Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Markve91 on Thu May 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Just thought I'd share my photos, ever since the start of FM4 I've been seeing some sweet photos being taken in-game and I thought I'd give it a try. I've been entering the photomode comps on the forums...no wins yet! But here's hoping 1 week I will! It's not really about winning the photomode comp though it's just about enjoying taking some nice looking pictures and maybe improving my ability to take photographs on Forza.

I'm always looking for any new spots that are good to take photos so if you guys know of any and would like to share, I'd love to take in any ideas!

The pics will be in order of oldest to newest...So the newer ones will be at the bottom. It's fun to see my progression. EDIT: had to resize the pics they were getting cut off. If you'd like to see them in a bigger resolution you can view them here...http://www.flickr.com/photos/75000897@N06/

ACTIVITY:
5/29-Added Porsche FM4 Photomode Comp Pic
6/1- PAGE 2 - Added Porsche FM4 Alt PC Pic, Carrera GT, Supra

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6747479079_2e897cb352_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6799796181_eb20c8d6d9_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6888890095_6d9817e056_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6899771219_062d3a83ce_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6900170641_6dc5ee94ab_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6899771319_a2cf8580c3_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6900730967_c8ab9cf83c_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6935997639_d2ce7a40cf_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6940462037_be459aa4b8_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6960586795_68ed3e1992_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6978426141_871f1c0ac2_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6833682486_5bce614a82_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6854537310_61f2ab4089_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6884232294_893f5aaab8_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6896433246_9f73935152_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6947200608_1f69f9c0e5_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 6922027776_191900e2a8_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 7113268649_a47754fc13_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 7171678322_149cf5d1a8_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 7281403704_ef5bc0f270_z


Last edited by Markve91 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by BiggLou55 on Thu May 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Nice Shots!!!!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 47
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Markve91 on Thu May 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Thanks Lou!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by CASH XRS on Thu May 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Im liking it! Maybe I'll start taking pictures once can get honed in on tuning and vinyls/painting lol.
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 31
Location : Philadelphia, PA

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Markve91 on Thu May 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Thanks Cash! I've probably spent more time taking pictures than I have tuning cars Razz

There's an aspect of Forza for everyone...
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by CASH XRS on Thu May 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Haha that is true!
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 31
Location : Philadelphia, PA

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by xraydash on Thu May 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Markve91 wrote:There's an aspect of Forza for everyone...
So true! There's a staggering amount of depth and content in this game.

Nice variety to your photos. A couple of comments on my favs:
The black and white Daytona is nicely centered and has interesting angle.
I like the alternating white/yellow pattern of cars and it's neat how the curve in the line of cars oppposes the curve of the track.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 798
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 48
Location : Covington, GA

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Markve91 on Thu May 10, 2012 5:32 pm

xraydash wrote:
Markve91 wrote:There's an aspect of Forza for everyone...
So true! There's a staggering amount of depth and content in this game.

Nice variety to your photos. A couple of comments on my favs:
The black and white Daytona is nicely centered and has interesting angle.
I like the alternating white/yellow pattern of cars and it's neat how the curve in the line of cars oppposes the curve of the track.

Thanks x! The color thing was totally unintentional, it was the color of cars the AI got. And yeah I thought the daytona looked really sweet. A lot of my photo have high exposure I'm looking to delve into pictures with lower exposure...trying to see what interesting things I can do with that
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by beefsupreme42 on Thu May 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Nice pictures Mark!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Red Sniper 213 on Tue May 15, 2012 12:13 am

I wish i could take pictures like that. Good Job!
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-03-15
Age : 22
Location : Salem, NH

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Markve91 on Tue May 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Added my photo entry for the FM4 Porsche photo comp! Let me know what you guys like/hate about it!

I thought it emphasized that iconic Porsche "shape".

I have a few pics of my 700+HP supra on Le Mans that I'll upload soon enough! Took a different approach to those pics so it'll be a nice change up, hopefully Neutral
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by beefsupreme42 on Tue May 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Nice picture Mark! I saw that on the FM4 forums, my post is only 2 below yours (mine is not nearly as good as yours, though)
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by swviper on Tue May 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Nice! Going to snag a bunch of these...mock up some more banners

LOVE the Porsche pic, very iconic imo
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Posts : 910
Join date : 2012-03-06
Age : 49
Location : ON CA

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by beefsupreme42 on Tue May 29, 2012 3:50 pm

swviper wrote:Nice! Going to snag a bunch of these...mock up some more banners

LOVE the Porsche pic, very iconic imo
+1 we can use some of these in some sort of video advertising the club. Maybe I will try making one and posting it on our FM4 post. Can anyone upload some of the replays to youtube so I can download them to my computer?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Wa11y on Tue May 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Markve91 wrote:Added my photo entry for the FM4 Porsche photo comp! Let me know what you guys like/hate about it!

