[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield 3 PC

3 posters

Go down

Battlefield 3 PC Empty Battlefield 3 PC

Post by BiggLou55 Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:43 pm

So... After watching that ultimate BF3 simulator video, I got the bud to play a little BF3 today... swviper... I know you have both the PC and Xbox version, and you now have an invite to the newly created U2SC platoon in BF3... I forgot hom much fun that game is! Took me a few rounds to knock off the dust. I also remembered why I stopped playing 5 months ago... My laptop is not quite up to the task.... I may start playing BF3 2 or 3 times a month, but we'll see.... BF3 is fun and my laptop is teh suckage!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 PC Empty Re: Battlefield 3 PC

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:05 pm

BTW.... Here is my profile on Battlelog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And my Stats: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As I stated above, I've created a BF3 Platoon on Battelog. Hit the BattleLog site and join up (hint... you can be a member of multiple platoons!)...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaGiCo UK Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:02 am

I have Battlefield 3 on PC. Battlelog name is MaGiCo066. We shall have to have a game sometime lou and viper! cheers

MaGiCo UK
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:20 am

I'll get on and join the platoon. I only have the PC version now. A buddy of mine was playing on XBox, so I tried it, but I sucked even more on the XBox than the PC. I kinda gave up on it just before the last big patch because the cheating on the PC version was blatant and rampant. Not sure if things are better now...but willing to give it another look =)
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:35 pm

OK... So I'm loving BF3 again... I started playing it during Alpha and stopped back in January shortly after Karkand was released. I started playing BF3 again back in July and have been slowing getting my legs back... I'm also VERY impressed with the YouTube community that's sprung up since Jan....

Here are my favorites....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (BF3 and Planetside 2)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (BF3 and Planetside 2)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (BF3)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (this guy is friggin HILARIOUS and raunchy... and does BF3, COD, BlackLight, DayZ, and others))
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum