Can't sleep... Kicked Darius out of the festival

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can't sleep...  Kicked Darius out of the festival - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't sleep... Kicked Darius out of the festival

Post by xraydash on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:32 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:What did you guys do? Just drive as quickly as possible? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get those points.
Near miss and speed combos put up a lot of points. Take out a sign or reflector post too for some wreckage. Just drive like a maniac to build combos (consecutive skill stunts without too much time in between) and hope you don't hit something before the points bank. The bigger the combo, the greater the multiplier.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Can't sleep...  Kicked Darius out of the festival - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't sleep... Kicked Darius out of the festival

Post by beefsupreme42 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:34 pm

I beat darius and halfway through the credits, the computer hit the guard rail and spun out in my 2.7 million dollar lamborghini... funniest thing ever

nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:58 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:What did you guys do? Just drive as quickly as possible? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get those points.

If you can consistently get the car sideways for a second, just long enough for a drift thing to come up, then keep doing that, you'll boost your multiplier quickly that way. Also, if you hit a sign or something like drifting that's an easy 1000 points there too...Just avoid hitting the rails or other cars too hard, use rewind if you need to!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:38 pm

Ah! Rewind. Never even thought to use that. I'm still so traumatized by FM4's dirty laps that I haven't fully adjusted my thinking to this game.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:25 am

xraydash wrote:Ah! Rewind. Never even thought to use that. I'm still so traumatized by FM4's dirty laps that I haven't fully adjusted my thinking to this game.

That. I forgot it even existed.

I tried my first skill challenge last night and it took awhile to get the hang of it. I finally beat the 22k points and...and...I REALLY enjoyed it. I think I'll be hooked on these PR stunts for awhile. It makes my Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 memory circuits tingle.

marmuttlebow wrote:Although I was banging everybody
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:15 pm

nubrocket wrote:I tried my first skill challenge last night and it took awhile to get the hang of it. I finally beat the 22k points and...and...I REALLY enjoyed it. I think I'll be hooked on these PR stunts for awhile. It makes my Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 memory circuits tingle.

THPS2!, I played so much of that game when I was little, so fun
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagra DUH on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:55 pm

The soundtrack for this game just keeps my adrenaline going for hours. I downloaded most of the "dub step" songs and put them on a cd. And I truly fit the Vdub "image" driving around with my volume al the way up in my Jetta. I love it.

The music itself keeps me in the game having a blast, the gf has bitched me out more times then I can count for being able to hear the audio of the game through my headphones while she is trying to read.

^^
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Nice! I actually turned the music down so I didn't get tired of the music... I may turn it back on now...

What I wish I could do is mute the chick! The little comments here and there make me want to punch her in the face! LOL.... like: "I've paid you a lot of prize money, you should go over the the Autoshow and buy a new car!" WTF I just left the friggin autoshow, SHUT IT!

BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Nice! I actually turned the music down so I didn't get tired of the music... I may turn it back on now...

What I wish I could do is mute the chick! The little comments here and there make me want to punch her in the face! LOL.... like: "I've paid you a lot of prize money, you should go over the the Autoshow and buy a new car!" WTF I just left the friggin autoshow, SHUT IT!

BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Just a tip to get some extra popularity points (or whatever they are called): get into a fast AWD car and drift around the golf course. I did this and got 100,000 points in one chain and it only took me a minute and a half

nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagra DUH on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:56 pm

I turned her off in the audio menu. I'll look it up how and let you know, honestly my sound is my radio, burning tires and a roaring engine.

I'm in love with the Vette and the jaguar xks I believe. So much fun to drive. Not the fastest or greatest handling, but they are so even on speed/handling they are a damn riot.

^^
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:25 pm

That's one of things I'm loving about FH...

In FM4, we have the stallions and the dogs, with not much in between... If it cannot compete when tuned up to top-of-class, it's pretty much tossed... Out of the 600+ cars in FM4, I'd say about 100~ are somewhat competitive.

In FH, each cat feels different, but, for the most part, are still competitive. FM4 came down to tuning, where FH is about the right type of car for the event/situation. That being said, if you tune the Focus ST to S-Class, you are not going to like it! With the exception of the Classic cars (pre 1980), most of the newer models are really only happy 2-3 PI classes up... Beyond that, and they get tough to handle.... Wink

BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2