[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What first person shooter do you play?

+11
B08MATH
Fischs3
Red Sniper 213
shinnsoon
xraydash
swviper
Eric21477
marmuttlebow
Markve91
BiggLou55
Lowflyinmx3
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What first person shooter do you play?

What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_lcap22%What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_lcap30%What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 7 ]
What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_lcap4%What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_lcap9%What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_lcap13%What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_lcap4%What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_lcap0%What first person shooter do you play? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 23

What first person shooter do you play? Empty What first person shooter do you play?

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:21 pm

I would like to get a bunch of us together on other games and expand our horizons/reach. Leave your comments below.

Last edited by Lowflyinmx3 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

What first person shooter do you play? Empty Re: What first person shooter do you play?

Post by BiggLou55 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:36 pm

I play BF3 (updating it right now as a matter of fact on my PC) and I picked up GTA for the Xbox (but haven't played it yet).... Watching that Ultimate BF3 simulator video I posted earlier, kinda has me wanting to blow stuff up today... That and the kids are monopolizing the TV where the Xbox is Sad . I can't wait to build my racing rig this spring (if I can afford it)...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

What first person shooter do you play? Empty Re: What first person shooter do you play?

Post by Markve91 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:43 pm

I play first AND 3rd person shooters...Halo should be in that list Low!

I'll occasionally jump onto MW3, Black Ops, Halo Reach and Gears of War 3.

I used to play a ton of Battlefield 3 but nobody else I know plays on console so it can get boring at times playing by myself Sad.
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:10 pm

OF FPS, I have Black Ops. I am absolutely horrendous at these games. I have BF3 for the PS3. And that doesn't get played at all.

I do have GTA.

I'm not an FPS player. I just run around getting shot. (No camping for me). Nevermind the fact that I'm just horrendous at shooting.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric21477 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:07 pm

I have MW3, but I have only played it once. I SUCK at it lol. Doesn't mean I won't give it a try though. I have Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, but rarely play that one. The only other shooter type game I have is Saints Row 2.
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:27 pm

I suck at most shooter games too, but I figure with a bunch of you guys it would be a blast. I have a red box down the street so I can rent cod or bf3 anytime.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:04 am

COD, BF3, GTA all on PC, I have GoW and Halo on the XBox tho'
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:11 am

I play GOW 3 from time to time. Horde mode is tons of fun.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnsoon Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:38 am

All on Xbox:

FPS: Halo (3, ODST, Reach, Anniversary), F.E.A.R. (2 and 3), and really looking forward to Far Cry 3. (I've only really played Halo 3 online, though. Still need to get around to Reach.)

3PS: Gears of War (1 and 2), Red Dead Redemption, Space Marine, Max Payne 3. (I love Space Marine and played that a lot. RDR was cool, although I only played free roam. Currently playing some Max Payne 3, but not too crazy about it - singleplayer was cool, though.)

Like Forza, I'm somewhere in the midfield - sometimes it goes well, sometimes I get massacred, and mostly I'm somewhere in the middle.
shinnsoon
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sniper 213 Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:38 am

I play BF3, COD MW2, and Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 pm

I wouldn't mind doing some horde mode on GOW3 with you guys
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:I wouldn't mind doing some horde mode on GOW3 with you guys
That would be a lot of fun. I know the Purple Man is dying to get back into Gears. You're typically on much later than us though. Are you able to play any earlier on the weekends? By earlier I mean like by 9:00 or 10:00 EST.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Fisch wanted to get into some Horde too, we could have a full U2SC GoW3 Horde Team!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Xray, Yeah if I know ahead of time I'll be able to plan for it. Haven't played it in forever and never really played much multilayer because I didn't know anyone who played it.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fischs3 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 pm

xraydash wrote:I play GOW 3 from time to time. Horde mode is tons of fun.

I mentioned this to Mark. I think it would be fun to play GOW3 Horde together as a group, I think the limit is 5 players and see how far we can get, like level 50?????
Fischs3
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Let's do this! Yeah, there's a five player limit. Looks like we have a team if it's me, Low, Fischs, Mark, and the Purple Man. I've only ever made it into the level 30s.

Low, let us know a day/time and we'll see if the rest of us can swing it.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:57 pm

I think that it will fun to play Big Team Battle in Halo with everyone.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:55 pm

If anyone has GOW3 I'm online right now looking for some guys to go shooting with.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:43 am

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:If anyone has GOW3 I'm online right now looking for some guys to go shooting with.
That was a lot of fun! Fischs joined in near the end but we couldn't get past the level 30 boss rush.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Wa11y Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:28 am

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier is the most recent game I play. Does anyone play that?
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fischs3 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:45 am

xraydash wrote:
Lowflyinmx3 wrote:If anyone has GOW3 I'm online right now looking for some guys to go shooting with.
That was a lot of fun! Fischs joined in near the end but we couldn't get past the level 30 boss rush.

Yeah I was playing campaign mode with my son before he went to bed. I hadn't played GOW3 in a bit. When my son went off to bed I saw you guys on playing Horde. Sorry I wasn't able to help much, a little rusty and it didn't help much to start at a tough boss stage. But I would definitely like to try that again sometime.
Fischs3
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonMurphy Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:06 am

Team Fortress 2 is about as FPS'y as I get these days. Never really got into the Call of Field of Honor series.

On the bright side, TF2 is free to play on Steam, so it'd be trivial to get people playing. Smile
JasonMurphy
JasonMurphy
Century Forum Member

http://titaniumspork.org

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:34 am

Been playing Sniper Elite V2 a bunch lately...so much fun...the kill cam is ridonkulous. Anyone up for some co-op?
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 pm

I have really gotten back into BF3 (PC) lately.... The Close Quarters DLC is really good, and I picked up Premium... The new weapons and game modes are nice...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Armored Kill DLC hist in a few weeks... Really looking forward to that...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sniper 213 Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:51 pm

We should get a couple squads of us in BF3 and do operation firestorm conquest (I'm am a HUGE sniper its in my name!).
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next