[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see for the June Series?

+5
marmuttlebow
swviper
BiggLou55
Lowflyinmx3
beefsupreme42
9 posters

Go down

What kind of race would you like to do for the June Series

What would you like to see for the June Series? I_vote_lcap20%What would you like to see for the June Series? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 5 ]
What would you like to see for the June Series? I_vote_lcap12%What would you like to see for the June Series? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
What would you like to see for the June Series? I_vote_lcap12%What would you like to see for the June Series? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
What would you like to see for the June Series? I_vote_lcap16%What would you like to see for the June Series? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]
[ 3 ]
What would you like to see for the June Series? I_vote_lcap28%What would you like to see for the June Series? I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 25

What would you like to see for the June Series? Empty What would you like to see for the June Series?

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue May 15, 2012 8:15 pm

There doesn't seem to be a lot of people talking about the june series Idea, so I will give you guys a few more options to vote for. Feel free to vot for as many as you like. Smile
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see for the June Series? Empty Re: What would you like to see for the June Series?

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Tue May 15, 2012 9:16 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:There doesn't seem to be a lot of people talking about the june series Idea, so I will give you guys a few more options to vote for. Feel free to vot for as many as you like. Smile
I say continue with your hybrid plan. Its your month to plan so do it how you want. Thats how Lou's doing it.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see for the June Series? Empty Re: What would you like to see for the June Series?

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue May 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Well I actually had a few ideas, the electric/hybrid one just happened to come up first. If we don't get many votes I will probably just continue with that idea
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue May 15, 2012 10:41 pm

I like the spec series idea or the (and especially) the supercar idea...

Whatever it is, it should be C or S class... We've done a b and 2 a class runs... time for something different...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue May 15, 2012 10:43 pm

I was actually thinking that if we do the one of the supercar series we might be able to do R3 class. Thoughts?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue May 15, 2012 10:48 pm

R3 is fast, we could do it.... As long as everyone else is up to it... What if it was a SuperCar spec series? 1 supercar from each continent (but they have to be production class)... We'll hve to do some work on the tunes to ensure they are comparable....

I would also suggest team captains from the following... Captains pick the cars for their assigned continent...

Mark
Magic
Jgood
Marm
Southern
Converge
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Wed May 16, 2012 11:33 am

I like the Hybrid, or R3....definately an R class soon, break out the 'real' racecars in the racing game What a Face
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed May 16, 2012 11:36 am

Do a spec R-class series? Thoughts?

Maybe even a Spec R-class Multi class race? R3 and R2 OR S and R3? That would be fun as well! Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed May 16, 2012 12:02 pm

"Reverse" Multi-class.

Top 10 (or top half) from May or April series have to race in the lower class (R3). I don't know if you can make allowances for those that don't show up for a race (which affects their positioning). I'm not saying I'd tank it to race in a higher class. But when you miss a race it really kills you in the standings (at least I've found it that way).

Everybody else gets a higher class (R2).
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed May 16, 2012 12:19 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:"Reverse" Multi-class.

Top 10 (or top half) from May or April series have to race in the lower class (R3). I don't know if you can make allowances for those that don't show up for a race (which affects their positioning). I'm not saying I'd tank it to race in a higher class. But when you miss a race it really kills you in the standings (at least I've found it that way).

Everybody else gets a higher class (R2).

To make it fair, we can average their finish positions for each race they entered. Those with a 5 or higher average go to the lower class... Those with 6 or lower are in the higher class....

EDIT... We can even apply that to Electric car race.... If we ran a 2-class spec race.... A-class Tesla Roadster and C or B-class Leaf....

Only problem is that all of the series since Feb have been either B or A class.... It would be fun to do a D or C class classic roadster series as well.... Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Wed May 16, 2012 12:42 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:
Only problem is that all of the series since Feb have been either B or A class.... It would be fun to do a D or C class classic roadster series as well.... Very Happy

Immediately 'Cortina' and 'Healey' spring to mind.....
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed May 16, 2012 1:00 pm

We could even do a 2-lap Rally style run on Fujimi Kaido and Nurburgring Nordschleife using 20 second roll-off starts or something. using D-class on those tracks would be fun!! Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Wed May 16, 2012 1:32 pm

I'm up for a supercar series, teams sounds like fun. Or a v8 supercar. But I agree with Lou, either S or C, Although I think C class would be really fun too.
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed May 16, 2012 1:48 pm

I haven't voted because I have no real opinion on this matter. I will drive anything, any which way. As alluded to in previous posts, not a drifter. however, if it comes to that, sure, why the heck not.

Mind you, I'm sure I will be awful (will do my utmost to hang back) and I may bump into others more frequently. But I'd still give it a go.

How 'bout "Randomizer". Each week you do something completely different? At the end of Wed's race, you declare what we'll be doing for the next race. Keep everybody on their toes. And have a few gripe about it (or a lot). And play favourites. I really don't have any solid idea. So I will just back out of this thread ...
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Wed May 16, 2012 1:53 pm

I feel like a bump down to C or D class would be good. We've been hovering around A and B and S class alot. Slower cars, smaller tracks, tighter racing?
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed May 16, 2012 6:25 pm

So far it looks like Team Supercar series is the most popular idea so far followed closely by the electric car series. I really like the team idea that we are using this month, so I figured I'd put an option for that in the poll
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri May 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Ok guys I'm going to have to stop the voting after this weekend so I can start developing the series, so if you were waiting to vote you should make sure you get your vote in before monday Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by xII CASE IIx Sat May 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Having teams would be sweet. That way we can work together on tuning eachothers cars and also give some assistance on the race track.
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Sat May 19, 2012 6:39 pm

xII CASE IIx wrote:Having teams would be sweet. That way we can work together on tuning eachothers cars and also give some assistance on the race track.

It seems to be working well for the May series... I really like the 3-way dynamic... I'm having a blast with it!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by INFAMOUS GARAGE Sun May 20, 2012 10:10 am

I'll be racing with you guys for the first time so it will be interesting no mater the car selection but I do agree with Markve91 slower cars, smaller traks, definitely tighter racing.

INFAMOUS GARAGE
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Sun May 20, 2012 11:20 am

INFAMOUS GARAGE wrote:I'll be racing with you guys for the first time so it will be interesting no mater the car selection but I do agree with Markve91 slower cars, smaller traks, definitely tighter racing.

No matter what, I suggest you just jump in. Just as long as you've got a valid car, jump in. You may hurt in the standings, at least you'll be up and running. I don't know which time is best for you.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Sun May 20, 2012 12:35 pm

To be honest.... B, A and S classes are the perfect classes in game.... Enough PI room to get decent parts, a lot of handling ability to be uncovered, a lot of build options and car selection, and not so fast or overpowered that the cars are impossible to drive.....

D and C can be great fun as well, but the car selection is smaller and less "exciting".... I have several cars in these classes that I love to drive, but TBH, you can slap on sport suspension parts and be competitive. That is great news for those that don't tune, but, as a tuner, a large portion of the game and challenge is missing for me.

The R# classes are VERY fast and unforgiving (for most), plus they come pretty much ready to race. There isn't much left o do other than making them handle slightly better or making them ridiculously and uncontrollably FAST!! This comes down to driver skill and knowing the tracks. You have to react SO fast that most of us mere mortals are usually being extra careful or mowing the lawn/racking the sand/repainting the walls at almost every turn!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xII CASE IIx Sun May 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Well I think team based needs to be in the series. We could make it a multi-class too. Some team members that dont do the tuning can be in the slower cars (whatever class that may be) and the others in I would assume S class.
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun May 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Ok it looks like the USA/UK/German/Italian supercars has won the poll! I will start a thread and post the link here
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun May 20, 2012 3:05 pm

beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down