[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hpi's status

+11
Red Sniper 213
shinnsoon
Eric21477
BiggLou55
Rickenbacker01
beefsupreme42
nubrocket
marmuttlebow
xraydash
Lowflyinmx3
xXhpi racingXx
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

hpi's status Empty hpi's status

Post by xXhpi racingXx Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:19 pm

so i have some really bad news. my cancer is back im going to be in the hospital for awhile. i need a bone marrow transplant, radiation and some more chemo so if i am on it will be via my hospital room and i will likely be higher than a god damn attena on pain killers but thats just my update in case you don't see me on
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

hpi's status Empty Re: hpi's status

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:33 pm

You're in my prayers. If there's anything we can do just let us know. I'm serious. We will all b e here for you Adam. Anytime your on send an invite and we will race no matter how high you are.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Really sad to hear that, Adam. Please keep us posted. Hopefully you'll at least be able to hang with us here at the forums for some mindless distractions. As low said, our thoughts, prayers, and positive vibes are with you.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Best of luck Adam. I wish you a speedy recovery.

In other news, I'm looking forward to racing a HIGH hpi. It'll be Friday all over again.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:40 pm

You're in my thoughts man, and I'll do my best to beam good vibes your way. I won't pretend to know what you're going through so instead I'll look forward to when you are through it, back online, and racing with us.

In related news, I'm still laughing over your "GOOD JOB NUB YOU'RE NOT ON MY TEAM BUT I'M PROUD OF YOU BRO" outburst on Saturday. Highlight of the night for me.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:48 pm

I hope you're doing alright man. I can't even imagine what you are going through right now, but I hope everything turns out great. I will always be willing to race with you whenever you're on, so send me an invite if you see me online and I will definitely accept it. who knows - maybe bouncing around in your jeep will be 10 times as fun when you are high on painkillers.
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by xXhpi racingXx Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 pm

lol well hopefully i can get my xbox up here soon. i wasn't expecting to relapse again but, shit happens i guess. i'll be fine just might be a couple months before im able to run a series race because there are doctors in an out all night but, i'll be on the forums for sure. thanks for the good thoughts guys Very Happy
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickenbacker01 Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Hey HPI, terribly sad to hear the news. I hope all goes well and you're feeling better soon.
Till then we're all going to miss you. Hope to see you on the track again in the near future buddy.
Rickenbacker01
Rickenbacker01
Senior Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:28 pm

I'm sorry to hear this Adam! I'm going to keep you in my thoughts... If there is ANYTHING you need, please let us know! Your spot is secure, heal up and come back strong!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric21477 Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:33 am

Sorry to hear this bud, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers around here too. Keep us updated when you can!! I look forward to many more tag/virus matches in the near future Surprised
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnsoon Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:37 am

Good luck, hpi! Get well soon. Your spirit is an inspiration Like a Star @ heaven
shinnsoon
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by xXhpi racingXx Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:39 am

seth got ahold of me and told me what you guys did for me with horizon... i have to say that is one of the most thoughtful things anybodys ever done for me. never would i have ever thought that somthing as simple as club on forza would turn into a group of guys i look forward to racing with talking and joking around with. i don't even know what to say, rite now. i know one thing there isn't another club on forza, pc, xbox, playstion or in real life for that matter. that is better then us. i appreciate it so much thankyou guys. i feel like we all have become very good friends on here so, if you'd like you can add me on facebook i keep my treatments and status with my cancer very updated for friends and family there if you'd like my full name is adam mitchell there should be a red honda 400ex quad as my profile picture...once again i thank you guys so much.
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sniper 213 Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:57 am

I wish you the best man. I wish you the best.
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:27 am

Yeah dude, I wish you all the best, and for a fast recovery. We'll all be here, and hopefully we'll be able to race again soon, Saturday nights wont be the same!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:45 am

Adam... I am shipping your LCE Copy of Horizon today... It will go to Seth, and he'll get it to you this weekend (EDIT: I had to ship it 2nd Day Air, so it should arrive on Monday)... So everyone can see, here is the letter that I am including in the package...

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Adam,

Our hearts go out to you during your fight against cancer. We all hope that you find the strength and fight within you to make it through! For a lot of us, U2SC is more than just a Forza car club. It's become a group of people of various ages with common interests. There is another term for that. It's called Friendship.

Based on what you've conveyed to the club in the forums, we can see you will be under a lot of stress (if being in a hospital wasn't enough on its own) to deal with. We also know that you were unable to purchase Forza Horizon prior to all of this happening. As a club, we've decided to present you with your very own copy of Forza Horizon (Limited Collector's Edition). We know that you won't be able to play all that much, but we also know that your Xbox is with you in the hospital.

Enjoy the game and get well soon!

Your Friends at Up 2 Speed Customs

You will pull through this Adam! You are young, strong and have a full life ahead of you! Concentrate on being well and get lots of rest! Hopefully we'll see you in game every now and again while you are in treatment. If not, you place is secure in U2SC as long as you want it! Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Where's the request for the "nub like photo" when he gets the game?
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:48 pm

I want to say a BIG "THANK YOU" to Lou, Nub, X-ray, and Marm. We all wanted to and knew that we had to do something to show our support for Adam. These guys immediately jumped into action and came up with a plan and then followed thru with it. You guys are outstanding and shows that this club extends beyond the game world and into our own lives. Adam you have all the support possible from the club. Get well soon buddy.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xXhpi racingXx Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:21 pm

thanks guys i appreciate it so much. that was so nice of you guys to do this for me. my xbox should be here tomarrow so even if its just for a half hour i'll make sure i try to get on to play. once again i thank you guys so much. just a update but, i'll be in the hospital for a month or so. then i go home for a week then come back up for a week for chemo. i do that for 2 months. once im stable i come in for my transplant and then i spend 2 months in the hospital recovering. so thats the plan. but, thanks again guys i appreciate it.
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:57 pm

We're happy to be able to do something for you. As I said to some of the other guys, we can't affect your health but we can let you know you're in our thoughts and we're pulling for you. Shin mentioned earlier that you're an inspiration and it's true. You're in for some intense months and it's awesome that you're so positive and matter-of-fact about the whole process.

And yes, if you wanna play along, we'd like a picture with your best "nub face"! Razz
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xXhpi racingXx Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:32 pm

lol if i can get my picture up i will deffinetly do my best nub face lol your the man nub Very Happy
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:44 pm

xXhpi racingXx wrote: i feel like we all have become very good friends on here
I feel the same way. back in january, I just wanted to join a club so I would be guaranteed not to be kicked from a lobby, but now I feel like I really know you guys.
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickenbacker01 Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:02 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:
xXhpi racingXx wrote: i feel like we all have become very good friends on here
I feel the same way. back in january, I just wanted to join a club so I would be guaranteed not to be kicked from a lobby, but now I feel like I really know you guys.

Beef, I can't seem to figure out why you would be kicked from a lobby.
Rickenbacker01
Rickenbacker01
Senior Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:04 pm

^^^^^^^ roflmao. I can't either! Cool Rolling Eyes scratch geek lol!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Rickenbacker01 wrote:Beef, I can't seem to figure out why you would be kicked from a lobby.
I can't seem to figure out if this is a joke or not.... Very Happy lol!

It used to be 1 and done for me until I joined the club. Its kinda hard to imagine, but I was 1000x worse when it came to hitting people than I am now before I joined the club. eventually I just started looking for the longest race session I could find so that I wouldn't be kicked immediately. Apparently people don't like being hit Razz
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by xXhpi racingXx Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:52 pm

hey guys i got my copy of horizon today. my mom got it from seth and droped it off. i have to say i don't usually get very emotional but, i broke down and cried for like a good half hour when i read your letter lou. for a group off of guys that i've never met before i still can't believe what you have done for me. if my nat type will let me tonight i'd love to play with you guys Very Happy
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next