I thought it emphasized that iconic Porsche "shape".

I have a few pics of my 700+HP supra on Le Mans that I'll upload soon enough! Took a different approach to those pics so it'll be a nice change up, hopefully Neutral

Have you tried touching any up in Photoshop? Some of the pix I've seen have been Photoshopped.

I'm ready for my close up. Like a Star @ heaven
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-03-09
Age : 64
Location : Earth - USA - MI

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Markve91 on Wed May 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Wa11y wrote:
Markve91 wrote:Added my photo entry for the FM4 Porsche photo comp! Let me know what you guys like/hate about it!

I thought it emphasized that iconic Porsche "shape".

I have a few pics of my 700+HP supra on Le Mans that I'll upload soon enough! Took a different approach to those pics so it'll be a nice change up, hopefully Neutral

Have you tried touching any up in Photoshop? Some of the pix I've seen have been Photoshopped.

I'm ready for my close up. Like a Star @ heaven

No I haven't even touched photoshop yet! I'd love to learn though, you can only do so much by playing with the sliders in Forza.
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Red Sniper 213 on Thu May 31, 2012 7:17 pm

The designs are great Cool
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-03-15
Age : 22
Location : Salem, NH

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Wa11y on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:24 am

Markve91 wrote:
Wa11y wrote:
Markve91 wrote:Added my photo entry for the FM4 Porsche photo comp! Let me know what you guys like/hate about it!

I thought it emphasized that iconic Porsche "shape".

I have a few pics of my 700+HP supra on Le Mans that I'll upload soon enough! Took a different approach to those pics so it'll be a nice change up, hopefully Neutral

Have you tried touching any up in Photoshop? Some of the pix I've seen have been Photoshopped.

I'm ready for my close up. Like a Star @ heaven

No I haven't even touched photoshop yet! I'd love to learn though, you can only do so much by playing with the sliders in Forza.

Have you seen this link in the forum? Car Illustrations I played around with it the other day. Love it.
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-03-09
Age : 64
Location : Earth - USA - MI

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Markve91 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Decided I'd just post the new photos in new posts just so that page 1 isnt SUPER long with all the photos bunched into it. I'll just keep track of which photos are on which page.

I've decided to add some of the shots I took of my Supra on Le Mans, The dashboard shot of the Carrera GT and the other photo I was considering using for the Porsche photo comp! They look better if you see the bigger resolutions!

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 7314664236_0d54973514_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 7314665598_ed524b31e0_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 7314665726_8fb4a4ba67_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 7314665902_8615fa5433_z

Mark's Photomode Gallery! 7314666094_b2cb0c33a4_z
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Markve91 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Have you seen this link in the forum? Car Illustrations I played around with it the other day. Love it.

Looks interesting Wally I'll definitely check it out!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by BiggLou55 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Mark.... You have a really good eye man... Great shots!

How did you get the Dash shot? I've been trying to do that for some time!!!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 47
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by beefsupreme42 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:51 pm

I love the new pictures mark, Nice job!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Markve91 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Thanks guys! I think I'll use the second supra shot for the next PC comp on the FM4 forums.

And Lou it's a little "glitchy" trick on silverstone to be able to get into the car...I'll find the video if I can
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Markve91 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxp7vVm1Jg

Here it is...

Basically get to that part of Silverstone. Line your car up to the white tire wall thing. Enter photo mode...Hold down LT to get as close to the ground as possible between the car and the wall.

Then the tricky part is just moving the Left stick and Right stick and trying to find the combo of movement that'll get the camera to move foward... when you find like, just let the camera move foward until it glitches you into the car. then voila!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by BiggLou55 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 am

Markve91 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxp7vVm1Jg

Here it is...

Basically get to that part of Silverstone. Line your car up to the white tire wall thing. Enter photo mode...Hold down LT to get as close to the ground as possible between the car and the wall.

Then the tricky part is just moving the Left stick and Right stick and trying to find the combo of movement that'll get the camera to move foward... when you find like, just let the camera move foward until it glitches you into the car. then voila!

I'll give it a try.. Thanks Mark!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 47
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Mark's Photomode Gallery! Empty Re: Mark's Photomode Gallery!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum