[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say Hi and Introduce yourself!

+44
dajian101
WHY Y0U MAD BRO
sergantawesome
Ragnarokz3r0
Red Sniper 213
FraidKn0t
OverdrawnCrissy
DRKHRT187
wolfman115
Bleacdemon
BrxbombersNY
theamazinbagman
nubrocket
Xdelboyx
JasonMurphy
Vlagra DUH
SimF40
shinnsoon
Eric21477
Rickenbacker01
beefsupreme42
Lowflyinmx3
marmuttlebow
xraydash
xXhpi racingXx
Christian Ojeda
B08MATH
SouthernFist7
MFKR RAMBO
SICMOPAR
zNRGz
phorzaphanatiq
xII CASE IIx
Tatwhatshesaid
DougieManCan
XxCONVERGExX
Wa11y
geluadi
Markve91
CASH XRS
swviper
joekorn
Fischs3
BiggLou55
48 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Say Hi and Introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty Re: Say Hi and Introduce yourself!

Post by WHY Y0U MAD BRO Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Hi, Im Mike! I am 27, married with two kids, 3 dogs and 2 360s. I own a PS3, Vita and Wii as well but they collect dust. I was in the Army for seven years and have been out for almost a year now. I live in Arizona and am currently pursuing my Associates of Science in Network Administration and will eventually go for my Bachelors at the University of Arizona. I love working on cars in real life and Forza is almost as fun with the benefit of not having to scrub grease from under your finger nails.

Can't wait to meet you all in game.

WHY Y0U MAD BRO
Senior Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Say Hi and Introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty Re: Say Hi and Introduce yourself!

Post by BiggLou55 Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Welcome Mike! Glad to have you... I added you to the FM4 club, and I'll add you to the FH club as soon as I am online there (unless one of the other guys got to it first)....

We have monthly series races as well as 1-off and ongoing races for you to jump in on. We should have a FM4 lobby up tonight around 9:30 Eastern if you are interested!

Also... Head on over to the club racing numbers thread and pick a racing number... Wink
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WHY Y0U MAD BRO Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:23 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Welcome Mike! Glad to have you... I added you to the FM4 club, and I'll add you to the FH club as soon as I am online there (unless one of the other guys got to it first)....

We have monthly series races as well as 1-off and ongoing races for you to jump in on. We should have a FM4 lobby up tonight around 9:30 Eastern if you are interested!

Also... Head on over to the club racing numbers thread and pick a racing number... Wink

Thanks! I checked and seen you online. I will def try to be on later to check the lobby out. I have never been online yet on Forza so I am looking forward to it. I'll head over to the #.

WHY Y0U MAD BRO
Senior Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Welcome Mike, jump right to any lobbies/races you see. Have you gotten a mic yet? This tends to be a chatty group in-game which makes the game that much more entertaining. We may give each other a hard time every now and then but its all in good fun, so don't be shy to call out Beef when he "bumps" his way past you or give me hell when you see me rearranging my front end on a wall.
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 pm

FraidKn0t wrote:so don't be shy to call out Beef when he "bumps" his way past you
I think you meant to say "punt" Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Yeah, welcome aboard! As I'm sure you're figuring out, the comradery of this group is amazing. Hope to see you on the track Wednesday. Also, Saturday is a spec Miata race so look here if you'd like to join that series too:

https://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk/t660-low-s-spec-miata-series-announcement-and-discussion-thread
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dajian101 Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Hello every one! I'm new here, i just joined the club like last week. i have not been able to play much due to school and just now getting a job. i love cars especially my nissans! not just the gtr "even though they are my favorite" i like to drift in this game, sadly im only average at it. i love to race and do time attacks also. not the best racer out their but defiantly not the worse. well ill see you guys in game have fun!
dajian101
dajian101
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Welcome dajian! Take a look around and ask any questions you want. Most of the guys here don't bite (too hard) and the ones that do have been vaccinated. Welcome to up 2 speed.

xraydash wrote:Yeah, welcome aboard! As I'm sure you're figuring out, the comradery of this group is amazing. Hope to see you on the track Wednesday. Also, Saturday is a spec Miata race so look here if you'd like to join that series too:

https://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk/t660-low-s-spec-miata-series-announcement-and-discussion-thread

Mike if you need me to I'll buy a miata and send it your way. Aah what the hell, I'm going to send it to you whether you want it or not. I'll try and get it to you tonight. Same for you dajian, do you want in the spec series?
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Welcome aboard Dajian! We definitely have some members who would love to drift with you... We host monthly series races that cater to all members of all skill levels, so please jump right in. When we start up club lobbies, we keep them private and shoot out invites to the entire club. If you are on and want to join in, please do. If not, then that is cool as well... We are pretty laid back around here (except Marm, who is pretty high strung!)...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dajian101 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:Welcome dajian! Take a look around and ask any questions you want. Most of the guys here don't bite (too hard) and the ones that do have been vaccinated. Welcome to up 2 speed.

xraydash wrote:Yeah, welcome aboard! As I'm sure you're figuring out, the comradery of this group is amazing. Hope to see you on the track Wednesday. Also, Saturday is a spec Miata race so look here if you'd like to join that series too:

Mike if you need me to I'll buy a miata and send it your way. Aah what the hell, I'm going to send it to you whether you want it or not. I'll try and get it to you tonight. Same for you dajian, do you want in the spec series?
yes that would be great. i like the way this club is set up. btw what time is the race and how long is it? its on saturday right?
dajian101
dajian101
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:17 pm

