[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Up 2 Speed Customs

Go down

Join Up 2 Speed Customs Empty Join Up 2 Speed Customs

Post by ThrowMeAHotdog Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 am

Hi everyone. I'm starting a club for people who just enjoy the game for what it is, a fun game. Pretty much I would like to create a group of mature people who try and race clean but accept that mistakes happen. I still get over anxious and overshoot corners and sometimes make contact but never out of malice. I'm 25, have a wife and 3 daughters so they come first but I'm usually on every night after they go to bed. So if you just want to have fun and enjoy the game with like minded people, send a request or respond on here. Thanks everyone, and hope to race with you all very soon.

If this sounds like you, you're probably in the right place. We're always looking for new members, all we ask is that you're laid back and are just looking for a good time. If you want to join, just message Lowflyinmx3 on xbox Live an he will get back to you when he can. In the meantime, feel free to browse the forum and join some races.

If you have any questions, ask away!

ThrowMeAHotdog
Forum Admin

https://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum