[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You!!

4 posters

Go down

Thank You!! Empty Thank You!!

Post by xII CASE IIx Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:12 pm

I appreciated the flowers that were at Adams funeral service. They looked absolutely amazing. They sat right in the middle of the casket so it was noticeable. Im sure Adam would have loved it. I also thank you guys so much for caring about him. He loved this club so much and had the best experience he ever would with in a gaming environment. I know there is an event for him and if there is still room for a race I'd like to do a General Lee one on a crazy track of some sorts. He loved the General Lee and I know he would look down from heaven and smile seeing a full lobby of them. I will make the car and put it in the garage. But thank you guys! You made somebody who had a difficult life have a great and full life when he couldnt do other physical things.
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

Thank You!! Empty Re: Thank You!!

Post by xraydash Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:31 am

Thanks for letting us know, Case. While we all feel terrible about Adam's passing, it's good to know we were able to add something positive to his life in the few months we got to know him.

A lobby full of General Lees would be awesome. Yee-ha!
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:57 am

We have all become friends here Case, and friends care about one another... I'm glad the arrangement made it..

As for the General Lee race, I'm thinking some Horizon General Lee Tag, King and some P2P mixed and off-raod runs!!! Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:35 am

I don't have anything to say here.

Somehow "you're welcome" doesn't seem fitting.

I was glad to have met him. It's been said, but he made my life better having known him.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum