[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone play paintball?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone play paintball? Empty Does anyone play paintball?

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:14 pm

I was moving some stuff in my closet the other day and found all my paintball gear. I plan on getting back into it this year to a) have some fun b) me time/relax time and c) help lose some weight.

Anyone else here play?
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Does anyone play paintball? Empty Re: Does anyone play paintball?

Post by xII CASE IIx Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:21 am

Hell yeah! I play it pretty frequently. Im more of a woods ball kind of player, I could care less for the fast paced speed ball games.
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:31 pm

xII CASE IIx wrote:Hell yeah! I play it pretty frequently. Im more of a woods ball kind of player, I could care less for the fast paced speed ball games.
Same here. I'm into to woodsball and scenario ball. Used to play with a bunch of guys but with family duties I couldn't find time. I'm going out with some friends Saturday to clean the rust off my skills. What kind of setup are you running Case?

I'm running a tippmann A-5 with a E-trigger. Nothing fancy but Damn reliable. Normally run in auto response mode since it allows me to go straight from semi to dang near full auto in under a second.

32 Degrees face shield, pods and pod holder.

If I get back into it hardcore again, I'm going to get a Flatline barrel and the q-loader feed system so I can get rid of that huge awkward shaped hopper on top. Probably end up getting a save phace helmet and some good camo.

Last edited by Lowflyinmx3 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong trigger)
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xII CASE IIx Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Tippmann Carver 1 with a 16 inch silenced barrel and foregrip which really works and increases accuracy alot! I dont like auto set ups though its pricey enough for paint and you can easily blow through a hopper with auto. Plus I think I can shoot pretty quickly with semi. I rock pods and a ghilly suit. Another thing is I have walkie talkies for my team it is very nice for getting in tight spots. I dont play professionally but I consider myself a competitve and very good player.
I tried those quick loader systems too, they are very nice if you get a well known name. I have a friend that got some cheap one and it jams balls like a bastard, especially because he uses an E-trigger with auto
Its too bad you live states away Id love to shoot the boss man!
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:08 pm

I also plan to get back in to paintball this spring. I run with a basic A-5, slightly modified. I took the air line under the handle off and hooked the tank directly under the gun. I use a UT mask but I need a mask with a fan though. I hate fogging up. I used to go to this place called slatmandu. Cost me 2.00 dollars a season. I am also a woods player. I am not all that good but like the sport.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Ok, so I lied. I've been going paintballing a lot here lately and the "new gear" bug bit me HARD. So I'm the past 2 weeks I bought a new empire axe, 68/4500 ninja tank, and an empire halo too hopper. And a laundry list of other little things (gear). Now looking at bolts, boards, and barrels for the axe. I'll post pics soon I hope.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down