Can't sleep... Kicked Darius out of the festival

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can't sleep...  Kicked Darius out of the festival Empty Can't sleep... Kicked Darius out of the festival

Post by BiggLou55 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 am

So... The theme of the last two weeks is still going, and haven't been able to sleep tonight... So.... I decided to Finish Darius off... The final race is R1 and it's 5 laps on a long track... Winning purse is 5 mil... With bonuses, I ended up with just over 9 mil... Then the real race begins... I won't spoil the final 1:1 challenge against Darius, but it's a friggin DOOZY!!!

I have 8 Festival races to go, and I'm done with those... I'm holding off on the final street race location until I'm done with all of the remaining festival races... Then I want to do the PR stunts...

Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed in how short FH single player is.... I was expecting FM4 depth... Sad For me to finish a game in 1 week is unheard of... 🤷

BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Can't sleep...  Kicked Darius out of the festival Empty Re: Can't sleep... Kicked Darius out of the festival

Post by Lowflyinmx3 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:48 am

That's why you were up so late last night. I kinda feel your pain on the sleep thing. On the weekends I work my hours are from 6p-6a, I then double back on Monday from 2p-10:30p (my normal shift), then I had to double back again this morning at 7am for a stupid meeting. On top of that, I didn't sleep any yesterday because I was at the doctors while they try to figure out what's wrong with my foot (I can't walk on it). So since Sunday at 2 (when I woke up) till today, I've had 6 hours of sleep.

Oh, and I just beat Ali Howard last night lol.

Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Can't sleep...  Kicked Darius out of the festival Empty Re: Can't sleep... Kicked Darius out of the festival

Post by xraydash on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 am

It does seem like a fairly short game, but you've also been rushing through it if you did all the races on "easy." Some of the races I've had to give 2-3+ tries or even had to try a different car (when that is an option) with it set to "hard." But then again, I have only average skills.

A few of the PR stunts are difficult and might take you awhile. I've knocked off 26/30 and the ones I have left are point challenges from four different outposts. Those can kinda suck if you're not good at drifting, which I am not. You have to get some sizable combos going to reach those totals. Also, the Bugatti speed zone stunt took me about a dozen tries because of traffic and guard rails.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sniper 213 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 pm

You can still go back to Forza 4. Thats probably what I will do seeming that Forza 5 will be track racing.

Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Once I finish all of the festival races and PR Stunts, FH will be an online playground with you guys... I still want to check out some of the circuit races. Some of the circuit tracks at the purple and gold wristband levels are pretty challenging. If we can run the P2P in multiplayer that you have to run to win Darius's car, then I think that would be a BLAST for us to do in a lobby... Very Happy

BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Oh... And once FH singleplayer is at 100%, I am now motivated to finish up FM4 Career mode! Very Happy

BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm still not motivated to finish off FM4. I will drive it. But driving in F or E class drives me nuts. Everything just moves sooo slooo[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:58 pm

I'm pretty much past all of the lower class stuff... I was on my fifth year of season play... While there might still be some lower class stuff, if you get in a C, B, A or S class car, the career mode is dynamic and will present you with options for your class, car type and/or model...

BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:05 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're talking about career mode. OK, that I finished. I've been grinding away at trying to complete all the events. And even then, I don't have that much interest in it.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:40 pm

Man, I have been working on that FM4 bucket list for months. I'm at exactly 80%. It is such a grind! I've figured out that it takes roughly 1.25 hours worth of races to gain a percentage point, not counting those horrific championship races in the far right column. (Those take 25-30 minutes each and are only worth 0.1%) Oh, and I actually like F and E classes so I have finished all of those. Laughing

One thing I really like about the PR stunts in FH is that they each give you a chance to drive a different car.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:44 pm

OK, now I'm confused.

PR stunts are those ones that pop up such as "Mustang vs Mustang", "Race a Balloon" and "Race a helicopter" right? I think I've only done 3 of those.

What are sponsored events then? Just those races all over town?
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:52 pm

No, PR stunts are at the outposts. Those other ones are Showcase events.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:36 pm

xraydash wrote:One thing I really like about the PR stunts in FH is that they each give you a chance to drive a different car.
Does the stunt provide the car or do you need to own it? Not that money credits are really needed other than buying cars, since I'm at a 100% discount now... While it's nice to not have to pay for upgrades, I think I prefer how FM4 does it... Reach level 4 with a manufacturer and you get the parts for free, otherwise it's gonna cost you! Very Happy

BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:50 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:
xraydash wrote:One thing I really like about the PR stunts in FH is that they each give you a chance to drive a different car.
Does the stunt provide the car or do you need to own it?
Cars are provided.

One of the PR stunts per outpost is a total freebie- Drive the car to a certain location and take a picture of it in front of some landmark. All the pictures I took were terrible because I was using the speed wheel but ol' Alice coos and spits out her "nailed it blah blah blah" lines anyway. Pretty funny.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Alice is really getting on my nerves... She needs to shut up or get some new lines... I think I've heard her say the same thing at least 5 or 6 times!

"I think you're starting to get the hang of this"
"I knew a little stiffer competition would make you faster"
"Great Job, the other other drivers are starting to take......." SHUT UP!!!

I feel like going all Samuel L Jackson on her! Like my wife though, she has no friggin MUTE button! Wink Razz

BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:39 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:
Does the stunt provide the car or do you need to own it? Not that money credits are really needed other than buying cars, since I'm at a 100% discount now... While it's nice to not have to pay for upgrades, I think I prefer how FM4 does it... Reach level 4 with a manufacturer and you get the parts for free, otherwise it's gonna cost you! Very Happy
I think on FM4 they should have made you wait until level 10 before you got 100 percent discount. 4 just comes too easy.

Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:31 pm

yeah, I was expecting there to be much more in the single player mode... maybe not as much as FM4, but pretty close to that...

nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:I'm still not motivated to finish off FM4.
I think I'm at 10% career completion for FM4...

nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:30 am

I finished off the PR stunts but had to "cheat" to do it. Razz I used a couple of my LCE tokens to buy a popularity spike, which doubles your skill points for a limited amount of time.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:36 am

I can't for the life of me get those points in those PR stunts. 20K or 15K in 2 minutes? Yeah, don't have much of a chance.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:43 am

Good idea on the popularity spike... I was wondering if that actually worked! Very Happy

BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:31 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Good idea on the popularity spike... I was wondering if that actually worked! Very Happy

I took a gamble and tried it. At first I thought it wasn't going to work because the message you get says it'll kick in when you get to "free roam." Then I was pissed because I would have bought a car with those tokens. It does though, no matter what you're doing.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:47 pm

it took me about 3 tries to get 20K in 2 minutes with the Mustang... I was going to get very frustrated if it took me longer than that...

beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:19 pm

I had trouble with these four: corvette, camaro, ruf, and tvr. The ones with straightaways and a decent amount of traffic (for near miss combos) aren't too bad.

Last edited by xraydash on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:22 pm

What did you guys do? Just drive as quickly as possible? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get those points.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next