[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun run / Drinking dash / Practice period - Monday @10pm ET

4 posters

Go down

Fun run / Drinking dash / Practice period - Monday @10pm ET Empty Fun run / Drinking dash / Practice period - Monday @10pm ET

Post by FraidKn0t Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Mondays suck, give yourself something to look forward to. I seem to find myself wanting to goof-off and/or practice with the boys on Monday nights, so I will be on at 10pm Eastern. If there's enough interest I'll start regularly hosting a monday night "fun run / drinking dash / practice period"
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Fun run / Drinking dash / Practice period - Monday @10pm ET Empty Re: Fun run / Drinking dash / Practice period - Monday @10pm ET

Post by joekorn Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Great idea Fraid. Maybe some night I can get the family settled in by 10 and join you. Unfortunately it will not be tonight...
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Fun run / Drinking dash / Practice period - Monday @10pm ET Empty Re: Fun run / Drinking dash / Practice period - Monday @10pm ET

Post by FraidKn0t Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:11 am

I figured it wouldn't catch on tonight since it was so last minute... but everybody should get pumped for this
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric21477 Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:50 am

Even though there was only 4 of us in the lobby, we had a handful of great races! It was fun to mess around and do a couple of preview runs of upcoming series races.
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 am

Well, looks like I need some work for Feb.

Otherwise, fun for the few races I was in.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:15 pm

I assume many of us will be watching the US season premier of Top Gear tonight. This show always makes me want to play some Forza so if anyone wants to get on I will have a lobby up after the premier.

AKA i'll have a lobby up @ 10pm eastern
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down