Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Go down

Do you like my pictures?

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery I_vote_lcap75%Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery I_vote_lcap0%Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery I_vote_lcap0%Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery I_vote_lcap25%Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery I_vote_lcap0%Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery I_vote_lcap0%Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 4

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by IIsAreNinja on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:21 am

My Forza 4 Photo Gallery Smile

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Rally10

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Gto11

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery S-1410

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Viper10

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Comp10

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery T1010

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery 68440110

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery 71201110

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery 69488010

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery 67755210

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery 71367710

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery 74352810

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery 74633210

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Viper_10


Last edited by IIsAreNinja on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I added more pics. also looking for help getting more :D)
IIsAreNinja
IIsAreNinja
New Forum Member

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 24
Location : Middle Tennessee (Don't tell Lou im less than an hour away from him :D)

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Re: Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by IIsAreNinja on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 pm

updated

_________________
I am a some what good drift tuner and a (what I think) a good photographer.
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Achiev10
IIsAreNinja
IIsAreNinja
New Forum Member

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 24
Location : Middle Tennessee (Don't tell Lou im less than an hour away from him :D)

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Re: Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by BiggLou55 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Nice work sir!! Very Nice!!! Very Happy

_________________
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery U2sc-sig1
My Video Library (thread) - In the Pits with Bigglou55 (YouTube)
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 47
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Re: Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by beefsupreme42 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:34 pm

looks great ninja!

_________________
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Paulabeef

nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Re: Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by SouthernFist7 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 am

I'm impressed Very Happy
SouthernFist7
SouthernFist7
Junior Forum Spammer

Posts : 261
Join date : 2012-03-02
Location : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Thanks

Post by IIsAreNinja on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:19 am

Thanks guys if you have any , suggestions let me know. geek

_________________
I am a some what good drift tuner and a (what I think) a good photographer.
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Achiev10
IIsAreNinja
IIsAreNinja
New Forum Member

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 24
Location : Middle Tennessee (Don't tell Lou im less than an hour away from him :D)

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Re: Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by Markve91 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Nice pics ninja! I especially like that last Porsche shot.

I wonder if Lou has noticed your Location Razz
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Re: Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by beefsupreme42 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Markve91 wrote:Nice pics ninja! I especially like that last Porsche shot.

I wonder if Lou has noticed your Location Razz
haha, with the time he spends on here, he will probably notice within the next hour! Very Happy

_________________
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Paulabeef

nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Re: Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by BiggLou55 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Ninja and I have actually discussed this on several occasions... so... yes I have noticed.. Wink

He's about 2 hours east of me.... I actually went to Tennessee Tech Univ '90 - '93 (apparently just before or just after he joined this world LOL) which is right near where he lives...

_________________
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery U2sc-sig1
My Video Library (thread) - In the Pits with Bigglou55 (YouTube)
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 47
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Re: Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by IIsAreNinja on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:08 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Ninja and I have actually discussed this on several occasions... so... yes I have noticed.. Wink

He's about 2 hours east of me.... I actually went to Tennessee Tech Univ '90 - '93 (apparently just before or just after he joined this world LOL) which is right near where he lives...
I LIKE CAKE ... THAT IS ALL Smile

_________________
I am a some what good drift tuner and a (what I think) a good photographer.
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Achiev10
IIsAreNinja
IIsAreNinja
New Forum Member

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 24
Location : Middle Tennessee (Don't tell Lou im less than an hour away from him :D)

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Re: Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by BiggLou55 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:02 pm

IIsAreNinja wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:Ninja and I have actually discussed this on several occasions... so... yes I have noticed.. Wink

He's about 2 hours east of me.... I actually went to Tennessee Tech Univ '90 - '93 (apparently just before or just after he joined this world LOL) which is right near where he lives...
I LIKE CAKE ... THAT IS ALL Smile

Actually... Seeing that he is 16 going on 17 (born in 1995 I see)... I was at Tennessee Tech (and gone) before he was even born... Now... what I didn't notice was the August Birthday... Me too... 24 years earlier!! Very Happy

Now I feel old... I'm going home... To get my walker and change my depends...

_________________
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery U2sc-sig1
My Video Library (thread) - In the Pits with Bigglou55 (YouTube)
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 47
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Re: Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by IIsAreNinja on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:11 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:
IIsAreNinja wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:Ninja and I have actually discussed this on several occasions... so... yes I have noticed.. Wink

He's about 2 hours east of me.... I actually went to Tennessee Tech Univ '90 - '93 (apparently just before or just after he joined this world LOL) which is right near where he lives...
I LIKE CAKE ... THAT IS ALL Smile

Actually... Seeing that he is 16 going on 17 (born in 1995 I see)... I was at Tennessee Tech (and gone) before he was even born... Now... what I didn't notice was the August Birthday... Me too... 24 years earlier!! Very Happy

Now I feel old... I'm going home... To get my walker and change my depends...
While your at it make me some money Smile

_________________
I am a some what good drift tuner and a (what I think) a good photographer.
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Achiev10
IIsAreNinja
IIsAreNinja
New Forum Member

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 24
Location : Middle Tennessee (Don't tell Lou im less than an hour away from him :D)

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Updated

Post by IIsAreNinja on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Updated with more pics. Very Happy

_________________
I am a some what good drift tuner and a (what I think) a good photographer.
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Achiev10
IIsAreNinja
IIsAreNinja
New Forum Member

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 24
Location : Middle Tennessee (Don't tell Lou im less than an hour away from him :D)

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Re: Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by Red Sniper 213 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Nice photos! I like the Viper brake light one.

_________________
Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Forza343
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-03-15
Age : 22
Location : Salem, NH

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery Empty Re: Ninja's Super Epic Amazing Photo Gallery

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum