[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyForzaGarage.com

5 posters

Go down

MyForzaGarage.com Empty MyForzaGarage.com

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Don't know if any of you have been to the site MyForzaGarage.com, but it's pretty cool.... Click on my Lancia below to go to the site... Please note I have not entered in all of the stats, but it would be nice tool to be able to share tunes on the forums.... Thoughts? There is even a Club garage function, so if you sign up, please use U2SC as your club name... Wink

MyForzaGarage.com 275104_done
View BiggLou55's custom [1974] LANCIA STRATOS HF STRADALE [B 500]
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

MyForzaGarage.com Empty Re: MyForzaGarage.com

Post by Eric21477 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Cool! I'm going to get one set up. Looks like an easy way to compare and share tunes.....plus I always wanted to be able to check out other people's garages.
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Signed up, Ill definitely start adding cars to this as time goes on. This could be another way for people to "share" their cars with the 2 car garage limit now. It'll be sharing tunes AND cars...so win win!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:38 pm

This is pretty cool. I would be no help as of now, I need to kinda tune and/or paint things first haha.
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by phorzaphanatiq Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:25 am

So THAT'S what the front end of your Stratos looks like!

MyForzaGarage looks like a great resource. Question: The only thing I've ever done with photos is upload to my storefront. How do you export to other sites (like MyForzaGarage)? I have a great shot of my '69 Charger slamming head-on into the wall dividing pit row from the track on Maple Valley (and a Chrysler 300 slamming into my Charger). It'd be a great shot to showoff my Charger on this site. Kinda shows what those Mopars could take back in the day.

Looks like you have to manually enter your tune info, correct? That's a lot of work, especially for Joekorn with all 522 vehicles (did you get rid of many of em?). But I could really benefit from checking out other people's tunes...as my standing in recent club races would attest.

phorzaphanatiq
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum