Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Go down

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Empty Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Post by Red Sniper 213 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:42 am

This game is one of the hardest to play online (an old game so the only players are usually veteran Rainbow players). The game play itself is really good, you can pick and choose from a whole mess of different armors and clothing and colors for both of those things. The armor actually affects how fast you run and how much damage you take if you fall. There are different things about this game too. One of the only fps games to allow the player to take cover on a wall, crates, etc. that i've seen. And you can change your firing mode (most guns are single-rapid fire but some have burst and the UMP-45 has double shot burst). You can also put on and take off the silencer mid game. Guns have attachments and they also have the "ghost load reload situation" (you probably know already what this is but i shall explain) where if you arent completely out of ammo your player takes the clip out, and puts it back in giving you 31 bullets to fire. When your completely out, he takes the clip out, puts it back in and bolts the gun, giving you 30 bullets to fire. Its a tom clancy game so it is pretty good but since it wasnt too popular and it was made back in 2008, you can pick it up for maybe $20 or less.

Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Empty Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Post by Wa11y on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Red Sniper 213 wrote:This game is one of the hardest to play online (an old game so the only players are usually veteran Rainbow players). The game play itself is really good, you can pick and choose from a whole mess of different armors and clothing and colors for both of those things. The armor actually affects how fast you run and how much damage you take if you fall. There are different things about this game too. One of the only fps games to allow the player to take cover on a wall, crates, etc. that i've seen. And you can change your firing mode (most guns are single-rapid fire but some have burst and the UMP-45 has double shot burst). You can also put on and take off the silencer mid game. Guns have attachments and they also have the "ghost load reload situation" (you probably know already what this is but i shall explain) where if you arent completely out of ammo your player takes the clip out, and puts it back in giving you 31 bullets to fire. When your completely out, he takes the clip out, puts it back in and bolts the gun, giving you 30 bullets to fire. Its a tom clancy game so it is pretty good but since it wasnt too popular and it was made back in 2008, you can pick it up for maybe $20 or less.

I have that game. Haven't played it in a while but it is a good one. I think it was one of the first games I played online and actually met a nice player or two.
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down