[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dexter - Who watches it?

3 posters

Go down

Dexter - Who watches it? Empty Dexter - Who watches it?

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:08 pm

In my opinion, the greatest show on TV. It is on Showime and just started up again last sunday. I highly recommend watching it if you don't already, the only problem is that you would have to watch the first few seasons to completely understand it.
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Dexter - Who watches it? Empty Re: Dexter - Who watches it?

Post by nubrocket Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:40 pm

I agree! We a season behind, as we don't have cable and buy the sets when they are released. We got a few episodes into Season 6 (the last one that's for sale) when the wife and I got an itch to re-watch Star Trek Deep Space 9. We're almost done with that series and should be resuming Dexter in month or so.

Once I'm done with Dexter I'll try Breaking Bad again. Having both of those series in my life at the same time was too much stress to deal with.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:14 am

I'll have to check that series out next. Me and my girlfriend have been tearing through new shows on Netflix. Ever since The Walking Dead season 2 ended we've been itching to watch something new. So we've went through Breaking Bad, Prison Break and now we're going through Grey's Anatomy...
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:13 pm

it is an amazing show, mark. its about a serial killer who kills serial killers and works as a blood spatter analyst in the homocide department of the miami police.

And nub, you are going to absolutely love the ending to season 6. its the best ending to a season that I have ever seen
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum