[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sad day.........

3 posters

Go down

A sad day......... Empty A sad day.........

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Yesterday, the deed was done and my betrayal was exposed. Me and my mx3 had our last ride together. I pulled into her new driveway and almost backed out and called the whole thing off, but i knew the time had come. I've owned that car for over 7 years and knew everything about it. I autocrossed it for 3 years even while being my daily driver. Never once did she let me down or leave me stranded. It's always been a running joke with the wife that the "mistress"  had always got me out of more trouble than i could get into, and in some ways that was true. I'll admit that I'm a crazy driver and the mistress has gotten me out of bad situations more than i could ever count. Its funny how they become a part of you when you're a car guy. Hopefully she'll keep on truckin for a very long time. Is it normal to be sad? SadSad
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

A sad day......... Empty Re: A sad day.........

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Sounds like you had some great times with that car, I hope your next one is just as much fun
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:35 pm

I know the feeling Low....  I felt the same way when we traded my 2000 Celica in on our new Outback...  after 13 years, the time had come, but it still hurt...  13 years is a long time to own a car.  I still miss her every day, nut the 06 Forester I am driving now is a really good car.  It's just not my Celica!   Sad
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum