[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally had a Basher Lobby Last Night

+3
BiggLou55
swviper
CASH XRS
7 posters

Go down

Finally had a Basher Lobby Last Night Empty Finally had a Basher Lobby Last Night

Post by CASH XRS Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:39 pm

So I was finally online with not needing to practice for the track yet and it wasn't a league night! lol. I was just racing in different class Circuit lobbies picking out different cars I don't drive as much. Anyways, I was in A class and was driving my F430 on Silverstone. And I hear the other guys in the race basically conspiring together. I hear them talking about me "O yeah he's in second right now" and shortly thereafter "Second place is coming in hot". And then there I see them, one dude's driving a Jeep SRT-8 and the other a Mercedes C-class of some sore (not great w Benz models) and as soon as I passed the one he spun me out. And then they just ganged up on me fully for no reason. And it wasn't even like a "spin him out to mess up his lap times" it seemed more like a "who do you think you are trying to race in our lobby".

But, being a non-psychotic person as some can tend to be with Forza, and knowing these douchers are out there, I laughed it off and saw the race as new challenge, get around them lol. The most annoying part was they would say "click" everytime they hit you. Which was actually more annoying than them pinning me in. Well a couple times I got free and did what I cold to avoid them as if it were Cat and Mouse. I even hit them a couple times.

So anyways, the race is finally over, and I wasn't really mad, in fact my adrenaline was pumping from it lol. However after 10 seconds in the lobby, I am pretty sure they kicked me. And I think that bothered me most. You wanna mess with people while they race fine, but why kick the person who didn't complain once about you messing around and actually played along with you? I guess they got annoyed since I didn't get annoyed. Anyway, long story to something stupid, I know. Just thought I would share.
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Finally had a Basher Lobby Last Night Empty Re: Finally had a Basher Lobby Last Night

Post by swviper Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:46 pm

You are probably exactly right Cash...you didn't react, which is all these kids want from doing what they are doing, so they booted you in hopes of finding someone who would get angry/frustrated, and yell and scream.

Good for you tho' for jumping into 'their' game, and messing with them! farao
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Finally had a Basher Lobby Last Night Empty Re: Finally had a Basher Lobby Last Night

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:00 pm

This is the main reason why I refuse to participate in a public lobby... I may start one up one night and turn ghosting on to piss them off! Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:27 pm

I think if you go in to game setup and change the setting of collisions to always off instead of ghost, your car won't ghost until the time of impact which would really piss them off the first time they go to hit you. Lol
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xII CASE IIx Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:49 pm

I get that a lot haha. Your story made me laugh Cash. Its nice to see you took it strong!!! I probably wouldve been yelling lol
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Haha, thanks guys. And I love your ideas Low and Lou lol. Yeah I just figured there was no point in getting all pissed off because that's what they want. It was fun actually lol.
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:13 pm

I just had this happen to me. I was winning until this guy just decided he didn't feel like braking and ran me into the wall at the last corner. Then they kicked me from the lobby...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:43 am

Thats why I'm glad we have a club. I don't have to worry about it when i'm racing with you guys.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down