The race should be around 9:30. However I won't be able to attend, again, as I'll be out of town this weekend. Race length is 40-45 minutes. Also I believe there is a drift series thread somewhere around here too. Joe may know more about that than I do.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Welcome everybody! its nice to see some more members interested in taking part in our club events!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Say Hi and Introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty new as of 2 days ago

Post by xemaj Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:31 am

Hi, my name is james
I have a 2 year old daughter and a wife, at 23 i go between college work family and i get some game time luckly my wife enjoys watching me play forza. Being new to the game I find this club nice and laid back and any time you see me on go ahead and invite me, not that ill talk much. looking forward to meeting more of you soon

xemaj
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:37 am

Hey James! I'm nub, aka Kyle. Good to meet yah! You're lucky that your wife digs Forza, my wife is about DONE with it. She's beyond "done" with car sounds, tires squealing, and DEFINITELY the menu music. She does a great job humoring me when I'm feeling all proud of myself for driving well, though. Smile

Have a look around and enjoy the stay, there be some good peoples here.

nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:44 am

Welcome Dajian and James, and a belated welcome to Mike! Hope to see you guys on the track during our club series. Just a warning though, many of us have been racing together in Forza for almost a year now, so please don't feel overwhelmed on the track if you're newer to the game. When I first joined I had been putting up top 2-4% times in the world on single player, and then I ran a club race where I promptly got beat down. After asking other guys for racing tips and practicing with them though, I improved quite a bit. Think you'll find that everyone in this club is more than happy to help, whether it's training sessions, car/credit shortage, or painting & tuning advice.
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Welcome James...! Sorry we didn't have too much of an extended lobby last night. There is another session scheduled for Friday Night at 11:30pm Eastern. It's the second round of this month's club series race (check out the thread HERE and HERE). We should have a lobby up tonight (maybe in Horizon) and again on Saturday night...!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WHY Y0U MAD BRO Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Hey James, my name is Mike. Glad to have you aboard and I look forward to seeing you in game.

WHY Y0U MAD BRO
Senior Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ThrowMeAHotdog Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:33 pm

nubrocket wrote: and DEFINITELY the menu music.

If that isn't driving you insane by now, you need your head checking...

Welcome to all the new members Very Happy

I've just realised I've never posted in this thread, so now I've re-appeared I've decided it may be time to introduce myself...

My real names Mike, I'm 20 and live with my partner of 6 years with our 2 year old son (read the small print and do some math's before you make a snap judgement...) A few people I hang around with refer to me as 'the old man', which I take pleasure in reminding them of when they're puking in the street at 3am and I'm still on my feet Wink I spent the last year on the dole doing volunteer shop work for a local hospice charity, and now work installing home insulation. Been into cars ever since Gran Turismo, and I'm hoping I can afford the insurance to get my own by the end of next year.

When it comes to Forza I try to race both as hard and fair as possible. I always do my best to give other cars room to work with in wheel-to-wheel situations but I definately won't be backing out at any time unless I'm dropping back slightly and I don't think I can keep it clean.

ThrowMeAHotdog
Forum Admin

https://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Welcome hotdog! I'm sure you'll find this place rather fun. Razz
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Wa11y Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:23 am

WHY Y0U MAD BRO wrote:Hi, Im Mike! I am 27, married with two kids, 3 dogs and 2 360s. I own a PS3, Vita and Wii as well but they collect dust. I was in the Army for seven years and have been out for almost a year now. I live in Arizona and am currently pursuing my Associates of Science in Network Administration and will eventually go for my Bachelors at the University of Arizona. I love working on cars in real life and Forza is almost as fun with the benefit of not having to scrub grease from under your finger nails.

Can't wait to meet you all in game.

Hooah. Welcome back. What was your MOS? I was a 56A. '85-'92 (reserves) '92-'02 (active). Signed up with the VA?
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:28 am

ThrowMeAHotdog wrote:

My real names Mike, I'm 20 and live with my partner of 6 years with our 2 year old son (read the small print and do some math's before you make a snap judgement...)

You had sex at 4 (6-2=4 right? Or am I grabbing the wrong numbers. DAMN these word problems)? DAMN SON! You doin' just fine.... (I'm trying to do some math, but my head hurts)

Was that what I was supposed to think? *I couldn't find the small print*

Well hotdog, WELCOME to U2SC.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:29 am

And welcome all the newbies.

Hope y'all enjoy your stay and come out to the races.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:47 am

marmuttlebow wrote:
ThrowMeAHotdog wrote:

My real names Mike, I'm 20 and live with my partner of 6 years with our 2 year old son (read the small print and do some math's before you make a snap judgement...)

You had sex at 4 (6-2=4 right? Or am I grabbing the wrong numbers. DAMN these word problems)? DAMN SON! You doin' just fine.... (I'm trying to do some math, but my head hurts)
Oh my god, I'm dying here! LOL Laughing
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ThrowMeAHotdog Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 am

xraydash wrote:
marmuttlebow wrote:
ThrowMeAHotdog wrote:

Oh my god, I'm dying here! LOL Laughing

Suspect

I'm 20, my son is 2. 20-2=18 Wink

The small print being the "only 97% effective" you don't notice until its too late. 97% equates to about 1 in 33 chance of failure, something they don't like to point out at school... Obviously I wouldn't change it for the world now though

My point was I don't send my troops into random battles without them being fully equipped, which is most peoples reaction when I mention I have a child...

ThrowMeAHotdog
Forum Admin

https://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:39 am

Good on you HotDog! Wink Love is all that matters... The rest will work itself out! Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum