[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say Hi and Introduce yourself!

+44
dajian101
WHY Y0U MAD BRO
sergantawesome
Ragnarokz3r0
Red Sniper 213
FraidKn0t
OverdrawnCrissy
DRKHRT187
wolfman115
Bleacdemon
BrxbombersNY
theamazinbagman
nubrocket
Xdelboyx
JasonMurphy
Vlagra DUH
SimF40
shinnsoon
Eric21477
Rickenbacker01
beefsupreme42
Lowflyinmx3
marmuttlebow
xraydash
xXhpi racingXx
Christian Ojeda
B08MATH
SouthernFist7
MFKR RAMBO
SICMOPAR
zNRGz
phorzaphanatiq
xII CASE IIx
Tatwhatshesaid
DougieManCan
XxCONVERGExX
Wa11y
geluadi
Markve91
CASH XRS
swviper
joekorn
Fischs3
BiggLou55
48 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Say Hi and Introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Say Hi and Introduce yourself!

Post by Wa11y Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:11 pm

SICMOPAR wrote:My name Robert ( SICMOPAR ) I'm 45 from Illlinois and unlike most here no kids or wife . I've been on Xbox for a few years now but this is the first race game I have had, mostly shooters,adventure games. I will race anything but mostly love the muscle cars and trans am racing style look. As for my gamer name it came from my dad and uncles who were and are Chevy and Ford guys. I had to rebel and went out for my first car and brought home a 71 Dodge Demon in lime green. they saw it and said that is one sick looking Mopar and it stuck. Now I have had my share of Ford's and Chevy's mostly Stangs and Camaro's But will always be a MOPAR MAN......This a great stress release after work for me.. If any one has any Mopar Dodge logos or extra cars you like to get rid of lookin to build up my garage and get some more acheviments 150,300 cars would be nice to see.

Have you been to the storefronts or auctions? There should be a bunch of stuff there.
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Say Hi and Introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Say Hi and Introduce yourself!

Post by SouthernFist7 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 pm

xII CASE IIx wrote:Hi there everyone, my name is Seth and Im 19. I live in a small town in upstate New York. I go to college and major in criminal justice. Im an outgoing person and I am very active on Forza and cant wait to get racing with some club members! I appreciate being accepted into U2SC!!!!

Hey case, why do you go by 'case?"
SouthernFist7
SouthernFist7
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Say Hi and Introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Hello

Post by B08MATH Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:06 pm

My name is robert(B08MATH). I am married with no kids (yet). I'm 34 years old, living in angola IN. I work at a walmart distribution center and work 2nd shift, tues - fri. Always been a fan of racing and most of all of cars. I not the best racer in forza but I do try my best. I have a habit of flying into a corner to fast and try my best not to interupt those racing around me. I like circuit F-S class but will do the other (drag and Drift). I guess if you guys race on wednesdays I will not be able to join you. I will still make cars up for comps though. What i do most right now is upgrade different cars and race myself. If you see me on don't hesitate to ask me to join you. Its better than racing myself.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xII CASE IIx Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:21 pm

SouthernFist7 wrote:
xII CASE IIx wrote:Hi there everyone, my name is Seth and Im 19. I live in a small town in upstate New York. I go to college and major in criminal justice. Im an outgoing person and I am very active on Forza and cant wait to get racing with some club members! I appreciate being accepted into U2SC!!!!

Well my gamertag used to be Armed Forces 01 and when I was disqualified from the Army for having an issue with asthma I didnt want to use that tag anymore because I felt like I didnt deserve it any longer. But Case is my last name which is the meaning behind that.
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

Post by xII CASE IIx Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:25 pm

bobmathiak wrote: My name is robert(B08MATH). I am married with no kids (yet). I'm 34 years old, living in angola IN. I work at a walmart distribution center and work 2nd shift, tues - fri. Always been a fan of racing and most of all of cars. I not the best racer in forza but I do try my best. I have a habit of flying into a corner to fast and try my best not to interupt those racing around me. I like circuit F-S class but will do the other (drag and Drift). I guess if you guys race on wednesdays I will not be able to join you. I will still make cars up for comps though. What i do most right now is upgrade different cars and race myself. If you see me on don't hesitate to ask me to join you. Its better than racing myself.

