[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Porsche expansion pack car list

+5
xraydash
marmuttlebow
swviper
Markve91
beefsupreme42
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Porsche expansion pack car list - Page 3 Empty Re: Porsche expansion pack car list

Post by xraydash Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Looks like the discount applies to the Xbox Web Marketplace... I purchased there for 1600 ms points..
I thought it was supposed to be 1200 for VIPs.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Porsche expansion pack car list - Page 3 Empty Re: Porsche expansion pack car list

Post by BiggLou55 Tue May 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Then I paid too much LOL... Not Like I can use the points I have on anything else... Money was already spent a while ago... *shrug*

I fired up the Xbox this morning and got that Marketplace error code. Figured I'd just leave the Xbox on and purchase online. Hopefully they work the issues out before the end of the business day. There's going to be lots of folks buying this afternoon... Rolling Eyes
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Tue May 22, 2012 1:15 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Then I paid too much LOL... Not Like I can use the points I have on anything else... Money was already spent a while ago... *shrug*

...you could have used the 400 points to buy your avatar a racing suit..... Suspect
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 pm

The Forza forums are filtered out at my job so I can't read what's going on. Have they acknowledged the problem? Are they working on it? I sure hope it's straigtened out by the evening.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Tue May 22, 2012 1:25 pm

xraydash wrote:The Forza forums are filtered out at my job so I can't read what's going on. Have they acknowledged the problem? Are they working on it? I sure hope it's straigtened out by the evening.

Lots of talk...looks like they are still sorting out the VIP purchase, but others saying the one on the MS Marketplace (1600 pts) is working...I'm debating hitting the 'Download to Xbox' button, and seeing....

edit: ...oh, and seriously, you spent so much time on the Forza forums, your employer had to filter it? You are my new hero! Twisted Evil
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue May 22, 2012 1:30 pm

There is just an issue with purchasing through the marketplace at the VIP reduced rate. You can still grab it for 1600 MS points on the web site or wait until they fix the 1200 MS point in-game purchase issue. I went the 1600 route. I have the points, and it's only $5 (400 MSp) more.... Wink My wife spends that daily at Starbucks, so I just cosnsider this an extra Venti triple Late for today! ROFLMA.... Suspect Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Tue May 22, 2012 1:32 pm

swviper wrote:edit: ...oh, and seriously, you spent so much time on the Forza forums, your employer had to filter it? You are my new hero! Twisted Evil
Ha! No, I work at a school and I guess they don't want the kids reading about video games or something. I'm happy if they read anything!
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Tue May 22, 2012 1:35 pm

xraydash wrote:
swviper wrote:edit: ...oh, and seriously, you spent so much time on the Forza forums, your employer had to filter it? You are my new hero! Twisted Evil
Ha! No, I work at a school and I guess they don't want the kids reading about video games or something. I'm happy if they read anything!

Very Happy I work for a school board as well, and our boards policy is not to filter anything...which kinda works out well. We 'traffic shape' things like torrents etc....but otherwise, the big bad internet is accessible in all it's mind numbing glory.

BiggLou55 wrote:I went the 1600 route. I have the points, and it's only $5 (400 MSp) more.... Wink My wife spends that daily at Starbucks, so I just cosnsider this an extra Venti triple Late for today! ROFLMA.... Suspect Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

arrrgghh...I'm going to click the button!!!
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue May 22, 2012 1:47 pm

xraydash wrote:The Forza forums are filtered out at my job so I can't read what's going on. Have they acknowledged the problem? Are they working on it? I sure hope it's straigtened out by the evening.

Just reading the last few pages, it's a pissing contest at this point. The assumption is Turn 10 rolls into the office at 9AM PST. So now that they've been at work for almost an hour, perhaps they're on it. But I didn't see any feedback from Turn 10.

Just people arguing that they should do something about it, offer some compensation, blah blah blah. Basically there's a sense of entitlement being argued.

And heh, if I don't get it tonight, no biggie. Not like I've got HOURS to spend on this game every night (although that would be nice).
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue May 22, 2012 2:35 pm

For xray:

Posted by Ayo Jube
Hey guys, we’re sorry for the inconvenience and the delay in being able to play with the new pack. We wanted to give you an update on the current issue VIP users are experiencing when trying to purchase the Porsche expansion pack via the in-game marketplace.We’re aggressively working on a solution to the issue where VIP Members are not able to purchase the VIP priced version of the Porsche Expansion Pack. VIP Members, whether you have been with us since the LCE or have just joined recently, are very important to us and we are pushing hard to get this resolved as quickly as possible so that you can take advantage of your discount and start playing with Porsches as soon as possible.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Tue May 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Thanks, marm. Glad to hear they're working on it. Maybe they'll get it sorted out by the evening.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Tue May 22, 2012 4:14 pm

I'm home and it's downloading. Looking forward to racing some Posches tonight!
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue May 22, 2012 5:30 pm

I'm not going to be on today, so I will give T10 a day to sort things out and if they can't I'll just buy it for 1600 microsoft points
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Tue May 22, 2012 5:43 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:I'm not going to be on today, so I will give T10 a day to sort things out and if they can't I'll just buy it for 1600 microsoft points
Read my previous post. It's already sorted out. The VIP discount is good to go.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fischs3 Tue May 22, 2012 5:45 pm

It worked for me around 2:30pm EST, so I think all should be good now. I bought all 30 cars, took longer than downloading the file. Cost almost 20mil in credits. I was able to race a couple of cars and then had to shut it off. Was racing in cockpit mode to get a sense of them, love it already.
Fischs3
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm

xraydash wrote:
beefsupreme42 wrote:I'm not going to be on today, so I will give T10 a day to sort things out and if they can't I'll just buy it for 1600 microsoft points
Read my previous post. It's already sorted out. The VIP discount is good to go.
Great! I can't wait to start racing those porsches!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by SICMOPAR Wed May 23, 2012 12:02 am

just finished all the new achievements for the Porsche pack.
SICMOPAR
SICMOPAR
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed May 23, 2012 12:12 am

SICMOPAR wrote: just finished all the new achievements for the Porsche pack.
Well well looks likes someone likes to brag....... lol!
But seriously, thats pretty cool. I'm waiting for it to download right now, so painfully slow!
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Wed May 23, 2012 9:27 am

The GT3 RS was worth the price of admission alone, but there are a lot of fun cars in this pack.
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed May 23, 2012 9:36 am

I couldn't get a handle on that Cayman. That thing was tail happy. Not to say I didn't have fun. Would've been better if Fisch had left me alone. Smile
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed May 23, 2012 9:39 am

Well I have to be honest, I thought the 914 and the 550 both were a blast to drive.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed May 23, 2012 9:48 am

Didn't drive too many. I think we (fisch, lou and wally) managed 4 races? Panamera, Cayenne, Cayman, a Supercar, and an R3. None of them I could get much of a handle on. I think I've been spoiled by driving tuned cars.

Cayenne around Sebring = 2:29
Muscle car around Sebring = 2:18

What a difference.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Wed May 23, 2012 9:51 am

I mostly just drove the pre-1990 ones and picked away at some of the event list races. That 914/6 is ugly but rock solid for F class. The 944 isn't very fun to drive. Maybe with some tuning. I liked the '89 and '73 versions of the 911.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Wed May 23, 2012 10:38 am

xraydash wrote:I mostly just drove the pre-1990 ones and picked away at some of the event list races. That 914/6 is ugly but rock solid for F class. The 944 isn't very fun to drive. Maybe with some tuning. I liked the '89 and '73 versions of the 911.

the one race we did with the 914 I was all over the place...I hit Lou so hard he might be walking funny today...then I tapped a couple other people...but it is a fun car.

Drove the Spyder, nice R car....I find it hard to differentiate too much between them at that level tbh. Haven't driven the 944, but think I will turn it into a bit more of a racer (944spec.org). The Carrera was a lot of fun, but definitely needs some tires/tune if I'm going to be of any use in it.

Carrera RS is a blast to drive! Reminds me of NFS Porsche Unleashed.
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed May 23, 2012 10:48 am

From the sounds of it, I need to drive more of these cars.

SW, anything above R3, and it's all pretty much the same to me as well. Too damn fast.

As I said, next month's R3 supercar series is going to be a big pile-up. Or at least me smashing into corners all the time.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next