[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Club Activity

+3
Eric21477
Red Sniper 213
beefsupreme42
7 posters

Go down

Recent Club Activity Empty Recent Club Activity

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Where is everybody? Has everybody grown bored of forza? Is anybody planning on carrying the club over to FM5? I don't want to lose what this club had, so I was just wondering if this was a permanent or temporary move by everybody from the forza series... Just starting to get worried about low forum attendance...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Recent Club Activity Empty Re: Recent Club Activity

Post by Red Sniper 213 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:29 am

I've been playing NFS Shift and PGR4 the past few days but I definitely want the club to keep going.  I'm open to Forza most of the time.
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric21477 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:10 am

I've played a bit here and there, usually no other members online. If anyone else is on they are playing GTA V. You know me, I'm always down for some racing and goofing off Very Happy
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:41 pm

I found out that I have a bad forza disc. What I'm going to do eventually is take my disc to gamestop, trade it cause it's clean, get the credit then go to another GameStop and rebuy it. I've been busy with GTA V. Can we do another Saturday night series cause that was fun.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Sorry guys...  Work hit pretty hard in late August and all last month...  Family has been pretty demanding as of late too...  Just haven't had a whole lotta time for gaming...  What time I do have I seem to spend on PlanetSide 2...  I also played a bit of BF4 last week during the beta, and we were at Disney last week...

I hope we carry over to FM5, but it's doesn't look like I'll be able to swing an Xbox One at launch...  Hopefully around March when my bonus comes in...  $600 is a lot of money to drop a moth before Christmas...

I should be on a bit more now that things are calming a bit...  Itching to do some rivals and some club lobbies...  As for series racing, I just cannot commit to anything right now die to my schedule and having to hold evening meetings with our offices in Asia...  Sad
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:40 pm

If anybody is ever online and wants to play forza, I will certainly race with them provided that I am actually online. My xbox has said that I was online nonstop from saturday to wednesday night because my mom decided to watch a movie on the xbox on saturday and then not turn it off Shocked , so I apologize if I didn't respond to any race requests since saturday...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:04 pm

I've been an absent little jerk and I feel bad about that.  What little gaming I've been able to do recently has all been NHL 14.  Hockey season is back and I'm in it pretty deep.

I still have my Xbox One preordered but I don't expect to play it much.  Our daughter is due to arrive any day now and that's pretty much all I'm thinking about.  I may even cancel it but that idea makes me sad so I'm trying to ignore it.

I miss hanging out and sharing Forza fanaticism with y'all.  I'll try and get this forum back in my obsessively too-frequent browser rotation again.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Senseless Atom Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:51 am

Well, I've been racing a lot recently. But there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity. (Regularily only seeing a handful of people in total each day)

But yeah, as beef said. Feel free to send me an invite whenever I'm online.

Senseless Atom
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:51 am

I've been playing a lot more...  I also picked up FM3...  Fee free to invite me to a lobby or even just a party to chat if I am on...  If I am able I will join you...  Smile
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down