[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture taking?

4 posters

Go down

Picture taking? Empty Picture taking?

Post by CASH XRS Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:10 am

Just wondering. I am still new to being REALLY into Forza. I am just curious how you guys take pictures and when? I saw Lou put up a sweet picture of him and Marm in the air. Just curious as to how your able to take mid-race scenarios and things of that nature? Thanks for the help!
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Picture taking? Empty Re: Picture taking?

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:36 pm

I take my pics and make videos during replays... When you get to a point in a reply that you want to take a pic, hit the start button and the replay will pause. Once paused, use the D-Pad to highlight the camera icon, and that will bring you into picture mode (hint: you can use the left and right triggers once the replay is paused to fine tune the pause position). Once in the photo session, you can use the controller to move the camera around and set different effects. Just play with it and you will get it (hint: you can only have one "big" image or video uploaded at a time, and the regular resolution images look just fine).
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Can you stop everything from looking so blurry? The car will be fine but everything else is just fuzzy.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Yes... You can control that with the Shutter Speed.... Once in picture mode, you can hit Y to get to the advanced options. There you can control Shutter Speed, Focus, White Balance, Aperture, Brightness, Contrast, Color, Sepia, and Vignette.. Just play with it and you will figure it out. It's pretty easy and you get instant results.

One you take your photo, upload it and it will be available to view and download in the "My Forza" section of the forzamotorsport.net site.
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Cool. Thanks biglou55!
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:46 pm

You are very welcome... I actually have a gallery set up on my site if you want to take a look... bg55.com/?page_id=32
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Yes... You can control that with the Shutter Speed.... Once in picture mode, you can hit Y to get to the advanced options. There you can control Shutter Speed, Focus, White Balance, Aperture, Brightness, Contrast, Color, Sepia, and Vignette.. Just play with it and you will figure it out. It's pretty easy and you get instant results.

One you take your photo, upload it and it will be available to view and download in the "My Forza" section of the forzamotorsport.net site.

For the quick and easy, change the aperature. Set that to a higher number and the depth of field (background) will come into focus. The second item it to fix the shutter speed so that it's bright enough (then again, I guess you could tweak it with the brightness).

Note: I'm speaking on this from a photography perspective and not in-game experience. I'm going to assume that it's somewhat "similar" to real life.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum