Corrupt File?

Go down

Corrupt File? Empty Corrupt File?

Post by CASH XRS on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Hey guys, some of you may remember but I would figure I would throw it out to everyone. Lou sent me a tune for my Pantera for last week's race, but everytime I tried to download it, a message came up saying the file was corrupt. I even went to his storefront and it wouldn't let me buy it there either. According to Lou, Frankie and someone else didn't have any problems with it, so I know it has to be me. Anyone know what I can do to make sure nothing is seriously wrong or delete whatever needs to go away? I just hope my whole profile isn't corrupt because I don't wanna start all over. Sad Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

- Cash
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Corrupt File? Empty Re: Corrupt File?

Post by BiggLou55 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Try downloading another free tune from the storefront to see if it was just the files I sent or if it is you... I can try sending it again if that helps... OR you can just drive the 00 in the club garage.. OR... I'll just buy another one, apply the tune and send it to you...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:20 pm

I'll try and figure it out tonight. I remember I saved a tune for a car and went to apply it and that corrupt message came up so I dunno. We shall see. No need for that Lou, I can just use the club one if need be. Thanks for the generosity though!
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down