basically get a free unicorn

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

basically get a free unicorn

Post by U2SCDoli on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:55 pm

just take a picture of the 392 challenger and enter it into the week 39 photo contest. be sure to follow the guidelines posted in that thread. also, helpful tip, if you don't have the 392 just go to a someone's replay of it on the storefront and take one for yourself. it's not against the rules.
avatar
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 22
Location : Maryland

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by Markve91 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:01 am

Wait so as long as anyone puts up a picture of the 392 challenger they'll give 'em the unicorn of choice?
avatar
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 25
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by BiggLou55 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:58 am

Thread Link please!

I have the Charger and I will put up a Replay for you guys to do photo shoots with! Very Happy

_________________

My Video Library (thread) - In the Pits with Bigglou55 (YouTube)
avatar
BiggLou55
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 44
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by U2SCDoli on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:57 pm

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5714148.aspx

Edit: don't sweat getting this done, guys. you have until Tuesday the 18th.


Last edited by U2SCDoli on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 22
Location : Maryland

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by U2SCDoli on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Markve91 wrote:Wait so as long as anyone puts up a picture of the 392 challenger they'll give 'em the unicorn of choice?

exactly. but it has to be taken by you and in your storefront.

here's an example of what your post should look like

IMAGE HERE

Gamertag: your gamertag here

Unicorn choice: your unicorn of choice here

Gallery: here you post the link to your "My Forza" gallery. basically as proof that you have the image in your storefront.
avatar
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 22
Location : Maryland

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by xraydash on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Thanks for pointing this out. Would definitely have missed it otherwise. Does anyone know what the VIP unicorn from August will be? Just trying to figure out what to ask for.
avatar
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 798
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 45
Location : Covington, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by beefsupreme42 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:49 pm

I don't have the challenger Sad

The only unicorn left that I really want is the NSX-R

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by U2SCDoli on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:55 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:I don't have the challenger Sad

The only unicorn left that I really want is the NSX-R

You don't need it! just go to lou's video on his storefront and take a picture of it there.
avatar
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 22
Location : Maryland

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by beefsupreme42 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:43 pm

I also can't post on those forums because something happened to my windows live account...

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by U2SCDoli on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:03 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:I also can't post on those forums because something happened to my windows live account...
which car do you want? i'll change my entry to have them send it to you. i've already got all of them anyway
avatar
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 22
Location : Maryland

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by BiggLou55 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:53 pm

OK... I have a Replay up on my SF that you can use to generate Photos of the 392... Very Happy

_________________

My Video Library (thread) - In the Pits with Bigglou55 (YouTube)
avatar
BiggLou55
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 44
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by beefsupreme42 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:01 pm

U2SCDoli wrote:
beefsupreme42 wrote:I also can't post on those forums because something happened to my windows live account...
which car do you want? i'll change my entry to have them send it to you. i've already got all of them anyway

thanks so much, the only one that I don't have that I want is the NSX-R Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by BiggLou55 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Here is the photo I submitted!


_________________

My Video Library (thread) - In the Pits with Bigglou55 (YouTube)
avatar
BiggLou55
Club Co-Leader

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 44
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by beefsupreme42 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:19 pm

I really like that picture, it looks great. you should have found a picture with my hovercraft in the background though... Very Happy

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by U2SCDoli on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:55 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:
U2SCDoli wrote:
beefsupreme42 wrote:I also can't post on those forums because something happened to my windows live account...
which car do you want? i'll change my entry to have them send it to you. i've already got all of them anyway

thanks so much, the only one that I don't have that I want is the NSX-R Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation
updated the post, i'm pretty sure you should get it by about wednesday evening
avatar
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 22
Location : Maryland

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by shinnsoon on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:51 am

Thanks, doli! Very Happy

_________________
avatar
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Posts : 336
Join date : 2012-05-30
Location : South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by beefsupreme42 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:39 pm

U2SCDoli wrote:
beefsupreme42 wrote:
U2SCDoli wrote:
beefsupreme42 wrote:I also can't post on those forums because something happened to my windows live account...
which car do you want? i'll change my entry to have them send it to you. i've already got all of them anyway

thanks so much, the only one that I don't have that I want is the NSX-R Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation
updated the post, i'm pretty sure you should get it by about wednesday evening

Thank you so much, how can I repay you?

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by U2SCDoli on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:25 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:
Thank you so much, how can I repay you?

don't worry about it! it's not like i needed it or anything haha
avatar
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 22
Location : Maryland

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by beefsupreme42 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:12 am

how about I send you an october series car with a tune for it?

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by Fear740 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:00 am

U2SCDoli wrote:http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5714148.aspx

Edit: don't sweat getting this done, guys. you have until Tuesday the 18th.


D:


Last edited by Fear740 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops)

_________________

avatar
Fear740
Century Forum Member

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-07-14
Location : Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by wolfman115 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:35 pm

I went on yesterday to take a picture from the replay and I was unaware that you needed an actual hard drive to view replays. Oh well..
avatar
wolfman115
Century Forum Member

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by ThrowMeAHotdog on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:53 pm

How come when I post the image on the FM4 forum my post doesn't appear? I know if you haven't posted much it has to be approved first, but I'm getting no message?

Edit* Never mind, it's up. Hopefully all 6 posts wont go up...

ThrowMeAHotdog
Forum Admin

Posts : 345
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 25
Location : Teesside, England

http://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by beefsupreme42 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:51 pm

ThrowMeAHotdog wrote:How come when I post the image on the FM4 forum my post doesn't appear? I know if you haven't posted much it has to be approved first, but I'm getting no message?

Edit* Never mind, it's up. Hopefully all 6 posts wont go up...

maybe you will get 6 unicorns! Very Happy

_________________


nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
avatar
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 20
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by U2SCDoli on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Fear740 wrote:
U2SCDoli wrote:http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5714148.aspx

Edit: don't sweat getting this done, guys. you have until Tuesday the 18th.


D:

i'm pretty sure it's not officially closed until tomorrow afternoon. (EDT)
avatar
U2SCDoli
Century Forum Member

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 22
Location : Maryland

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by shinnsoon on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:43 am

ThrowMeAHotdog wrote:Edit* Never mind, it's up. Hopefully all 6 posts wont go up...
They did Very Happy But don't worry, Joe sent in a bunch as well! U2SC is just a very enthusiastic club ...

_________________
avatar
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Posts : 336
Join date : 2012-05-30
Location : South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: basically get a free unicorn

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum