[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo III

5 posters

Go down

Diablo III Empty Diablo III

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Who has Diablo III? If you have it, do you play it?

My Battletag is BiggLou55#1355

If you do, we should add each other to the in-game friends list.... Wink My wizard's name is Marcannos... I'll have to provide my fully battle.net tag name later (don't have my authenticator with me to log in)... I probably play 2-3 times a week....

Last edited by BiggLou55 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Diablo III Empty Re: Diablo III

Post by swviper Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Add me seanwclark (at) gmail (dot) com

My Demon Hunter (Buttercup....yes Lou, you know what from) is level 53...on Hell now, working to Inferno

I will try to find you tonight

I have a few chars at various levels, so can easily find something to pair up with whoever wants to!
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Just to give a little history between me and the Diablo series.... I finished Diablo I (Normal, Nightmare and Hell) with a Mage (duped spell books like crazy). I finished Diablo II MULTIPLE times (Norm, NM, Hell) with multiple charactors over multiple years.... LOL... I've been waiting for DIII for a LOOOOOONG time (even played WoW for a few years to curb the need for DIII).... My favorite toon was my Barbarian named "Bouncerlicious"... Since BNet scrubbed unplayed characters often, I ended up rebuilding him many times (I think it was like 5)... I also ran through with a Paladin and an Necromancer.

My wizard is level 9.... Working on the Skeleton King quest right now (just grabbed the level 3 waypoint before logging off yesterday)... I've also got my Blacksmith up to level 2, and pretty much salvaging all magic items I don't need...

I also started a Monk (which I'm interested it as well), but he's only level 2...

The only other character I tried was a Barbarian (which I played through Hell in Diablo II) but I'm not all that impressed at the lower levels... Plus I cannot use my Traditional "Bouncerlicious" name due to character limitations.. grrrrrrrr.... I may still give it a go with the Barb once I get my Wizard progressing...

I've got a demon hunter and witch doctor as well, but have not given them a go...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 pm

I gave up on my Witch Doctor for the moment...I have my Demon Hunter, and a Barbarian that I spend the most time between. I have a buddy that has a Monk up to Hell Difficulty...I will introduce you...he's a junkie for these games..and very good at piecing builds together.

Are you into GuildWars at all??? #2 comes out in Aug...very anxious for that one, have waaaayy to many hours into GuildWars1

I can't remember all my char names from D1, D2, but my favorite GW char, was a Warrior named Flatulent Da Silent...hoping to get name in 2 as well Very Happy
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:33 pm

I played Guild Wars very early on (and was in the beta)... I ended up giving my accounts over to my much younger cousin (20 now, was like 10-12 when I gave it to him)...

I'm not sure if I'm going to play GW2... I've got FM4, DIII, Kingoms of Amalur (PC - which I've not played in a while, but it's VERY good), and picked up Skyrim (but haven't even started yet).... Not sure if I can deal with another one. Especially with it being a quasi-mmorgp.... MMO's and I are not a good mix...

Me = Addictive Personality
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DRKHRT187 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 pm

I have played skyrim, its a good game. I just don't have the time to invest in a game of that size. I've been struggling to decide whice system i wanna use for my primary game console. Since joining the club, i have decided to use my xbox as my primary game console and use my PS3 for movies and netflix. I do enjoy shooters, but only have rage and black ops. I haven't even started rage yet!
DRKHRT187
DRKHRT187
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:53 pm

I have Skyrim on PC...it's an amazing game, but so damn much to do!! I love having it in Steam because of the Steam Workshop mods.

I have KoA on Xbox, but have not spend as much time as I woudl like with that one.

I cannot play shooters on Xbox...the pc gamer in me just can't get used to the analog stick instead of the mouse
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 pm

swviper wrote:.....I cannot play shooters on Xbox...the pc gamer in me just can't get used to the analog stick instead of the mouse

Same here... I tried a demo of one of the BF games and I was looking up at the sky more than I was doing anything else...

BTW swviper... I created a U2SC Platoon on BattleLog for BF3.... Very Happy Anyone who has BF3 on PC is welcome to join up... If you are playing on the Xbox, you should also be able to do it through the battlelog web site on your profile! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DRKHRT187 Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:23 pm

I've never been a pc gamer. I have played BF3, its a good game. I played the beta of BF3 and i experienced the whole looking at the sky issue. I also fell into the ground alot. I think it would be fun to expand into other games. Have any of you played borderlands? I heard its a great multi player game.
DRKHRT187
DRKHRT187
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanefrank Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:30 pm

I have a lvl 60 Demon Hunter and a lvl 57 Barbarian both on Hell Act 3 on the EU server and a few other chars in the Level region 15 - 30.

I can powerlevel a char on the us server if you dont want to create a char on the EU server. Laughing

Add me Exclamation Battletag: Insanefrank#2230

I just read I need to switch to us or you to eu then you can add me.
Insanefrank
Insanefrank
Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:04 pm

If you don't see me on FM4 late at night it usually means I'm farming endlessly on D3. I use my brothers bnet account but I'm sure he wouldn't mind me adding a few clubmates. I'll post the battletag here later when I get on...

My brother has a 60 Monk and I've got a 60 Barb just farming away at Act 1 Inferno. Would be fun to run through the game with you guys! I've been thinking about trying a Wiz/Witch Doctor.

The last thing I remember doing in D2 was doing endless MF runs on my Ice sorc. Spamming Frozen Orb and teleport flying through all the acts o.o
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Markve91 wrote:If you don't see me on FM4 late at night it usually means I'm farming endlessly on D3. I use my brothers bnet account but I'm sure he wouldn't mind me adding a few clubmates. I'll post the battletag here later when I get on...

My brother has a 60 Monk and I've got a 60 Barb just farming away at Act 1 Inferno. Would be fun to run through the game with you guys! I've been thinking about trying a Wiz/Witch Doctor.

The last thing I remember doing in D2 was doing endless MF runs on my Ice sorc. Spamming Frozen Orb and teleport flying through all the acts o.o

I spammed leap attack and leap (which was the reason for the name Bouncerlicious - and my friends hated me and the sorc for not having to run around crap LOL), and he was set up as DW... It's been so long since DII, that's all I really remember LOL...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:11 pm

BTW.. I added my Battletag to the OP... It's BiggLou55#1355
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:40 pm

DH finally hit lvl 60

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Nice, I've been meaning to level a DH and WD to 60 but I can't stop farming on my Barb lol
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 pm

I just gotta get past Diablo, and I'll be on Inferno....off to see if I can wrap that up now
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanefrank Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:00 am

Nice, too bad that I'm mostly on the EU Server.

Here is a pic

Last edited by Insanefrank on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Insanefrank
Insanefrank
Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:09 pm

I wanna see some pics of your guys characters if you got a min....
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 pm

LOL.... I am a low level DIII noob, so no picks from me yet! Wink
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:18 pm

I'll get one up tonight when I get on!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:LOL.... I am a low level DIII noob, so no picks from me yet! Wink

Lemme know what level you are at....I had a bunch of equipment and weapons that might be useful.
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:44 am

There's the barb with the current MF gear I'm running...I know he doesn't look pretty but that's alright! It's all about the drops!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down