[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another April poll! Please vote.

4 posters

Go down

What car do we want to use fire our spec series?

Another April poll! Please vote. I_vote_lcap18%Another April poll! Please vote. I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Another April poll! Please vote. I_vote_lcap18%Another April poll! Please vote. I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Another April poll! Please vote. I_vote_lcap0%Another April poll! Please vote. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Another April poll! Please vote. I_vote_lcap9%Another April poll! Please vote. I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Another April poll! Please vote. I_vote_lcap36%Another April poll! Please vote. I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Another April poll! Please vote. Empty Another April poll! Please vote.

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:03 pm

So the voting was tied between fwd and awd, so I threw my vote into the mix and decided fwd. That brings us to our next vote. I'll list the cars and when the voting is done me and the other leads will decide on the mods. The cars will likely be a high B class or a low A class. These will be identical cars with the exception of wheels for some customization. I will list the wheels eligible. Multiple choice is allowed on this poll.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Another April poll! Please vote. Empty Re: Another April poll! Please vote.

Post by marmuttlebow Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Not that I've looked, but are all cars available?
*Reason I'm asking is the Mugen Civic seems (most likely wrongly) a Unicorn.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:50 pm

I drove the Mugen last night and I LOVE it.... I've driven the Volvo and the Mini, and they are pretty bad bone stock...

One question.... Will we be able to purchase and paint the cars as long as we keep them stock? There are two reasons I ask...l

1. The first is that I this we all love to apply some custom paint and graphics and in some cases do full on designs.
  2. The second is that there is only one "tunable" item on a bone stock production car and that is the tire pressure. I've done some testing and would like to be able or allowed to set the tire pressure.
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:51 pm

I am very fond of the mugen. The car (whichever one wins) will have full weight reduction, roll cage, race tires, race brakes, and full race suspension. The power adders will depend on the car. Tuning is allowed. When I say identical I mean same build/performance index. To keep the spirit, we will have a number plate to put on your car wit What a Face h your own series number. Marm, all cars are available. I won my mugen on a driver level reward.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Oh sweet.... Let me know if you need any assistance setting the class level of the chosen car....
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:46 pm

So.... I've run both a Mugen 3D and a Mini at B500 on several tracks, and I can say that I love the Mugen... It drives like it's on rails and should make for better racing... I am in the process of building the Focus and Volvo, but I think only the Volvo has true potential...

The only thing I don't like about the mini is that it is very twitchy, but then again I have not had as much time tuning on that as I have with the Mugen...

My vote still goes to the Mugen for April!!!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:53 pm

the votes are pretty spread out but the mugen is taking the lead so far! I'm excited, I'm a type-r kinda guy Smile. Anywho, if you guys need some opinions or feedback on builds/etc for the april series I wouldnt mind throwing in my 2 cents!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down