Dont worry Robert we race on all sorts of days. It will depend on what the occasion is. Using the forums is the best way to know when races will be held. Cant wait to hit the track with ya!
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:29 pm

bobmathiak wrote: My name is robert(B08MATH). I am married with no kids (yet). I'm 34 years old, living in angola IN. I work at a walmart distribution center and work 2nd shift, tues - fri. Always been a fan of racing and most of all of cars. I not the best racer in forza but I do try my best. I have a habit of flying into a corner to fast and try my best not to interupt those racing around me. I like circuit F-S class but will do the other (drag and Drift). I guess if you guys race on wednesdays I will not be able to join you. I will still make cars up for comps though. What i do most right now is upgrade different cars and race myself. If you see me on don't hesitate to ask me to join you. Its better than racing myself.

Welcome Robert, always nice to have another Indiana guy onboard! We'll probably continue racing on Sunday afternoons, for at least the time being, and someone will likely come up with a joke that turns into an actual Sat. night race (a la tonight's run on Fujimi with max upgraded microcars).
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Wa11y Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:20 am

[quote="joekorn"]
bobmathiak wrote: , living in angola IN.

I love Caruso's Pizza in Angola esp. the German Pizza (with Sauerkraut). If I go to the Capri Drive-in movie theater I try to get to Caruso's for the Pizza. I love the drive-in, sitting out under the stars, smoking a cigar watching a first run movie. I doesn't get any better than that. One of these days I'm going to visit the car museums in Auburn were they built the Auburn and have the Auburn, Duesenberg and Cord festival. Still got to make it to Gilmore Car Museum which is not to far from me (moved to MI in '07). One of the Mopar guys at work said there is going to be a large Mopar affair there sometime this summer and Jay Leno might show up. I have good memories of Northern Indiana. I remember visited a car lot in Warsaw were they rebuilt cars frame off. I still have a vision of standing between two convertible Goats one black the other turbo gray in the show room - WOW... I've heard that place no longer exists. scratch

Last edited by Wa11y on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernFist7 Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:42 am

xII CASE IIx wrote:
SouthernFist7 wrote:

Well my gamertag used to be Armed Forces 01 and when I was disqualified from the Army for having an issue with asthma I didnt want to use that tag anymore because I felt like I didnt deserve it any longer. But Case is my last name which is the meaning behind that.

Gotcha, I thought it might be a reference to the book neuromancer. It was a real long shot.

thanks your service and protecting our country!
SouthernFist7
SouthernFist7
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Welcome Bob! Hopefully racing with s last night doesn't have you looking for the exit!! Wink We are pretty casual and generally silly... Unintentional contact is part of the game. We are gernerally good about just shouting sorry or ooops my bad over voice. While it sucks to be taken out (like everyone ganging up on me last night on Fujimi Very Happy ), but it happens.

As for race times, if you work second shift, you may be able to join up with the European guys when they figure out what race time works best for them. We have member in North America and Europe, and members on at all hours. There should definitely be racing when your are on.

Oh... You are now officially #88 BTW!! If you need any club vinyls, just shoot me an Xbox live message...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Ojeda Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 am

Am christian ojeda 22yr am from puerto rico. My gamertag is my name

Christian Ojeda
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MFKR RAMBO Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:21 am

Welcome aboard man. Look forward to turning some laps with you. If you have some free time, get a A546 Mugen Civic together by Wednesday and run the weekly series race with us. Car specs can be found in the series race section under April.
MFKR RAMBO
MFKR RAMBO
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:46 am

Welcome aboard!!! Glad to have you!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:05 am

Welcome Christian!
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by xXhpi racingXx Wed May 16, 2012 9:41 pm

hey everyone my names adam im 19 and live in upstate new york. im a regular on forza im on most everyday when i can. a little about myself im currently going through chemotherepy for luekemia so if im not racing one nite it's probably do to that. my hobbies are r/c drifting, playing guitar and riding fourwheeler. thankyou for excepting me into your club!
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Wed May 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Nice to have you on board, Adam. Sorry to hear you're battling leukemia. I don't think I'm being presumptious to say we all wish you well. If you've read these boards at all, I'm sure you have figured out this is a great and exremely supportive group of guys. Catch you online soon!
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Thu May 17, 2012 11:20 am

Welcome Adam! Like xray said, hope you get well soon man! Always loved r/c drifting, always thought it was so cool!! Sounds like your like most of us where you enjoy anything with wheels on it!! Good to have you hear, I can already tell (from last night's racing) that you are going to be in the "uppers" as I like to call it, you will soon realize the other uppers are names such as Frank, Case and Mark.

And just make a note, never listen to anything Lou or Marm says!! hahaha. Again, welcome!
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Thu May 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Welcome Adam!! As I said last night, my thoughts are with you. I was glad to hear that you are in remission and just finishing the treatments! Seeing my Mother-in-law go through treatment for Breast Cancer over the past 2 years, I have seen what it does to the body... Hat's off and good health to you!

Also... don't ask Cash anything about where, when and what we are racing. Hw will likely tell you, A-Class at Maple. Just know that he is wrong... Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Fri May 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Alright, it's a slow day (on the forum and at work), so here goes ...

My name is Derek. 36. Married (not sure why). 2 kids (sometimes, not sure why). 4yr old boy, not even 2 yr old girl. No pets. Live in the outskirts of Toronto, Canada (there are some sticklers that say if you live in the suburb of the city, you aren't in the city.)

I apparently have zero attention span these days. Used to watch tons of tv. No more. Used to watch movies. No more. I used to have a life (I think). No more. Used to read books. No more.

Always enjoyed playing sports, but was and still am horrendous at it all.

With no life you'd figure I would devote my time to Forza. Nope. Apparently I've got "chores".

Work in HVAC consulting. Before this, I worked in automotive manufacturing for 8 years. This was when I actually loved cars. Working there made me detest cars. Now I have no idea what's coming from who and what new innovations are coming. I just take it as it comes.

All in all, I try to be as laid back as possible (I think I pick up the slack in this department by making up for my wife's lack of it). Been having fun in the club. First game I've actually played online extensively. (Tried MWx -whichever. Got thoroughly thrashed and was called a bunch of names by kids. Figured I didn't enjoy it too much so I left).

Not sure what else to add in here.

OH, Horrendous painter, non-existent tuner, and mid-pack driver. However, I do know how to use people as turning assists. But I try not to do that.

And a big welcome to everybody who's joined.

Adam, a speedy recovery so Lou can take you out on the track. He will stress you like no other.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Fri May 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Wow, Marm, you'll never be Derek to me hahaha. Good call on being laid back enough for both you and the Mrs.

And Lou, a big touche to you!! lol.

Oh and Adam, don't ask Lou for any good music suggestions. Laughing
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Fri May 18, 2012 3:58 pm

CASH XRS wrote:don't ask Lou for any good music suggestions. Laughing

Quoted for TRUTH.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Fri May 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Forgot to add, just before the kids, was really into horse racing.

Still have an interest, and getting my son into it. He's good for a "daily double". But then his luck runs out it seems.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri May 18, 2012 5:10 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:
CASH XRS wrote:don't ask Lou for any good music suggestions. Laughing

Quoted for TRUTH.
That almost needs to be made into a global announcement!
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri May 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Oh Really?

You mean you guys don't kick it to "The Fifth Dimension" "Up, Up And Away" when you are driving!!!! ROFLMAO!!! Shocked geek jocolor
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri May 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Actually I'm more of a rock listener (not the screaming into the mic because I'm mad at my mom rock tho), unless my kids are in the car. Then its classical, I mean c'mon, you have to aggravate them somehow.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri May 18, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm wondering what our parents listened to when we weren't around? LOL

I have to say that my music taste is pretty broad.... Everything except Country and Rap..... Electronic is my favorite genre and has been for a LOOONG time... But... I'm a fan of G.Love, Metallica, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Bob Seager, ZZ Top, Nine Inch Nails, and many many others... I'm all over the place like a bad rash!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum