[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Garage

+9
beefsupreme42
Lowflyinmx3
Red Sniper 213
DougieManCan
CASH XRS
marmuttlebow
xraydash
BiggLou55
ThrowMeAHotdog
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Club Garage - Page 2 Empty Re: Club Garage

Post by marmuttlebow Fri May 11, 2012 3:29 pm

What if you don't know what your car is up there for?

I've put up my Challenger. Just a base tune on it. Competitive for mid pack (according to my driving ability). That's as far as I've gone with it.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri May 11, 2012 3:32 pm

You probably wouldn't have to put up a reason for it unless you were completely sure what it is for. Mainly what we want to know is Race, Rivals, Autocross, Drag, Club Series, or Drift
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Fri May 11, 2012 3:37 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:You probably wouldn't have to put up a reason for it unless you were completely sure what it is for. Mainly what we want to know is Race, Rivals, Autocross, Drag, Club Series, or Drift

Just so I know (since I have never done it) What is the difference between Race and Rivals??

BTW, if you guys wanna give me the capability, I would volunteer to watch that thread and moderate it if you needed the help? I think I would be effecient enough to help.
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri May 11, 2012 3:47 pm

CASH XRS wrote:Just so I know (since I have never done it) What is the difference between Race and Rivals??

BTW, if you guys wanna give me the capability, I would volunteer to watch that thread and moderate it if you needed the help? I think I would be effecient enough to help.
There isn't really much of a difference except the Rivals tuned cars are tuned for one specific track, so the gearing may work really well on one track and on another track it might be tough to choose which gear to shift to when going around a corner. Also, for tracks like tsukuba, you will probably want to tune it so that it favors cornering and acceleration instead of top speed and if you are tuning for a track like Le Mans Circuit you will tend to tune for top speed instead of cornering.
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Fri May 11, 2012 3:48 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:
CASH XRS wrote:Just so I know (since I have never done it) What is the difference between Race and Rivals??

There isn't really much of a difference except the Rivals tuned cars are tuned for one specific track, so the gearing may work really well on one track and on another track it might be tough to choose which gear to shift to when going around a corner. Also, for tracks like tsukuba, you will probably want to tune it so that it favors cornering and acceleration instead of top speed and if you are tuning for a track like Le Mans Circuit you will tend to tune for top speed instead of cornering.

Oh ok, makes sense. In other words Rivals cars are basically a very narrowed down version of what a Series car may be.
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wa11y Sat May 12, 2012 11:17 pm

[quote="BiggLou55"]
beefsupreme42 wrote:I'm going to start a thread for my Shared cars and what they are shared for.....!!!! Very Happy

Could one be done in an Excel spread sheet so they can be sorted quickly and easily? Idea
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Sun May 13, 2012 3:46 am

Already working on something better Wally!... I'm building something to manage the information on my web site... Should have something up in a few weeks!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Sun May 13, 2012 3:23 pm

I have too many cars up. Will be taking them down later today. I think the Nissan Leaf will stay? I think my new Super Sport Super Nova will stay up too for show. Very Happy Test drive the leaf let me know what you guys think.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun May 13, 2012 9:28 pm

B08MATH wrote:I have too many cars up.
Same here, I should get rid of some of them. That Leaf tune that you made was great! I was able to win every D class race in an online lobby with it Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Club Garage - Page 2 Empty Club Garage - A Request!

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:23 pm

I love that we have such a GREAT stock of cars in the club garage. The selection is excellent, and comes in VERY handy when doing Rivals, Lobbies and Club races...

I have one request.... As you share a car to the garage, if you can, please put some vinyls on it to designate it's purpose. The designations should be as follows: Series (for all series races); Circuit (for all track races, etc); Drift; Drag.... This will help out TREMENDOUSLY when browsing to select a car to run. While it's pretty funny when someone grabs a Drag or Drift tuned car for a Circuit race in a lobby, it would be nice to know that before hand. Since we cannot add notes to the cars or organize them, this is the only way... I understand if you don't want to put the vinyl on a custom livery, and I'm not going to ask you to either (that would be sacrilege)...

Also feel free to add additional information to the Vinyl.... Like "Rivals", "Cat-n-Mouse", Soccer, etc... - Also... IF it's a Series car, please remember to put the "XX" number plate on it as well as the month of the series. Occasionally, Low will go through the garage and clean out any cars that have not ever been used or not used in a significant period of time to make room for new cars...

I will generate light and dark Vinyls and put them up on my SF, but feel free to create your own...

As always, feel free to ignore me if you do not agree! Very Happy Wink Razz
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:28 pm

if you see any car shared by me then it is a circuit tune. I can't drift tune (mostly because I don't drift much) and I don't do much drag tuning either. I always share 1 car for the current series (in this case my mosler) and you can usually find a couple rivals tunes shared by me. they are all good circuit tunes though
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:33 pm

How about this.... If it's NOT circuit tuned please try and label it... (Drift/Drag)... Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric21477 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:40 pm

I need to mark two of mine still, but my bug is marked as a drift special and my cobra II is marked maple valley time attack on the rear bumper. Very Happy
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:How about this.... If it's NOT circuit tuned please try and label it... (Drift/Drag)... Very Happy

I will defer to the drifters, but I think that probably makes the most sense, since I *think* that circuit is the mainstay of what people are looking for when they go in the garage. The exception of course is when there is a drag or drift 'bounty' or something, but again, a quick vinyl to slap on to identify would be handy.
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by ThrowMeAHotdog Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:48 pm

I agree, first time I race with the club I picked a Mustang... tuned to drift. Needless to say I wasn't overly successful...

What if, instead of putting a vinyl that might obstruct the rest of the design, we have a licence plate system?

ThrowMeAHotdog
Forum Admin

https://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:51 pm

The problem is that we only get a 3/4 view of the right front in the garage view... The vinyl should be on the right side of the car or on the right front bumper (passenger side for North America)....

The plate is a good idea for a livery car, but you'll have to view the car to see what the plate says... I would never ask anyone to compromise a great livery, but if it's possible, a vinyl should be used....

Any of the Painters what to step up and generate low layer U2SC Drift, Drag and Tag vinyls...?
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThrowMeAHotdog Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:06 pm

What about a coloured strip along the side skirts? That wouldn't mess with liveries too much?

ThrowMeAHotdog
Forum Admin

https://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wa11y Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:42 am

ThrowMeAHotdog wrote:What about a coloured strip along the side skirts? That wouldn't mess with liveries too much?

Where are we at on this? I like the strip maybe a symbol for a drag or drift. I only have one car up which is a drag car. My drag cars have the scoop. If it is the induction scoop it don't drag. I don't drift unless you count drifting off to sleep.
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Wa11y wrote:
ThrowMeAHotdog wrote:What about a coloured strip along the side skirts? That wouldn't mess with liveries too much?

Where are we at on this? I like the strip maybe a symbol for a drag or drift. I only have one car up which is a drag car. My drag cars have the scoop. If it is the induction scoop it don't drag. I don't drift unless you count drifting off to sleep.

Not sure Wa11y.... It's really voluntary. I mark all of my non-circuit cars with drift or drag, and I even mark my rivals cars with a rivals tag. BTW... Where have you been? You haven't run any of the July races, and the August WRX-v-EVO series starts next week!!!!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wa11y Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:40 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:
Wa11y wrote:

Not sure Wa11y.... It's really voluntary. I mark all of my non-circuit cars with drift or drag, and I even mark my rivals cars with a rivals tag. BTW... Where have you been? You haven't run any of the July races, and the August WRX-v-EVO series starts next week!!!!

OK cool. I've been on vacation for a couple weeks. With kids being home (read shared Xbox), overtime, working some Sundays, outings, improving my sleep hygiene I haven't had time to keep up. I did download some of your tunes for July and had good intentions. My youngest is leaving home this school year so things should settle down by then.
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2