution of light power versus wavelength) interacting in the eye with the spectral sensitivities of the light receptors. Color categories and physical specifications of color are also associated with objects, materials, light sources, etc., based on their physical properties such as light absorption, reflection, or emission spectra. By defining a color space, colors can be identified numerically by their coordinates.
Because perception of color stems from the varying spectral sensitivity of different types of cone cells in the retina to different parts of the spectrum, colors may be defined and quantified by the degree to which they stimulate these cells. These physical or physiological quantifications of color, however, do not fully explain the psychophysical perception of color appearance.
The science of color is sometimes called chromatics, chromatography, colorimetry, or simply color science. It includes the perception of color by the human eye and brain, the origin of color in materials, color theory in art, and the physics of electromagnetic radiation in the visible range (that is, what we commonly refer to simply as light).

Fun fact: Pink isn't a color, Its actually the absence of green
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Nerd.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:23 pm

nubrocket wrote:Nerd.
wikipedia thanks you
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:26 pm

wikinerdia.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:37 pm

Too many words Beef, I came here to be entertained & to "whore it up"... not to get educated on how my brain interprets different frequencies of light waves!

Also... Nub, I could infiltrate a medieval castle with half of a "RIB" full of gear. A trained seal could probably do it using only their non-dominant hand, while hungover, & with a bad case of the hershey squirts.
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:48 pm

A castle has a lot of people in it. Assume every single one of them doesn't welcome you.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:12 pm

nubrocket wrote:A castle has a lot of people in it. Assume every single one of them doesn't welcome you.
At least a fair maiden would welcome him right? I mean why storm a castle if there's no booty to be taken?
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:34 am

I agree with low...

what is dr. pepper?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next