[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Around the World in 80 minutes

+8
JasonMurphy
MFKR RAMBO
beefsupreme42
swviper
marmuttlebow
Markve91
SouthernFist7
BiggLou55
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Around the World in 80 minutes - Page 4 Empty Re: Around the World in 80 minutes

Post by swviper Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:19 am

Sorry couldn't make this....had to put in some 'wife time'
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Around the World in 80 minutes - Page 4 Empty Re: Around the World in 80 minutes

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:27 am

swviper wrote:Sorry couldn't make this....had to put in some 'wife time'

It's all good... It's tough to get everyone together for these 1-off races... Case will be working this one up as a series race later in the year (Nov)

Moving forward we need to keep these 1-off Club races really simple and to something a club lobby could do on a whim... Anything with this much detail should really be a Series race...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:37 am

I'vestarted to notice that the only races that are actually done are the series races. we need to get more people involved in these club races. Maybe we should doo a second club series that is run every other week on saturdays. it might help us get more people racing
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:53 am

beefsupreme42 wrote:I'vestarted to notice that the only races that are actually done are the series races. we need to get more people involved in these club races. Maybe we should doo a second club series that is run every other week on saturdays. it might help us get more people racing

A Secondary monthly series? No can do for me unless it's run right after the weekly series (which could work except for Marm who has to be in bed by midnight or he turns into a pumpkin)... There are other aspects of the game I do as well as race... Tuning, Painting, Photography.... If we add a second series on different nights, I don't think I'd run both. I wouldn't have any time for rivals, career (which I've started doing again), tuning outside of series cars, painting or taking pics... Just my 2 cents....
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4